Miyoung, it’s you?

Together Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN

I checked my face from the rest room for the whole recess period. My left cheek is still on agony with Tiffany’s magic touch. What magic touch am I saying? It was my 1st slap ever. It had left red marks on it. It pissed me more. But what I did was way OA, I guess. I’ll just apologize to her. I’m the wrong one over here.

 

Tae and Jess pouted their lips pointing to Tiffany who was looking on the window near my seat. From those pouts, I already know what they mean. Me, saying sorry to Tiffany. I guess they already talked to her during recess. As I reached my table, I made an eye-contact to Tiffany. She also did.

 

“I’m sorry Tiffany. I  didn’t mean to do that.” I lied. It was already a whisper so no one can hear us.

 

“It’s okay Xi Luhan.” She said. But how did she know my surname?

 

“Uhh. I-I’ll make up to you ne-next t-time.” I stuttered answering to her.

 

The professor came and the class started. It was a long 1st day. I ate my lunch with Sehun asking him on how he and Tiffany knew each other. He said the whole story like he had a crush on her. He even said he was somewhat happy that they fell together earlier this day. It’s so not him, so gay. HAHA.

 

And Tae and Jess had lunch with Tiffany. They were chatting like they are long lost friends. I didn’t mind. Girls are girls. They can talk whatever they like and anything under the sun.

 

The boring afternoon classes were so annoying. We just had introductions to the class like we didn’t know each other. We even have write-ups to the professors on what we would like to expect to their teaching this year. I felt like a child after I heard the last ring of the bell for this day.

 

I headed to the performing club studio. It’s a habit to go there after classes. Being seniors now, we instantly became the new leaders for this group. Taeyeon, Jessica and I. I saw the two girls in studio gathering the new recruited members. Beside them is Tiffany.

 

“Why is she here?” I asked Jess.

 

“She’s a new member. Everyone is welcome right?” that icy look again from Jess.

 

Taeyeon started the orientation for the newbies after all was settled down. It was a short meeting just to welcome and implement the rules of the club. We adjourned the orientation after 30 minutes.

 

“Hey there Luhan.” I was shocked to see Tiffany at my back, flashing her smile making her eyes like the crescent moon. I was mesmerized by that. But I went back to my own senses not to be obvious.

 

Miracle. She approached me first. That is so not her like this morning. I just flashed a shy smile as a response to her approach. What would she want right now? I asked myself as I’m puzzled on her behavior.

 

“Let’s celebrate at my house along with those three, Taeyeon, Jessica and Sehun.” She invited.

 

Really? My jaw formed an O shape. She just giggled after she saw how I reacted.

 

“Just follow the four of us. My driver would be here soon fetching us.” She then walked going to the other three.

 

 

TIFFANY

 

“Let’s wait outside so that we can go ASAP.” I led the way to Tae, Jess and Sehun.

 

I can hear their laughs while talking random things. I never had this fun in LA. I can be carefree with them because they are easy to get along. I looked at the back and saw Luhan catching up with us while some girls walked along with him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter