Extraordinary

Together Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TIFFANY

The next weeks were just like normal school activities. We had quizzes, practicum, meetings and performing club practices. I fitted in this crowd and it makes me too childish. I realized. How different am I in LA. Am so energetic always, my chats with the said friends are like habits hard to break and I think the 5 of are much closer now. I just noticed that Luhan is an exception. He was quiet unlike the times that we met again. As I saw him sitting alone in the field bench I approached him cheerfully.

 

“My prince Luhan.” I heard a girl’s voice. I didn’t notice her sitting beside him. “When are we gonna go out for a date? You’re so busy with your circle of friends.

 

“I didn’t say that I would date you Seohyun. See? I am one of the boys seen as a player. I don’t want serious relationships. Just flings and games.” He replied to her.

 

My gosh Tiffany. Why are you even eavesdropping? I can’t believe you. I hummed to myself. I gotta get out of here. Just when I was about to leave I heard someone calling me, it was Tae. Not now. I blurted.

 

I felt 2 pairs of eyes watching me. Luhan and that girl, Seohyun.

 

“Tiffany..” I heard Luhan.

 

Tiffany looked back at them and bowed 90°. Being ashamed of what she had done, she threw an apologetic smile. “Mianhamnida. I didn’t mean to interrupt your convo. I was about to go there..” while pointing at the field, “but I changed my mind so I got to be going! Enjoy your time! Hehe” she added and left away.

 

What was that explanation Fany? It would appeal as if you’re too defensive. She thought and sprinted away from the scene.

 

SEOHYUN

I looked at Luhan after the girl ran.

 

“was that the new girl oppa? Why is she acting like that? It’s like she’s in to you. Aish~ you’re just MINE. I hate her!” I hissed to my prince Luhan while grabbing his hands.

 

“yes, she’s the new student. But I think she’s not into me though I knew her when we were still young. She was my closest girl-friend with Tae and Jess.” He answered while removing my grip from his hands.

 

“fine. But don’t get close to her again, ne? I feel unpleasant towards her.” I insisted. “just date with me please? I really like you! Only you my prince Luhan.” I sincerely told him looking in his eyes.

 

“as I said, I don’t want to date you, Seo Joohyun.” He stood up and left walking at the same path Tiffany has taken.

 

I just can’t bare him walking away. And also not being my boy. For goodness sake, he was the boy I asked like this. Before him, boys would always say yes if I ask them to date me. Yes, I know I’m too aggressive but Luhan is just too different. I’ll just befriend his bestfriends so I can snatch him. Snatch from that Tiffany. She boils my blood so much.

Fany has already reached Tae and Jess who are so ready to go home. After getting her bag from the two friends, Taeyeon saw that pout in Fany’s.

 

“ yah~ I hate that pout of yours Miyoung!” Tae started.

 

“but I didn’t. screw you Tae. Let’s just go now. C’mon Jess” Fany invited.

 

“wait. Sehun didn’t come yet. We should wait for him. And Luhan too, but I already see him coming here.” Jess pointed out.

 

Oh. So they’re done talking. Good. Oh wait, what’s good about it Tif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter