two.

We're Messed Up

Two;

 

Sehun blinked a few times before shaking his head in denial. Nah, Jongin would never look at him like that; like he actually cares for Sehun, like he was really worried about Sehun. Nope. Sehun wouldn't fell for that bullcrap. So, instead of getting more worked up by this unusual occurrence, he decided to finally look at the principal who now flailing his arms in every direction. He was talking about his so-called-excited past. Sehun rolled his eyes--earning a glare from Mrs. Go.

 

Oh damn, Sehun hoped that this will end sooner.


After the speech ended, all of the students scurried away from the hall. Ignoring the 'thank you's and 'be a good student!' from the principal. A few groans and yawns could be heard. They complained about how boring and long the speech was. Sehun was one of them, although he complained (and cursed) in a small voice, he had enough glares from Mrs. Go already. He didn't need more glares.

 

Sehun sighed as he walked through the hallways, bumping at some random students sometimes. His legs were in pain from too much standing earlier. He honestly didn't want to walk right now, but then if he didn't want to walk who was kind enough to carry him all the way to his class? Right, no one.

 

He grumbled and groaned and cursed to no one in particular. It really didn't help him ceasing his pain, but it always is his way to show his rather negative emotion (know what I mean?). Like when he upset or when someone makes fun of him, or when he was annoyed at someone. However, his rather colorful cursing shenanigans stopped when he felt a tap on his right shoulder. Turning around, he found a goofy giant with a wide smile that could be a replacement for a broken bulb. Sehun returned the smile, but not as wide as the giant's.

 

That giant was Park Chanyeol. He was in the same grade as Sehun. Actually, he is Sehun's classmate--and seatmate--for 2 years or more already. They barely knew each other at first, but when Chanyeol asked him if he has a recommendation for a good animes and then Sehun answered him with a little too much excitement, they knew they were on the same board. They clicked immediately and yeah, they became inseparable after that.

 

"Wassup, Sehun!" Chanyeol greeted him cheerfully and patted his head. Sehun frowned slightly and scurried away just a little bit so that Chanyeol couldn't pat his head anymore. Poor Sehun though, he forgot that Chanyeol has a long arm, thus the giant could still pat his head.

 

"No, not my head, Chanyeol. I've already dumb enough, don't make me dumber," Sehun lifted the taller guy's hand off of his head. He didn't mind if Chanyeol patted his head like he is a child in Chanyeol's eyes, actually he kind of like it. Chanyeol was older than him anyway. However, he wasn't in the mood for any pats on the head today. And it looked like Chanyeol has noticed his different behavior.

 

What's wrong?” he asked with a slower voice. So not like Chanyeol, but then when one of his friends is in trouble, Chanyeol always worried about them and the usual playful and cheerful Chanyeol disappeared like a puff of air in the winter when you're exhaling.

 

Sehun smiled a bit, “Nah, don't worry about me,” he could see that Chanyeol wasn't happy with his answer. He really wants to tell Chanyeol the truth a the time, however, he couldn't. He himself was not sure about this confusing and frustrating thingamabob. What's more, he did not want to see the disgusted face that Chanyeol will probably show if this i-think-i-like-Kim-Jongin thingamajig was true. He couldn't imagine the possibility of the Chanyeol that will give him a cold shoulder.

 

You can tell me everything, y'know?” Chanyeol tried to convince him.

 

I know. And yes, there's something wrong with me. But I think I can't tell you about that for now. Sorry,” Sehun decided to tell the truth that there is something that bothered him, that gave him a headache every time he thought about it. Only that piece of information he could inform Chanyeol. Sehun knew Chanyeol was freaking out inside after he said that earlier.

 

B—but,” Chanyeol sighed and then placed his long limbs around Sehun. “Fine. But you still have to tell me what it is. I won't hear any 'I forgot what it was' or 'Nevermind, I already forget that one' from you, Mr. I-think-I-could-hadle-everything-by-myself.” The giant scoffed afterward, and Sehun laughed at that as they went upstairs, to where their class was.

 

Are you mad, EggYeol?” Sehun said as he pushed Chanyeol lightly. But maybe he put too much pressure than he expected, Chanyeol almost kissed the floor if there was no person who suddenly grabbed his hand and helped him gain his balance back. Chanyeol stared at the floor with wide eyes before he turned to Sehun with a glare, to which Sehun replied with an apologetical look.

 

When a chuckle rang through their ears, they snapped their heads towards the source of the chuckle. “You guys are so childish.” There, standing in his neat but somehow-kinda-look-cool-on-him uniform is Do Kyungsoo. He is one of Sehun and Chanyeol's classmate. Rumors said that this guy is currently dating Jongin—Sehun always tries not to remember that. “Be careful on your steps next time, Chanyeol.”

 

Chanyeol who had recovered from his daze scoffed and jabbed his long finger onto Sehun's chest. “Blame this kid.” Sehun scoffed and shook his head in disapproval, earning an amused laugh from Kyungsoo.

 

I'm not a kid!"

 

Oh, yes you are. And don't you even try to deny it,”

 

Dude, I'm not! Right, Kyungsoo?” Sehun immediately turned toward Kyungsoo who was surprised that his name was brought in on the little jab between Sehun and Chanyeol. With a calm expression, Kyungsoo said, “I think Chanyeol's right. You're too immature for your age, Sehun-ah.”

 

The stupid, stupid giant laughed and hit Sehun's back playfully (but it still hurts, mind you), he then did some kind of silly dance. Chanyeol could be a Hulk sometimes. And it was a bad thing, at least to Sehun, because he always stuck with Chanyeol all the time in school. It didn't mean that Sehun is a loner and didn't have any other friends other than Chanyeol, but that giant was his closest friend, and yeah. You understand right?

 

Sehun frowned, “I think you're on my side, Kyungsoo. You traitor,” Chanyeol let out a series of loud (and manly) giggles. Sehun must have stomp on his foot before the giggles stopped.

 

A shrug and a smile came from I-think-I-said-a-good-thing-earlier Kyungsoo. “I'm not on anyone's side. Chanyeol's right, though. Guess who is our class maknae?” Hearing this, Chanyeol clapped like a sealion.

 

Oh Sehun!”

 

I hate you both,” Kyungsoo and Chanyeol shared a satisfied hi-five. The pale one just watched them with a pout. It was true, Sehun is the youngest out of his other classmates. And he often being teased about it, like when one of his classmates was too tired to buy himself a lunch, he ordered Sehun to go buy it for him. When Sehun refused and asked him why he's the one who should buy it, his classmate answered in a suspiciously innocent voice:

 

I thought the younger have to listen to whatever the older one said?”

 

Well, screw that. Sehun had thought at that time, but in the end, he still went to the cafeteria and bought his classmate lunch.

 

His train of thought was shattered when a shriek that came from Kyungsoo startled him. “Quick! Let's go to the class!” the older said. Sehun tilted his head before Chanyeol pulled his hand to run.

 

It's Mr. Jung's lesson!”

 

Oh, crap. Sehun totally forgot about that strict teacher.

 

 

                                           

a/n:

this is it! the second chapter?

what do you think of it? is it boring? you can tell me anything!

sorry for any grammatical errors and typos X)

hope you enjoy and comments would be nice *^*

                                                 

Edited: June 1st, 2021

Eyyo, another edited chapter from future me! I really deserve a pat on the back for this.

Seriously tho, I'm currently on fire editing all these errors from my past self. Kinda satisfying in a way.

(totally not my perfectionist side kicking in)

(but it shows that my English is improving, so...)

Anywho, hope you enjoy the edited version!

 

Cheers,

Youngshin.