New Academic Year - Last Year on Being a Senior High

Together Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN

“Woah! Bunch of girls on my way huh? I think I’m saleable today. Oh! I forgot! I’m saleable EVERYDAY. Why am I so handsome?” I was just screaming this thought on my mind. This was always expected. I’m now in my last year in senior high. Yet, still bunch of ladies, I mean girls still line for me.

 

Even they already know I don’t get serious on relationships, they would still like, adore, or love me. Ugh. I’m finding it inconvenient now. When can I achieve a simple peace even at home?

Yeah. Even at home, they follow me and it freakin’ creeps me out. Good thing our nanny does the shoo-ing. WAHAHA.

Today is another day in school. The academic year just started so new and mostly old faces were found. Of course, there are these two pretty girls who are still loyal to me. My friends since childhood - Taeyeon and Jessica. It has been 12 years of being friends with them. Good thing we got along so well that I treat them as my sisters too. The three of us were in the performing club. We can sing, dance and act so well. So please don’t wonder why we choose this club.

 

“Hey there flower boy!” both teased me in this early morning.

 

“Oh! Hello there danshins (shorties)!” I fought back.

 

“Yah! That’s too much!” Teayeon hissed. “But truth hurts so I’ll let you go with that.”

 

“I got no choice but to agree with you.” Jessi looking at Teayeon then back at me with that icy look.

 

“Leggo you two. Or else we’ll be late.” I suggested to them.

 

We ran to catch up our time. I really hate punishments and detentions so we better hurry.

 

 

TIFFANY

“I’m already here dad. No need to worry. Just find and buy me a house to stay in here. I would really love to have one with a garden even the place is not that big. Okay? Be careful and don’t get sick. I love you!” I ended the conversation while getting into the car.

 

I am in Seoul again. Was it really 12 years? Oh, it’s great to be back! A refreshing scene and perfect for my taste. Sadly, I have to continue my studies here. All ALONE. T___T

Was it my fault to be the youngest child? My unnie and oppa didn’t come with me because they already got high positions in our company. They should’ve tried other companies too! They flocked altogether in one spot and I am living a life in LA which is so B-O-R-I-N-G.

Not to mention that nonsense love life I had way back there. I was so stressed with him. He was so full of himself. He even makes more time to his face than me! UGH. Why did I choose him at the first place? He was so self conceited that he goes out more pretty than me. Good thing I’m 1st to call that awful relationship off. Sorry, it got on my nerves again.

Could I find a better one here? I hope so. Oh yeah, I hope he’s still in Seoul. That boy, Luhan. What could he possibly look now? My first crush. No. Puppy love? Ah, first love? Whatever you call it. Suddenly, I stopped my blabbering mind when the driver cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter