It supposed to be just a white lies but...

If it's you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm home,"I walk limply through the living room - tossing off my bags to the couch and fling myself as well to the couch after a whole way to home with limping.I never felt this tiring walk back home with foot but this time is exception,I have limping back to home and have to enduring the pain as well for both side,my hips and my ankle.It's really tiring.Maybe I should have just tell JongHyun about the truth then I won't be that tiring.'Nonono..i choose not to tell him and I shouldn't have to.It will be really awkward for two teenage guys in that kind of position,'I shook away the ridiculous thoughts.

"Welcome home.What's wrong you shake your head like that,Changja?"omma just walk out from the kitchen still with apron around her."Omma!" I smiled,"Aniyo,just something on my hair just now so I shook it away.It's alright now,"I claimed.

"It's not alright,Changja!"suddenly omma's toned turn to serious - with frowning looking at me with anxious.

"Ne?"I blinked looking at omma.

"What's wrong with your ankle here?It's not alright at all.Tell omma what happen?"omma notice my bandage around my ankle - so that's what's omma mean then.I was wondering why she suddenly become all serious and anxious for a matter of time just now."Apayo?"omma touched my bandage - I don't want to make her worry and pretend that's just a slightly injure no big deal.

"Aniyo,omma.I'm alright.See,I still can walk back home by myself,"I hold on omma hand attempt to get her up from bending right there just to see my injury - omma had ages I shouldn't let her bend like this,she will hurt her waist later,"Here,omma,sit,"help her up to the couch - sit next to me.

"Jinjjayo?"she frowned in worries.

"Ne,"I nodded,"Ah,omma what's for lunch today?I'm hunrgy already,"I pouted for food - changing the subject just in case omma will continue questioning.

"Are you a dwaeji?"omma teased me - slightly jolt my head.I smiled sillily and rubbed my head."Lunch will be ready soon,you go to get change first,your pants had been dirtied on the back,"omma said - rise up from the seat.

"Ne,"I nodded and try to get up by myself not showing the painful face even though my ankle is hurt when I stood up.

"Be careful,"omma alerted before she walk into the kitchen to prepare the food.

"Omma,I'm a big boy now.I can handle myself,"I chuckled.

After shifted away from the couch,I'm limping to the stairway.I stopped by and lift up my head - looking at the quite long stairway that I have to go through with this sprained ankle and hips with me.'How I wish JongHyun is right here right now.He will probably help me out.He will probably carry me to walk upstairs' I sighed,hoping for a saviour right now.'Jakkaman,why I suddenly thought of JongHyun again?Even though we are step brothers,I can't depend on him that much.What's more I should be the one who look after him and give him all the loves instead.I shouldn't be clingy over him everytime.This isn't a big deal,'I take my first step,this will be totally take me a long time and hardest for me to walk upstairs.

I never thought walking upstairs will be that hard and taking me that long period,this is the first time ever I felt tiring to climbing the stairs with this condition.Perhaps,appa and omma should have just bought a one storey house before instead.Thunder doesn't sound out its arrival, disaster cannot be sniffed out, how would they even expected that I will have this day , sprained my ankle and climbing this stairs with pain.

'Hah,at last...'I gasped - after a long way of climbing ,I'm finally here.If only JongHyun is here,I won't have to be that tiring and gasping for - no no no no no I shouldn't be clingy over JongHyun,why does his name keep playing in my mind?>.<

************************************************

Meanwhile,JongHyun is on his way back home after school.He just headed home without going to his step brother's university since he said so already that he will return by himself with accompany by his friend.

He walk out from the school area and re-switch his cellphone - turning it on.Since the school doesn't allow for any devices to be active during class - no matter where's the students are - as long as they are around school area, they are disallow to activate their cellphone.

There's a notification of e-mails for JongHyun as soon as he turn on his cellphone.E-mails?Who could've it be? he open the e-mails from an unknown.

Hello,it's me Angie,friend of your sister.Perhaps,you might wonder how did I get your e-mails.I just assume of it because before Yoomi leave she gave me her e-mails before and a few days ago I seeked for my biography book in which all of my old friend had written their contact numbers in it.I found out Yoomi's e-mail.I never really did send her an e-mails before because we always used to texting each other to keep in touch.Since you are her brother and even using her contact number until now,so I assume you might be using her e-mails as well.

I don't know if this e-mails will reach to you or not,I'm just betting on my luck if it's can reach you.If it's reach you then I'm lucky enough ^o^

Anyhow,that's not the point I'm sending this e-mail to you.I wanna inform you that I will be pay a visit to Korea in the next two days.Hopefully,you will be my tour guidance for that time.Is it bother you that day?Are you free with it?I'd bring something to pay a visit to Yoomi and your parents' grave.I hope it will be alright for you.

Hopefully,we will meet soon.I had so much to tell Yoomi.I felt so sorry about her leaving.

Till here then....bye2~

JongHyun chuckled after reading the e-mail from his noona's friend from oversea,Yoomi noona have such a nice and humorous friend. Angie-ssi sound quite outstanding and straightly forward person.Noona will be probably be happy to still have a friend that remembered her even have past for 10 years.

Jonghyun immediately reply the e-mail while walking along the street on his way back home,locking his eyes on the screen -

Hello,yes this e-mail account still in use,I'm replacing my noona to use her e-mail right now.

You are mostly welcome to pay a visit here.Korea welcome you.I have time for it to bring you walk around here in next two days.I don't have school day that time so I'm sure I will be okay for it.About paying visit to my parents and noona's grave ,I think it will be alright as well but it isn't in Seoul,it's located at my hometown ChunCheon.If you are staying at Korea for longer I think i can take out some spare time to bring you along to my hometown to pay a visit of them..

Hope to see you soon,Angie-ssi...annyeong~

JongHyun was too busy in typing a replying e-mail to his noona's friend ,his eyes had lock on the screen.Unknowingly,he bumped with a stranger who pass by him from the opposite.

"Mianhae,"JongHyun quickly apologized.

"Ah,it's nothing.I'm alright,"the stranger had a blonde hair and i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter