six.

We're Messed Up

 

 

Six;

 

I'm home.” Sehun muttered tiredly and slowly pulled off his shoes. He rubbed his eyes as he walked to the kitchen, only for searching for some food to fill his growling stomach. He totally didn't expect to hear a voice that he rarely heard lately.

 

 

Welcome home, Honey.” came a reply from behind. Sehun blinked a few times before he turned his head and looked at someone behind him in complete confuse. “Mom?” he asked. His mom chuckled and smiled when she saw her son's expression and state right now. After his mom waved her hand for Sehun to approach her, the pale boy grinned lightly as he ran into his mom's arms, hugging her tightly.

 

 

Mrs. Oh laughed softly as her hand found its way to Sehun's hair, caressing it with love in a motherly way. She hummed and unattached herself from her son and examined Sehun's face for a long, long time, that Sehun felt his legs went numb. She frowned slightly when she found something had happened. “Something happened, Sehun? Tell me. It's okay, Honey.” Sehun was surprised when his mom said that. He rarely met his mom, so their bonding time didn't happened quite frequently. But really, his mom intuition couldn't be much stronger that this, right?

 

 

Me and Chanyeol are in a bad term. We were fighting a few days ago. Uh, I couldn't really say it was 'fighting'. More like I pissed Chanyeol off. So yeah.” Sehun nodded, secretly hoping that his mom wouldn't press him to tell about it further. Unfortunately, God didn't hear his silent pray. His mom threw him an I-know-you-hid-something-from-me-so-tell-me-now look, and Sehun sighed in defeat. Mrs. Oh really has a strong feeling.

 

 

Mom,” he whined and pulled out his best puppy eyes, throwing his mom a pleading look, blinking his eyes in attempt to be cute, Sehun silently hoped that everyone in the school will never see this side of him as he did so. When Mrs. Oh didn't show any sign to let Sehun go without telling her the story, Sehun whined even more. “You couldn't do this to me, Mom. I won't tell you.” Well the story his mom insisted to hear was also included about what feeling that Sehun has been keeping for another boy, a jerk one in this case, Kim Jongin. His mom probably will hate him or even kill him after she heard that. And obviously, Oh Sehun didn't want to be killed in such a young age. He still have to tell Chanyeol that he's sorry about whatever s he did in the past, and that he'll try to not do it again.

 

 

When his mom looked at him with narrowed eyes, Sehun almost—ALMOST—opened his mouth to tell her everything, but he shook his head and looked at his mom with the same piercing eyes. “No. Mom,” his gaze softened as he grasped his hands together, “Please?”

 

 

Luck wasn't on Sehun's side today, thus his mom decided to be stubborn, she still wanted him to tell her the story. “Oh Sehun, tell me about it.” her voice was so stern that Sehun's mouth opened automatically and began to spill the s his mom wanted to hear.

 

 

So..”

 

---

 

Sehun saw Chanyeol who read the content of the book with curiousness in his eyes. Sehun screeched silently before running towards his seat, trying to take the book off from Chanyeol's hands. And he succeeded. But with the mischievousness in his supposed-to-be-friend's eyes, Sehun couldn't breathe out a relieved sigh yet. He hid the book behind his back which made Chanyeol laughed—but it didn't sound like Chanyeol's normal booming laughter. It has something that made it somehow scary.

 

 

I already read it, dimwit. No need to hide it anymore.” Chanyeol said with his arms crossed in front of his chest, his voice laced with amusement. Sehun looked down, staring at the floor that suddenly got his attention the best. The giant had already knew that he has a crush on Jongin, one of the kingkas in the school and..Kyungsoo's boyfriend. Chanyeol might be felt disgusted by that, and damn, maybe it could also worsen their already worse term. God what should I do, Sehun mumbled desperately.

 

 

You like him, huh, Oh Sehun?” Chanyeol said low enough just for Sehun to hear. Their classmates (that were in the class too) were oblivious of his and Chanyeol's conversation. And Sehun was thankful enough for that. He didn't need anyone else to be disgusted by the fact that he likes another guy, moreover the guy was Kim Jongin.

 

 

Sehun tried to maintain his cold expression, it wasn't the best facade he could do but he still dared himself to looked back at Chanyeol who stared at him with an raised eyebrow, “If I say yes, what will you do, Park Chanyeol? You'll leave me? Mock me? Or even the worst..bully me? HUH? WHAT WILL YOU DO?” His voice became louder on every word he said. That obviously made his classmates started to notice the tense atmosphere between he and Chanyeol.

 

 

He pushed Chanyeol with all of his might, he didn't even notice the shocked expression Chanyeol wore at that time. With his daily journal in hand, he glared at the still stunned giant before stomped away from the class. His head felt like it was on fire, heat creeping from the top of his head then spreading throughout the whole surface of it.

 

 

Someone bumped into him—or was it him who bumped—quite hard that Sehun stumbled, he nearly fell and kissed the floor (and that wasn't good because Chanyeol was behind and he could laugh at him if that happened), but fortunately the fast reflex of the other saved Sehun's face from being flat.

 

 

Whoa, slow down there, buddy. What's with the rush? That hurts, y'know.” the guy frowned and rubbed the sore spot where Sehun had bumped to. The guy then spotted a book, laying on the floor innocently. He picked it and waved it in front of Sehun's face. “Is this yours? You drop—hey! What's wrong with you seriously!” he made a ruckus when Sehun snatched the book away, it was too fast that he almost ripped the book in half.

 

 

Yah, Byun Baekhyun, why are you here?”

 

 

Sehun's ears perked up at the all too familiar low voice of Chanyeol. After he turned around just to spare Chanyeol a glare, the pale boy dashed away from Chanyeol and the still-nagging-and-throwing-curses guy which Sehun expected to be his replacement in Chanyeol's life.

 

 

What's with that brat, seriously,” Baekhyun silently threw some daggers onto Sehun's back that becoming smaller, smaller, smaller, then gone from their sight. Chanyeol shrugged, his eyes followed which direction Sehun went earlier but then forcefully he changed his gaze to Baekhyun who was pulling his sleeve to get his attention. “Hey Chanyeol, coach asked me to call you. Go see him.” the shorter boy pointed his thumb over his back.

 

 

Chanyeol nodded wordlessly and turned his head to look at the opposite direction before walked from there.

 

 

(Leaving Baekhyun who smiled at a certain guy that smiled back in return.

 

 

Hey, Soo! You're going to attend the singing class later, aren't you?” he said before dashing off, approaching the boy that nodded at his question.)

 

---

 

That's what happened. You satisfied now, Mom?” Sehun raised one of his eyebrow as he examined his mom's face. Trying hard to read what she could be thinking right now. There were silence for a few minutes and Sehun was happy because his mom didn't ask him about—

 

 

But why are you so angry when Chanyeol read your diary (“It's a daily journal! Not diary, Mom!”)?” Mrs. Oh asked innocently. Sehun immediately produced a bucket of sweat.

 

 

Dang! She didn't miss that little detail. “It's nothing,” a glare. “Okay, it was something. But I won't tell you. End of discussion. I'm going upstairs.” Sehun fled to his room at inhumanity speed before his mom could ask him further.

 

---

 

It was raining the next day, exactly after the dismissed bell rang. Well, it has been raining even when the break time arrived, but just a drizzle. Not much. And Sehun didn't even expect it to be this big after a few hours. But again, his prediction mostly ended up wrong.

 

 

Great. Now I can't go home.” he muttered, quite annoyed by the fact that he didn't bring an umbrella earlier (and his mom already remind him to bring it). He watched some other students that easily opened their umbrellas and went home, shielded by the umbrella as they go through the heavy pouring rain. Sehun watched them with his poker face, but inside he cursed them to brought umbrella while he wasn't.

 

 

He felt another person stood before him, he shoved his hands into his pockets. “It's pretty heavy, huh?” Sehun froze, he totally recognized that voice. How could he not? He unconsciously always repeated that voice in his mind. It was Kim Jongin's. However, Sehun made no move to turn and look at Jongin's face.

 

"You're not going home?" Jongin asked, Sehun knew the other had his eyes on him but he didn't budge.

 

He scoffed before he rolled his eyes, "In case you didn't notice. It's raining. And I didn't bring any umbrella." He didn't hear any answer from Jongin, but it wasn't like he expected him to answer anyway. They chose to stop talking then, silence enveloped them in an awkward way. And when Jongin decided to end the awkwardness, he would never expect him to said that

 

I'm going to break up with Kyungsoo."

 

He what?!

 

 

 

                                 

A/n:

and that's chap 6 everyone ouo

sorry for any typos and grammar errors here and there

is it going too slow? i promise it'll be sekai from now on

omfg. subscribers /ugly sobs/ thank you so much ;3; <333

i rushed to write this so you won't wait too long. and i love seeing your comments owo

so yeah...gimme some comment please /bbuing bbuing/ /shot

anyways hope you enjoy it ^o^ ppyong~