Annoying Stepbrother

If it's you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annoying step brother

I’m day dreaming again.I had been mostly daydreaming of what had happen 10 years ago recently.10 years ago,I’m still a 4th grade student in elementary school while JongHyun was just a 3rd grader.It’s also when JongHyun first move to our house and become part of our family after his family meet a tragic accident.Due with the will that his parents had sign up that if anything happen to them,JongHyun will be under guidance of my parents.So,we had just become a step brother just  like that.Time flies by fast,I’m now a freshman in a university. I had start the life as freshman in a university for a few months now.Except for the orientation in the first few days from some of the sunbaenims in the university,there’re still going well.I’m not suffering like how hyung told me before.

“During the orientation weeks,the sunbaenims will be tricky and play hard on the hoobae,”hyung sound so scary when he said it.His voice become low and creepy.I gulp to clear my throat ready for the scary story that’s hyung going to tell. of course I’m scare but my curiosity kill me.”What will they do?”

“They will keep away your clothes when you taking bath in the bathroom,they will force you to drink something dirty like drain water,they will make fun on you in front of everbody and they will-“I interrupt before hyung continue.

“Stop,I don’t want to hear anything of it anymore,”I can’t bear to knowing the truth,what if I get a phobia of entering university just because those ridiculous orientation.Pehrpas,it’s just all lie by hyung,it wouldn’t be true.

“But I just about to speak out the most creepy part they had done to the freshman.I’m in it too before,”hyung sounded interesting.I’m curious as well what could it be.”Okay.”I just continue listen to his experience being a freshman a few years ago.

“It’s happen at night,that night it’s gloomy and the breeze blew stronger with the ‘wooing’ sound,the tree branches as well dancing along with the breeze.Suddenly,a door creak sound come from the bathroom.We go to check it out and there’re no one there.But we could heard a footsteps, shadow fall down behind us and the atmosphere just become horribly cold and we could felt an existence.It’s not human,it’s something from the spirit world.We told the sunbaenim about it but they said they didn’t do such a thing.No one knows what’s happen that night until now,”this is creepy,”But we assume that the spirit of the sunbaenim for the past few years who had suicide in the university come back to play around with their hoobae during the orientation.They want to-“

“AHHHH!!!!STOP IT HYUNG!”I can’t bear with the creepy story,I covered my ears and shut my eyes tightly and scream like a girl.

“Tsk,come on,don’t be like chicken.How could you still scare of this thing until now?You’re 20 now and you still scare of those things,”hyung teased and rise up,walk to the doorway,”Sometimes,I’m thinking if I’m having a namdongsaeng or yeodongsaeng,”he look back and teased again.He had never been stop teasing and making fun of me ever since we are young.We are always like dog and cats never get along very well.I somehow hope he isn’t my biological hyung but JongHyun is.Yet,still,what hyung said seem like real.What should I do if I meet those ‘thing’ in the university?I’m scare!

Perhaps,those are all lie hyung try to make fun of me to see  my loser expression.Until now,I never did been through those things yet,it’s just some hard time during the orientation and it isn’t like how hyung said with pranking and anything like that.The sunbaenims here are all nice to the hoobae and I even become friend and so close with one of the sunbaenim.

“Hey,ChangHyun,”a voice sound familiar for me who calling my name,I turn around.

“Niel hyung,”it’s Niel hyung,he is the one I said,a very kind hearted and nice sunbaenim who treating me so well ever since I enter university.Despite with his skinny physical which will make people thought he is fragile but actually he is much tougher.He is so friendly and treating me like his little brother,somehow why can’t Yeongjin hyung learn from Niel hyung to be more nice to his own dongsaeng.That hyung always pick up a fight with me,never did he missed it.Every time are just the same when we met.

“You’re not going to the cooking class today?”he asked – we aren’t taking the same course,Niel hyung is business students who study the business management who someday will become an investment counsellor,he is more ambitious than me.His parents even had invest a row of building for him after he done his study he could have his own office.You can said he is a young master in a wealthy family.

“It isn’t time yet,”I look to my watch.Yes,I’m taking culinary art which is nothing as ambitious as Niel hyung.He is much more better than me with his business management.Someday he will be a successful businessman, Meanwhile,I just want to have my own delicacy shop which delivered all the sweetness to people.”Hyung doesn’t have class today?”

“Nope,you can say that I’m kinda free today the professor had exchange the period of class to night.So,I will be free in this time,”he throw his arm around my shoulder,”Since you don’t have class either,why don’t have some tea time together.It’s been a while now ever since I see my cute hoobae and spend our precious time together,”he is a nice hyung but I don’t like it when he doing all this stuff pinching my cheek like I’m some kind of stuff toy to him.I know my baby fat on cheek is being all attraction for people but I still can felt hurt when being pinch like that.”Aww…you fluffy pushie baby ChangHyun,”he pressed my face and my mouth just protruding itself like a fish.

“Mmm…huuyung-“I can’t even speak properly because he pressing my face hard.

“Aww..kyeowo uri baby ChangHyun.kyewo,”he just won’t stop.It’s kind of irritating when he does this.

It’s been a while now ever since Niel hyung had an exam a few weeks ago,so we don’t have time to spend together. Due with the exam,Niel hyung have to spend more time with his study and don’t have time with me.I,either don’t want to bother of him.

“So,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter