four.

We're Messed Up

Four;

 

The next day, however, Jongin didn't give him any cold treatment. That boy still offered him a smile and a nudge on his ribcage during PE. And that sure were leaving a big question mark on Sehun. That was weird, far too weird for Jongin's usual self. But Sehun didn't confront Jongin for it, he decided that he wouldn't mind whatever stupid action Jongin do.

 

 

Yah, Oh Sehun,” Juniel smacked his back harshly as a greeting. Sehun cringed in return. “You're quiet this morning, definitely not the Sehun I knew. Something's going on?” Sehun looked at her with a puzzled face. Did he really do that? He didn't even feel like doing something different.

 

 

The pale boy shrugged, “Nah. I'm fine,” Juniel narrowed her eyes, as if she was trying to make Sehun scared of her. But, Sehun wouldn't budge, that girl wasn't scary enough to scare him. Her face was cute, with a kind of round cheeks, like his Minseok hyung's. There was no way Sehun would feel scared of it.

 

 

Chanyeol's worrying about you, you know?” Sehun gazed over the giant who was dribbling a basketball in his right hand, Joonmyeon, Kyungsoo and Jongin were surrounding him. Trying to snatch the basketball away, but Chanyeol fooled them and ran to the goal with a full speed. After he dunk the ball into the ring, he cheered and did a happy dance, leaving his three enemies with a frown on their faces. Sehun smiled lightly.

 

 

I'm sure he is. Don't worry! I'm okay,” he raised his thumb in front of Juniel who smiled and scurried away when her friend called her.

 

 

As he heard a soft pant Sehun turned his head, only to find Chanyeol grinning at him, a bottle of water in his hand, “You saw that? I beat them! Isn't that cool?” the taller boy gulped his water in one go, emptying it. “Yeah, that's cool,” Sehun nodded.

 

 

What did you and Juniel talking about?” Chanyeol asked as he sat beside Sehun and stretched his long legs. The other boy just shook his head and watched his other classmates that fooling around towards each other.

 

 

The boy beside him scoffed, “Playing secret on me, huh?” Sehun shrugged before his eyes catch Jongin's. Locking gaze, and then Jongin smiled and shouted a “YO!” towards him. The pale boy glared at him, but Jongin still smiling and even waved at him. Thus, Sehun turned away his head as he felt his cheeks burning.

 

 

, I couldn't do it.

 

 

---

 

 

Oh, crap. He was late. 30 freaking minutes late for the assignment. Chanyeol would be--

 

 

Goddamit, why can't this legs run faster?

 

 

That giant would be very mad. And then started to ignore him for God knew how long. He was unpredictable, one moment he would fooling around with a big grin plastered on his face, but then he would frown and scowl and stop talking. And Sehun hated that, he hates that. Thus, he would make sure that he didn't do something which would turn Chanyeol into a kind of scary monster. However, he did it now. He would make Chanyeol upset. Sehun knew it already.

 

 

When his school was in his sight, Sehun forced his legs to run faster than before. Ignoring other people who looked at him, Sehun ran towards his class. Silently hoping that Chanyeol would still there, with their project in front of him, and waiting patiently for Sehun to come.

 

 

Damn. Chanyeol hasn't been on a good mood today, it worried Sehun of course, but there was nothing he could do. The giant had chosen to hide his problem. He still smiled sometimes—it didn't reach his eyes—he also still laugh—it was fake, obviously. Sehun already tried to make Chanyeol spilled what has been budging him, and all he got was just a simple 'Nothing's wrong. Don't worry'. The pale boy didn't give up, after that he told Chanyeol that something was wrong and he wanted to know. He receive a glare in return.

 

 

Being Chanyeol's friend was hard, Sehun must say. That boy was really something. In one minute he will be the happy virus, goofing around, throwing jokes, giving some random lame pick-up lines on random people, tells Sehun a long story about his family and his close friends whom he met on Facebook a long time ago. However on the next minute, he will be a time bomb that ready to explode everytime he wants. Chanyeol's mood swing was a serious matter. He was too sensitive sometimes that when one of his classmates threw him a not very nice joke, Chanyeol pushed him hard and didn't want to greet him for almost 2 weeks. Therefore, Sehun always made sure not to piss Chanyeol off whenever the latter had a scowl on his face.

 

 

Chanyeol..” Sehun trailed off when he saw Chanyeol sat on one of the school's bench, a laptop on his lap and some papers scattered around the giant. Sehun knew Chanyeol heard him, but the older boy didn't say anything. Thus, they stayed in silence for some minutes before Chanyeol got up, tidied the papers and shut his laptop off.

 

 

I'm going home now, Sehun.”

 

 

The pale boy nodded slowly, he was hanging his head low as he heard Chanyeol's footsteps going further and further until he couldn't hear it anymore. Sehun sighed and looked around, the place was quite packed than the usual. There was a group of student that each of them was holding some paper and talked to each other. It was so loud, so Sehun went to the rooftop.

 

 

Along the way he always sighed and ruffled his hair, no problem with Jongin, but a problem with Chanyeol. Damn.

 

 

 

                     

A/n:

Sorry for the late update! but here you are!

it is short. i'm sorry.

I don't know what to write after that last sentence.

sorry for any grammar mistakes and typos.

so yeah. hope you like it ouo