You're Not Sorry

I Wanna Love You

Chapter 9: You're Not Sorry

 

@CaseyJung: Lee Hyukjae. Your cousin. But I guess we're never going to be together again.

 

Yesung was shocked. So all along, Eunhyuk was dating Casey? He wasn't mad, because Eunhyuk wasn't aware that Yesung had a girlfriend.

 

@shfly3424: EUNHYUK??? WHAT THE.. SINCE WHEN? And how?

@CaseyJung: You know, Eunhyuk comforted me. And I started to like him. I thought I was in love, but I guess I was wrong.

@shfly3424: You shouldn't have broke up with me, you pabo. I already have a girlfriend. But..

@CaseyJung: But what? Don't be mad at him. I forced everything with Eunhyuk. This is all my fault. I hope you're happy now.

 

Yesung didn't want her to go.. He just then realized that he was still in love with his ex girlfriend.

 

@shfly3424: Casey, what if I said I'm still in love with you?

 

For the moment, Casey paused to re-read everything.

 

Casey: What..? Yesung.. is still, in love with me?

 

@CaseyJung: After crying so much I realized crying is useless. I have changed and you have changed, The past was perfect and the present is not but the future is unknown. What are you saying?

@shfly3424: I said I'm still in love with you. You said you were afraid of losing me.. So why did you let me go?

@CaseyJung: You have ice princess, you know. Are you insane?

@shfly3424: I know. But.. talking to you.. I realized that my feelings for you were not gone. I just placed my affection towards her because she was always there for me.

@CaseyJung: I don't know.. what to do..

@shfly3424: Just say you want me back, and I won't hesitate to break up with her.

@CaseyJung: Do you really love her? Break up with her if you don't. You're just fooling her.

@shfly3424: Just say you love me, Casey.

@CaseyJung: I love you, Yesung. I still do. The more I don't talk to you doesn't make it any better it just makes my heart break even more everyday.

@shfly3424: I love you, you love me. Then we should be together again, Casey. Tomorrow, I'll wait for you at the usual place.

@CaseyJung: Then do so.. I'll be waiting as well.

 

While You..

 

You: I wonder what Yesung is doing right now..

 

You were thinking about him when he was thinking of someone else.