White Lies

If it's you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I yawned and stretching my body,risen up from the bed.I eyed around and realized that I had been staying in the infimary room for an hour.I was thinking to take a nap firstly,I didn’t expected that I will take a long nap instead.The clock just pointed at  exactly an hour passed Ms.Kim’s class.This is the second time already I skip her class,I bet SoHyun and others learn a lot from her about the chocolate lesson for today.Firstly,I fallen sick and didn’t manage to attend her class,SoHyun told me Ms.Kim talk about pastry for that lesson and now I missed her class of chocolate lesson.I  couldn’t catch up others again if I continue to skip her class.The time is gold,Ms.Kim class is gold,skipping her class I’m the one  who loss – loss of knowledge.

Anyhow,it had passed already,maybe I shall give a call to SoHyun,asking her about the lesson for today.The pain on my hips isn’t fully recovered yet , the pain strike me when I bend down to the right side to get my bag on the ground.Carefully and slowly,while enduring the pain that I bend down to get  my bag,I shove off my hand into my bag to get the cellphone in it.Without failed,I manage to get my cellphone from my bag  - I switch  it on ; right after the incident earlier that Ms.Kim almost find out that I’m using cellphone in the middle of class, in order not to pick up her suspension of me again I switch off my cellphone.

YOU GOT 10 MISSED CALLS AND 2 MESSAGES.

The amount of missed calls surprising me , isn’t SoHyun is being over acting of it.I’m just sprain my ankle and slightly hurt my hips.I slide it unlock and check out the missed calls who is it from.

As expected,the 10 missed calls are apparently from SoHyun.I check out for the 2 messages , I bet it’s from SoHyun too.

1 MESSAGE FROM MINIE SOHYUN

Oppa,gwaenchana?I’m so worry about you just now.You just  walk limpedly back to the class when you passed up the files for Ms.Kim.I was about to ask you what had happen but Ms.Kim just being all fiercely.Oppa,what had happen to you?Please reply me asap.I’m worry about you.I call you for a few times already but it all go to voice mails.Where are you now,oppa?Are you at home now?I was thinking to go to infirmary room to look for you but suddenly JiYoon eonnie grab on me when I walk out from the class.She told me is an urgent.I’m sorry oppa didn’t get to go to see you>_< Do reply me after you seen this message…ㅠㅠㅠ

This girl,she always overacting in something whether it's small or big.I should have just change her name in my contact folder as 'Ms.Anxiety' instead.

Don't worry,Ms.Anxiety ;) I'm alright now.It isn't any big deal at all.I just trip down and somehow sprain my ankle and hurt my hip...흐ㅡ흐 However,I'm all recover already,I just need to have more rest.Btw,send me lesson for today,i felt bad I missed class again ㅠㅠㅠ Alright,Ms.Anxiety,don't have to worry of me...bbyong! ^_^

1 MESSAGE SENT

I sent the message to inform SoHyun that I'm alright already,however instead of telling her the truth that I'm not fully recovered,I choose to tell her I had fully recovered.If I didn't say I'm alright,she probably will be bugging around again and spamming my phone with calls and messages.She is a good friend to be have but sometimes she is just too much of worrying of others.

After sent out the message to SoHyun,I open up the other message.Perhaps,it's just another message from her.

1 MESSAGE FROM ALIENJJONG

I look at the screen,a message from JongHyun?Why does he sent a message to me for?Did I forget about something?He shouldn't be come over to walk me home together today since he mention that he will have to stay at his school for something.Project?I don't know either what is it he will be doing at his school today.That's why I don't have to be worry that I will walk limply  to home today because JongHyun won't come over here today to accompany me.He is just another Mr.Anxiety as well just like SoHyun.Perhaps,both of them have some anxiety disorders who will just get all worry just about a small matters.If he see me like this,he probably will be questioning me even give a piggyback for me.I don't want him to that any longer.I'm all grown already,I'm his hyung,I don't want to be treat like a baby.

8 years ago ,JongHyun and I wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter