three.

We're Messed Up

 


 

Three;

 

The rest of the day went smoothly and in a blink of eye the final bell rang and the class was dismissed. Sehun couldn't be more happy, so he started to putting back all of his things that scattered along the boring lesson. He even created some masterpiece (he liked to call some paper boat and some paper plane a masterpiece) of his own.

Chanyeol chuckled as he observed a single paper boat that standing oh-so-proudly on his and Sehun's desk. “See, there's absolutely nothing wrong when I called you a kiddo,” the brown-haired giant took his bag and casually slung it over his shoulder. The younger scoffed at Chanyeol's attempt to be cool.

 

 

Why in the world a boy in your age still create paper planes and boats?” Chanyeol pointed out.

 

 

After Sehun zipped his bag and put it on his back, he walked towards Chanyeol who waited him outside. “Yeah, you always right, Chanyeol,” Sehun said and walked further, leaving Chanyeol following him like a lost puppy (or giant).

 

 

The pale boy nearly shouted when he felt a hand rested itself on top of his head. The hand gave him a warm sensation and his heart did a somersault because of it. “Yo,” the owner of the hand greeted him with a painfully familiar voice. Sighing, Sehun turned hid head to met the sun-kissed boy who still placed his hand on top Sehun's head. The boy grinned when Sehun quirked an eyebrow at him, his hand now ruffling Sehun's hair violently.

 

 

What the hell is he doing here? Kyungsoo already went home earlier, I think. Sehun thought as he removed Jongin's hand off from his head. Why did everyone like to do something with his head anyways?! Was it attracting people or something?

 

 

Why didn't you just go home?” there's a slight anger in Sehun's voice, and luckily Jongin didn't notice anything.

 

 

But Chanyeol did.

 

 

Thus that made the giant looked at him with confusion. Sehun shook his head before shrugging of Chanyeol's questioning gaze. The pale boy attention was back on Jongin when the latter let out a whine. “I can't stay here longer like you and Chanyeol? Tch,” Jongin shoved his hands into his pant's pocket. “I'm just chatting with Joonmyeon, while he was waiting for Chanyeol,”

 

 

That was when Sehun noticed that there were another person beside Chanyeol, Jongin and himself. A surprised Joonmyeon gave the youngest of them an awkward smile after Sehun turned his head to Joonmyeon's direction.

 

 

Huh? Me? For what?” the giant pointed at himself before slightly tilted his head, received a lazy nod from Jongin and a small laugh from Joonmyeon. Chanyeol looked flustered afterward.

 

 

Joonmyeon smiled and raised some thick books that he held all this time. “I want to ask for your help. Can you give a quick-tutoring on Math and Physics?” he asked and Sehun groaned.

 

 

Kim Joonmyeon was quite clever in Sehun opinion, after spending 2 years as his classmate, the slightly shorter male always sitting on the 3rd or 4th place in his class (Joonmyeon will always forever be Juniel's rival for that) after a middle test or a final test was held. However, he still had some difficulty to understand some of the lesson. And that's where Chanyeol came to rescue, being the one who was in the 2nd place, he always gave Joonmyeon a little extra-explanation after school or at lunch, when the angelic-faced male asked him.

 

 

Chanyeol looked at Sehun apologetically, “Sehun, I'm sorry,” he said as he clamped his hand in front of his face and hung his head.

 

 

Sehun sighed and shook his head, “Nah, it's okay. I'll go first then,” the pale boy turned around and walked through the school's gate, bowing at the security guard who smiled at him and asked him to be careful at the way home. Sehun smiled back, nodded, and continued to walk.

 

 

Oh, come one, don't be such an emo. You're upset because you can't go home with that walking pole?” Jongin's voice boomed into his ears, since when did he follow Sehun anyway? Darn it. Sehun kept on walking without answering, he glanced around as he cursed under his breath. No wonder he felt cold. Autumn was here, it was time for the leaves to left it's tree. Turning into yellow, brown, orange in colour. Blown up by the strong wind and carried away when it was no longer had the strength to hold on to the tree, and then landed on some random place.

 

 

Sehun always forgot about the weather, and that explained why didn't he bring any jacket today. Well, stupid alarm. It couldn't wake Sehun up on time.

 

 

Hey, don't ignore me!”

 

 

Go away, Kim Jongin. Where's Kyungsoo anyways?”

 

 

He has an early singing course today,”

 

 

Then why are you following me?” He turned his head and shot Jongin a glare.

 

 

Jongin laughed awkwardly, “No, I'm not,” the younger of the two scoffed and rubbed his hands together. Jongin saw this and immediately walked closer to Sehun, their shoulders were brushing against each other.

 

 

Sehun sighed, “What are you doing?”

 

 

Um, sharing heat? It's cold,” the sun-kissed boy falsely shivered. Sehun blew air onto his hair.

 

 

You bring a jacket earlier, Jongin. Use it, don't fool me,”

 

 

Jongin frowned, “If I use it, then you'll still feeling cold,”

 

 

A shrug. “I don't really care,” Sehun scooted away from the other and walked past him.

 

 

But, I care!” came a reply from Jongin who still following him. Upon hearing that, Sehun stopped and chuckled darkly, he didn't even care if Jongin heard it. So this is your way to have people fawning over you, huh? Genius jerk. He thought bitterly. Nope. He won't be happy at this I-care-for-you thingy. Not anymore. Because in the end, he always got the same treatment from Jongin. A cold shoulder will greet him as soon as he and Jongin meet tomorrow.

 

 

Sehun turned and glared at Jongin, “Shut up, will you? Now go home and don't you ever dare to follow me again, Kim Jongin,” he muttered lowly but loud enough to be heard by Jongin. Then we walked away, leaving a dumbstruck Jongin who still looked at him even after he turned to the left.

 

 

 

                                           

A/n:

hi. i'm back with the third chapter!

i wasn't planning to updated this chapter now. but. meh

i'm sorry if it was too short and there's any mistakes, i hope you enjoy it though!

thank you for subscribing and commenting!

it made my day better ^^

so yeah.. care for any comment? /sparkling eyes