The tragedy

If it's you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's all dark,shiver send down my spine when the cold breeze hit my skin.I heard the sound of rain drops to the ground.It isn't just light rain,because I could heard the sound of thunder and the rain pouring down heavily from the sky.The raindrops hit the rooftop,it's just like a million of marbles drop from the top.I hear something else other than the raindrop sound,'Jongni~Jongni~' the voice sound familiar for me,it's soft to be heard,sending impulse through my brain,it's like telling me this voice from this person have something close to me.Not love,not that kind of relationship,it's like a special bond like blood related.'Jongni~'is the voice again,this time I felt my body being shaken by someone next to me.'Noona,stop it,'another voice I heard again,this voice,I know this voice.This little boy's voice,I knew it all long.I opened up my eyes,what is this?How could it be?Where am I?Why am I here again?

'Omma,Yumi noona interrupt my counting to the raindrops on window,'why am I being here?That's little boy,it's me,It's me back then 10 years ago.Why am I seeing the 10 years ago me here?

'Don't be all wishy washy there just because of small matter.You are a man,'Yumi noona teased,I look at noona,it's really Yumi noona,it's really her.Why is this felt so real?I could really feel the existence of noona and omma.I missed them so much.Ever since they leave me,I had been always dreamt about them,every time seeing them my heart just become stiffened from missing them too much.

'Jongni,sit properly,appa is driving right now.Don't move around and bother your appa,'it's omma at the front seat,omma,I miss you so much.She hasn't change much,still the best omma in the world.Even I'm being all mischievous and boisterous kid back then,she still teaching me patiently,guiding me to the right path.Everytime I did wrong,she won't hit me but explaining to me what did I do wrong.

I look at the little boy me,folded my arms with pissed off because noona didn't get reprimanded but only me.It's actually noona who pick up the fight first but I am the one end up to be reprimanded.It always felt great to have sibling who you can pick up a fight of and lastly will still get back together again and forgiving each other.Noona is older than me for 4 years yet age isn't the gap between us,even it's 4 years ,the bond between us still strong and we close to each other.Sometimes,noona will look after me and sometime it will be vice versa.Even though,noona is elder but she is still a female who need her brother stand for him when there're street bullies or some rascals bother her.In order of that,I ask omma to send me to learn for martial arts to protect noona.The reason I learn martial arts is actually to protect my family from harm.She might be sometimes annoying but she is still my one and only noona.

Looking at the little boy who is being pissed off after being reprimanded,I continue counting to the raindrops on the window.Whenever,it's raining,I always love to counting the raindrops on the window when in the car when I was young.Even it's not counting,I will be playing racing raindrops,ever single raindrop land on the window,just by looking at it in which one land to the corner of the window will be the first.This is always what I had done inside the car during rainy days.

Looking around more,this situation,this scene,it's look all familiar for me.The weather with heavy rain and thunderstorm,the slippery road flooded with rain,the gloomy and dark night,our family inside the car heading for somewhere,and the shirt and every clothes appa,omma,noona and the little one me wearing,they are all look familiar for me.I seen this before just right at the day when we have our Sunday family night together.

10 years ago it supposedly to be the happiest day to celebrate appa and omma anniversary.However,in just slightly a seconds,everything turn to a disaster.In whereas I lost my whole family,it's just left only me alone in this world.Everything happen too fast,I was just an eight years old little boy and I have already to face this kind of situation.Seeing everyone I loved losing in my sight.

The accident happen too sudden in a blink of eyes.

'Wow,the fog is getting thick,it's like we are up at the sky,'the little me place my palm on the surface of the window while look through to outside,the heavy rain,making a thick fog afterwards.'Noona,look,it's like a thick marshmallow we had enter in,'I drag Yumi noona to see those thick fog outside.

'Dear,how about we stop in somewhere first?It's look dangerous with this thick fog.We can't see the road any longer,'omma had stated that the fog is getting thicker and it's really dangerous to move on with this situation.

'i will drive slowly,don't worry,'appa drives slowly passing through the thick fog.

This can't be,passing through it,I will lose my family in one night.No,I have to stop appa from drive through the thick fog.I have to.I don't want to see this tragedy happen again."Appa,omma,noona,please stop moving forward.Please at least notice me,"I had try to shout out loud to them but why hadn't they notice me not the little me either.What is this?What happen here?Why I can see them all but they couldn't heard me a single words at all?I have to stop this tragedy from happen.I have to save my family.I had promise noona that i will protect her and everyone when I mastered martial arts.However,right now,my foot just got numb and could only see them going through this tragedy.

'See,dear,we had pass through the thick fog safely,'appa had pass through the thick fog safely without any obstacle.The problem is not the thick fog,is something which will be coming up after this.My body felt all numb,I couldn't reach my hand to them and ask them to stop moving forward.My voice could never reach to them as well.The little me who only sit back there,couldn't hear me either.

Out of nowhere a flash light reflected from behind,and a sound of BANG!Something hit the car.The car jerk and started to move faster.The flash light reflected from a big truck be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter