Blonde haired guy

If it's you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Alright,today we will be having chocolate lesson,”Miss Kim,our lecturer and also chef who teach us culinary art,just as soon as she entered the class she just directly call out us to take note of what she will be lecturing today.Miss Kim had always been the most serious,capable and strict lecturer among all.During her class,she doesn’t like any disturbances and have to jot down all what she’s talking in the class because everything she told are ‘secret recipe’ which all culinary art chef should have to be success.Miss Kim isn’t just lecturer in our University,she’s actually a well known culinary art chef whose certificate from overseas.Despite of being all cool and serious expressions,she is quite nice whereas she shares all her opinion of being a great culinary art chef to us without being selfish of knowledge.

"So,someone explain to me what did you know about chocolate?"Ms.Kim asked.

"Chocolate is  typical sweetened produced from the seed of Theobrama cocoa tree-"one of the student explain Ms.Kim's question."Yes,that's right.How about tell me the best texture for decoration by using chocolate?"Ms.Kim added.Being all serious in the class,listening to others opinion when answering the lecturer question.

Just as I was concentrating,my phone vibrating inside my jeans.Ms.Kim isn't looking to my way,I shove in and took out the phone,slide it unlock,it's a message.

Oppa,you're still the best oppa,Mr.Anonymous even not as handsome as you!hing~ (>^.^)>

It's a message from SoHyun.This had been our way to communicate with each other during the class,we do this especially during Ms.Kim's class because she doesn't want any disturbance,even though SoHyun and I sit to each other but we couldn't talk audibly in the class,Ms.Kim will directly kick us out from the class or even being in her black list.Ms.Kim is just as strict as elementary teacher who doesn't allow anyone talking in the class.I felt like back to elementary school whenever Ms.Kim's class.We're in University yet we still being treat like a little kid sometimes in the class.SoHyun and I had been using this way of talking to each other without audible through messaging ,until now Ms.Kim still didn't notice us doing this,so we are still safe until now.

Mr.anonymous?Nugu?-.-

I replied SoHyun and aware to Ms.Kim as well if she notices us.She is still debating with one of the student earlier by asking her some more questions of chocolate.She is too busy to notice us messaging each other underneath the table,what's more we are sitting quite far.I shove in the phone into the drawer as soon as I had replied to SoHyun in case Being notice.

Mr.cool earlier... ^.~

The phone vibrate silently in the drawer again,I shove out from the drawer cautiously.I frowned turn to SoHyun as soon as I read the message she had just sent.So,she is meaning this all this time ,talking about that exchange student earlier.

I'm alright,didn't I had tell you that I'm actually joking around,don't be----I stopped by,feeling a shadow approaching towards me,the footsteps is closer and closer,I thrown in the phone to the drawer immediately before being notice.I lift up my head and notice it's Ms.Kim.She look at me with seriously.Did she saw it?

"Mr.Yoo-"I rise up from my seat immediately as my name being call out,just like a little kid had done something wrong and when their name being call out,you just rise up and straightly stand still."Ne,Ms.Kim!"I yell out loudly like giving salute to the commander in the army.I never had been call out like that all of the sudden since I enter to University,I felt like being in troubled now.

"Did you-"

"No,I didn't.I won't do it again next time.I will obey the rules in class next time.I just didn't do anything,please give me one more chance,Ms.Kim,"I apologized immediately just as soon as Ms.Kim speaking,before I received my punishment I just want to admit my own fault.

"What?What do you mean give you one more chance?"Ms.Kim asked.I'm confusing now,isn't Ms.Kim want to kick me out from the class because I'm using phone in the middle of class.I look around to the others people in the class,they stared at me,I turn to SoHyun,she facepalmed in worriedly.Did I said something wrong?

"I just want to ask you did you know the way to music room?"Ms.Kim stated.

"Music room?"I scratch my head confusedly,what to do with music room.

"I left my files of chocolate details in the music room just now.So I would like you to give me a hand,go there to take it for me.I want to use it for the next period in the class,"Ms.Kim explained,chuckling sounds start to be heard in the class,I look around and notice the people in the class chuckling while whispering to each other for my silly acts just now.Ms.Kim folded her arms and looking serious in front of me.This is bad,I had split out everything I shouldn't have.

"Mr.Yoo,I will leave it for this time.Now,go to get the files for me in the music room,"Ms.Kim place her hand on my shoulder and pat me.I don't dare to lift up my head by now.

Ah,this is embarrassing,what have I done?I toss away from my seat and leave the class immediately to the music room to get Ms.Kim's files.This is the embarrassing ever,I never felt this embarrassing ever in front of the class,splitting out everything by myself.I speed up my pace to the music room.What is wrong with me today?It's an unlucky day for me,a lot of obstacles into me.

I walk down to the ground floor in the building,the music room is just right underneath of the building,no others faculty students allow to be in the music room or the ground floor area,only their own music students are allow.Especially entering the music room,any outsider apart of music student need permission to enter the music room.So,it's also the first time ever since I enter this University to be wandering around in the ground floor and enter the music room.Because as  freshman of the University,we c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter