one.

We're Messed Up

One;

 

Monday will never be Sehun's favorite day. Other than it means that weekend is over, it also means that he must wake up earlier than usual. Why? Because every Monday, his school always held a kind of morning speech from the beloved principal. Usually, Sehun could handle this I-must-wake-up-earlier thingy, but today he couldn't. He woke up 30 minutes before school starts. And he still had to walk 15 minutes to his school.

 

While cursing slightly, he walked to the bathroom and prepared himself. After the uniform perfectly hugged his body, Sehun went downstairs. He never spotted his mom everywhere, and the house was strangely quiet. When he ran to the kitchen to grabbed some food or something, he saw a paper that attached to the refrigerator. Sehun cringed as he read the paper.

 

It was from his mom.

 

An apology because she had to leave first since someone phoned in from work that a new patient in critical condition had been rushed in (yes, she is a doctor). She also wrote sorry that she couldn't make breakfast for him. ....It's not like he cared, so Sehun crumbled the paper in his hand and then threw it into the dustbin across the room--not really bother checking whether it went in or not. "Oh, great," he muttered, rolling his eyes.

 

Not really in the mood to be late for school, he proceeded to wear his shoes and ran outside--after locking his house, of course. His long legs continued to step onto the pavement quickly. Yes, he was running. Oh Sehun who is not a sport-lover, was freaking running down the street. Eventually, he did arrive at school, but the gate was already half-closed. The school security guard shot him a worried look, their hand ushering Sehun to 'just get in already, boi!'

 

"Hurry up!" he exclaimed. "The speech already began!"

 

Sehun nodded and forced his legs to walk faster (not that he still had any after running that fast). When he arrived in front of the hall where the speech usually held, the doors had been closed and the principal's voice could be heard even from outside the hall. Sehun sighed, accepting his fate of receiving yet another red mark in his 'behavioral' book (issued by his lovely school). He was even too tired to even correcting the position of his bag that hung lowly on his back. His eyes looked at the floor with anger, not sure why, but he's a teenager so he can be as edgy as he wanted (so he thought). He shifted his head though when he heard giggles and chatters. He looked to his right and found 3 girls who were in the same grade as him, openly giving him googly eyes from head to toe.

 

It was indecent. Plus, ew. Why.

 

He could only push down more annoyance that was threatening to come out when one of the girls purposely bumped her hand with Sehun's (need attention much?). He was really about to snarl at the girl, when Mr. Yoon, the dreaded Math teacher, walked towards them. That far-too-easy-going for a teacher smirked lightly when he saw Sehun, out of all people, standing outside the hall.

 

"Tch. What a load of crap." Mr. Yoon muttered quietly. Sehun, however, managed to catch it, being the sensitive-against-people-who-badmouths-him guy that he is. He snickered at the teacher, who is now folding his arms in front of his chest. Those girls obviously did not hear what Mr. Yoon said, judging from the way they were still trying to catch his attention.

 

A few more minutes passed and the door to the hall opened as Mrs. Go went out. The widely feared English teacher glared at Sehun and the others (who were late) and then ushered them to go inside the hall finally. Sehun looked at the door doubtfully for a minute before Mrs. Go gave him a stern look; thus, he went inside.

 

The other students did not notice when Sehun and the others entered the room. They were all looking very tired and sleepy, which is very understandable since the speech was really long and boring. The principal would talk just about everything he could talk about; how important it was to keep the school clean, how to dress appropriately, how the students need to act properly and avoid misbehavior, and as the cherry on top, he would talk about his past. How boring is that?

 

Mrs. Go told them to stand up for the whole speech. This elicited a tired groan from Sehun, while the girls from before started to beg and whine to which Mrs. Go ignored. Sehun knew it was not nice to do so, but he couldn't help but laugh (quietly) at the whiny girls. When his laugh had subdued, his eyes caught someone's staring at him from the corner of his eyes. Though the moment Sehun found who the owner of the eyes was, the other quickly shifted their eyes to the principal--who still talking about nonsense. Sehun immediately knew who was looking at him. His classmate, his rival, and his secret crush--

 

--The Kim-freaking-Jongin.

 

 

                 

A/n:

here's the first chapter!

i know it's boring and meh.

but still, here's the first chapter!

i hope you like it :3

and sorry for grammatical errors and typos.

what is engrish? /bricked

so yeah.. comment maybe? subscribers are welcomed! ^^

                       

Edited: June 1st, 2021

Hello, future me is back! Did you come back after getting notif that this story is updated?

(is there even notification for that?)

Anyway, I present to you the edited version of ch1. I did change a few sentences, but it shouldn't be a big problem.

I think I might've made the story even nicer to read. huehuehuehue

Pls do enjoy this story just how you did the first time you read them! :>

 

Cheers,

Youngshin.