I Remember the BOY, but I Don't Remember the Feeling Anymore

Together Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TIFFANY

 

All is set for the first class. I told yah, it’s English right? So am so relaxed. I just let my eyes stroll and familiarize my new classroom, classmates and professor. I was distracted when a paper just fell on the floor. I reached for it and scrutinized what’s written.

 

                                Hi. Welcome to the class, SWEETHEART. I’m Luhan.

 

I looked to the left table where he sits. Ugh. Such an eyesore seeing him looking at me like a ert. Checking me from head to toe, toe to head and again and again. I shrugged on what he did, causing him to chuckle as if he won from a kiddo fight. Cute but too byuntae. Many girls could’ve mistaken him as an angel but he is more like a , having his mouth drooling seeing girls around him.

 

                                Too obvious for your inner mask, mister. Too racy.

 

I wrote under his introduction. I dropped the paper and kicked a little to reach him. He got it secretly when the teacher was not facing the class. He was excited upon getting the paper but the pretty forehead lines were visible when he read what I wrote.

 

“That’s what you get boy. Am not too easy. I’m done playing with someone like you.” I thought. Just then..~riiiiingggg.

 

“Class dismissed.” Prof said.

 


LUHAN

 

Curse her. Those are just the only words running through my mind after she described me as RACY. Am I? I looked for Tae and Jessi when the bell rang. Luckily, they haven’t left the room, waiting for me.

 

“I know that look Lu.” Tae butted in. “Rejected? BOO yah!” she teased.

 

“Someone’s not so lucky today. Glad she did that to you, you flower boy player. But don’t you think she’s familiar? I somewhat saw her before.. hmmm” Jessi added.

 

“Maybe?” I frustratingly answered while looking at the paper again.

 

“Let’s just get going you know? Next subject’s on deck now. We’ll catch the new girl after this class.” Tae suggested and we started to walk on the hallways to the gym.

 

Ooh. Remembering her face and smile. I somehow also find her familiar. Where did I saw her before? Or maybe just a random fangirl from before? Nonono. Did I bump her somewhere? Impossible. Aah! I could be called crazy doing this talking inside my head. It pisses me.

 

After the 2nd subject, I was on the move to approach her on the gym gate when I saw Tiffany with Sehun, my best friend aside from Tae and Jess. How could they possibly know each other?

So I rushed outside to intentionally bump Tiffany.

 

“Waaa!” they screamed in chorus. But she fell along with Sehun who is now under her. Ooops. Stupid, Luhan. I should’ve fell with her to look like her savior. Missed that chance to get her attention.

 

I looked at them still on the floor. They are so shocked that made them blush because of the intimate and close encounter. But then, I think they felt like it was weird to be seen by the students so they got up, Tiffany glaring at me.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter