Ignorant

If it's you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JongHyun just stay silent and ignore me.During the dinner time,he just avoid from sitting next to me and not lift up his head nor look at me at all.I felt the loneliness JongHyun of 10 years ago had return back again.I tried to talk to him during the dinner,I even pick up his favorite grilled bulgogi for him into his eating bowl,"Jong-ah,this is your favorite bulgogi,"but he resist by put it back to the dish plate.He didn't say anything but just stay silent.Afterwards,he just clean the dishes and storm back into our room.I was attempt to ask him for a movie night since I don't have class tomorrow ,so I thought we could at least watch some movie for the night while I want to apologized to him for what happen earlier but he just silently storm back into the room and lock himself for whole night in the room until I get into the room to sleep.

"JongHyun-ah,"he just turn to other side,facing his back on me - the cold back I see from him.I had trying to approach to him for whole night but he just ignore me and stay in silent.I had just being exaggerate earlier,those words are just too hurting for him.

"JongHyun-ah,look,JongJongie bowing to you with regretful,"I'd even tried to use another way of apologized , doing aegyo towards him never did fail before but this time is just exception,even how I mimic my voice as cute as I can but he still faced his back on me.I gave up,I drop back to my bed and lay down,shifted away JongJongie to the edge of bed - sighting JongHyun's back that faced on me in the opposite.It's all my fault for all of these.I shouldn't have said something that mean to him.It's  too sensible for him.JongHyun-ah,please forgive me.I don't like this feeling being ignore by you.You're not even saying a single words to me anymore after dinner.I want to apologized to you,please at least look at me and say something.I'm sorry,Jong.I don't mean by what I said at all.I just being air headed just now to split out something that silly.

Even earlier in the morning , JongHyun had just leave before I awake.

"Omma,where is JongHyun?"I walked downstairs as soon as I open my eyes and don't see any existence of JongHyun on his bed,his bed are all tidy with well folded blanket.I rushed to ask omma at backyard busy with her plants.

"JongHyun had leave earlier to school.Don't you remember he still have school today,"omma said - lifting up one of the heavy vase.I immediately give a hand.

"Let me help you,omma,"I bend down and carried the heavy vase,it's quite heavy and unexpected.I thought it just a light one."This is so heavy."

"Yeah,this had been JongHyun's task before,"I blinked when omma said his name,"He always come over to see if I need for help of anything or not as soon as he wakes early.That's boy is really a good child."

I never know that JongHyun actually did this.No wonder he always wake earlier than me,he always my human alarm who wake me up when I have morning class.I've been depend to him too much and suddenly I felt something missing when he starts to ignore me.The emptiness in me.

"He didn't help you today?"I ask if this is his job of carrying the heavy vase for omma then why he didn't help out for today.Could it be that he still mad of last night?He doesn't want to stay here longer to see me after I awake and just leave immediately?

"Ah,because omma doesn't want to bother him today.Omma's back had get a little better so I thought I can do it myself without anyone help,"omma claimed.So he doesn't really mean to avoid from me?I placed down the vase on where omma want me to.I carefully get up and straighten my waist since my hips still isn't fully recovery after what happen yesterday and also because of this stupid injury,I had make Jong hates me.

"Changja?"omma said out my name,I responded of her suddenly toned turn to serious.

"Ne?"

"Did you have a quarrel with Jong last night?"omma ask - perhaps,she saw everything last night of how we ignoring each other and how Jong treated me coldly.

I nodded despite of saying it,"Jong is a very good child,He is willingly to help and even slowly getting more brightly than he first live with us.Just don't be too rude to him in words.You know how his childhood was before,he have to go through in such a humiliation after his parents and sister passed away,being all biased by his friends ,saying that he is a jinx who caused the death of his whole family.He is a quite pitiful child and it had been hard for him to go through all of this within these years.So,Changja,if he did anything irritated to you,please bear with it and don't say anything too rude to him.Think positively in everything,maybe he doing all that to you because he love you as his brother that the only closest person he have right now.He needs more loves and cares from us.Don't start any quarrel as possible,"omma explained - I understand too,that's why I want to apologized to him for what I did last night."Omma can see the eyes of loneliness in him last night just like 10 years ago when he first live with us again.He must be misery right now.Try to tolerate with each other,"omma added.

Omma was right,I shouldn't have said those hurtful words towards him.He is just trying to concern about me of my injure.He just want to help out and I'm just being a mean guy here.Because of the ridiculously pride of feeling awkward if I told him of my injure and he will piggyback me - people will biased about us if they see the two guys piggyback.Just what am I thinking that time,give up Jong a very nice step brother because some stupidity ridiculously pride.I just need a chance right now.

"Done!"omma squeal in happily after adjusting her plants to a better place again."Eh?why are you still here?I thought you had leave for class today?"omma too busy with her plants that didn't even notice my existence.

"I don't have any class today,omma,"I claimed.

"Oh,really?I thought you have it,"omma added while picking on the weeds on her plants,preventing from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter