DaNi Cafe

If it's you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walk purposely at along the street with heart throbbing early.The sky looks all gloomy resembles the lifeless me right now.I walk along the street not knowing where I want to go either.My forehead is throbbing due with the last night stupidness act I had done,I bumped myself against the walk hoping JongHyun will sympathy of me and talk to me again yet it's a useless purpose that I had done.It's still aching until now.I'm always bad in enduring with pain yet due with JongHyun I endure it.However,nothing pay off with the endurance I had done for him.

The pain in forehead isn't the most throbbing right now,the most pain is that JongHyun leave earlier in the morning before I even open up my eyes,He hates me,he surely dislikes me so much that he just leaving without me knowing it.

 

The radiant sunshine shine into my room,I blinked and opened up my eyes-get conscious from my sleep.I rubbed my eyes and ruffles my messy hair,lift up my head looking at outside the window,the curtain had half open,it might be JongHyun who done it.He must have wake up earlier than me.I yawned and turn my sight to the right side of mine whereas JongHyun's bed next to me.It's all tidy and neat,the blanket had folded neatly.As expected,he wakes up earlier than me even it's no school day today.He is like a morning bird who always wake up earlier and head off to the nearby park to jogging or sometimes he will stay at home and do some slightly push up if it's cold weather.

I get off from my bed - leaving it messy because I've use to leave it messy unlike JongHyun.If he isn't in the middle of light headed over me,he might have help me to do all this stuff.I get myself in physical injure but JongHyun still ignoring me.If this happen before ,he had been the first one who overly anxious of my injure.However,this time he ignore me and didn't even talk to me with single words.

I walk out from the bathroom to the wardrobe to get change - something doesn't seem right here.The clothes in the wardrobe that I share with JongHyun had lessen.It's all JongHyun's and the blue baggage own by JongHyun also had gone.What is this suppose to mean?I discover out the clothes that had all gone are all JongHyun's favorite.Who did this?

"Omma!Omma!"I shout out, go search downstairs at the kitchen.Omma is in the kitchen busy preparing the ingredients for the kimchi,"Omma!"my sudden shout out frighten omma - caused her to drop her utensil.

"Yah!don't shout like that purposely!"gain a knock from omma on my head.

"Omma,why is JongHyun's clothes all gone with his blue baggage as well?Did JongHyun run away from home?Did he hates me and this this?Will he be back again?what if he leave without turning back?Omma,answer me,why are you just stay in silent?"without stop,I blurted out.

"Ouch!wae?"gain another knuckle on my head from omma."What's that for?"I rubbed.

"That's for you being impolite to your own omma.You didn't give a chance for omma to talk yet and start blaming on me,"Omma claimed - how do you expect me to calm down when see all of this sudden things.JongHyun's clothes and baggage gone and JongHyun still dislocate of where he is right now.

"Omma,"I pleaded.

"JongHyun had return to his hometown early in the morning taking the early subway,"omma looking doesn't care of it when she said it ,she continue in making her kimchi,adding the spices to the cabbage,how could she be that calm when JongHyun is leaving to his hometown,it's ChunCheon his hometown where he have all the bad memories there that he ever don't want to recall.Why omma acting cooly like this?shouldn't she be worry of it at least a bit?

"Omma!"I grunted with my hoarse voice,the dry throat I'm still having after awake,I don't even get a chance to drink water to clear my throat yet after seeing all this evidence.

"Aish!Bwoya?"omma turn around to me and frowned.

"Why did JongHyun leave?when will he back?Will he even return again?How long did he go there?"I questioned omma continuously .

"Omma,have no time to answer all of your questions right now.JongHyun just told me he will leave to ChunCheon last night before he go to bed,"omma turn back for her kimchi in progress."Now,don't bother omma,go out to play or do whatever just don't bother omma right now,"she continue in making kimchi,"Added the salt and the-"

"Om-"Never mind I guess omma won't be answer me either because she doesn't know it either.I leave the kitchen,to think that JongHyun probably want to get rid of me and leave to ChunCheon.he probably hates me until doing this.He is really mad at me right now.I had really overdoing of this,I shouldn't said something that mean to him last night.

After omma technically drive me off from entering her kitchen,I had nothing to do at home so had ended up walk out from home to take some fresh air,clearing my confusing mind right now.It's feeling unease to believe that JongHyun had just leave to ChunCheon because he hates to see me at home right now.YeongJin hyung always stay outside instead of return home,I don't have anybody to talk to right now about my unease feelings.JongHyun had hates me because I had blurted something that I shouldn't have said and I don't mean it at all.I was in the middle of light headed and will just said something as that.He probably don't want to see me even once that's why he leave without telling me or farewell to me.All this time,he is just trying to protect me from any harm,He's being overly anxious when I get injure it's all because he is care of me if the wound didn't get cure immediately it will get serious if let it be like that.He probably doesn't mean to be annoy ,he is just showing his cares to me and I just being idiotic and to thought that's if the way he is teasing and irritating me.The words I split out last night definitely too hurtful for him.To Think that he is actually an orphanage who doesn't have anyone to doted and loved him but only our family.Yet,he is being tough and be the one who doted and protect me in otherwise.I just turn his good deed to a pain for him.I promise him back then that I will be a good hyung to him but now I am just nothing a jerk who had disappoint him.

"Why am I here?"unknowingly I'm in front of DaNi cafe right now.I lift up my head,I wonder if Niel hyung is free or not.It's been a while now ever since I talked to Niel hyung,ever since that time of talks at the cafe nearby our university,I had never contact him neither nor him.I don't dare to disturb him - as I know our sunbaenims of the university had mid term test within these days,so I wouldn't like to bother for his study.

I step into the cafe,the aroma of coffee and delicacies is all around the cafe when I step in.I walk straightly to upstairs,fresh air and calm place are very needed by me right now.

It's all look through window as wall at the upstairs,I take a seat at the corner nearby the window - a better place of view to outside.The sky is all gloomy today,looks like is going to have a heavy rain again.The grayish of the sky resemble the scattered heart of mine right now - it's all gloomy without colors.

"What would you like to order,seon-nim?"a guy with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter