Practice

I Wanna Love You

Chapter 5: Practice

 

You: Should I meet up with him? Talking to him makes me feel at ease. And despite of me being cold, he still didn't give up talking to me..

 

At Yesung's Room..

 

Eunhyuk: Hyung.. If ever you have time, let me meet that ice princess.

Yesung: Aniyo! You might steal her away from me!

Eunhyuk: Ya! I'm not that evil!

Yesung: Yes you are!! Anyway, I will meet her tomorrow and give the phone back to her.

Eunhyuk: Just that? Pabo hyung! Tell her how much you like her!

Yesung: Stop pressuring me!!

Eunhyuk: I am not!

Yesung: Fine. I will. *grabs towel* I'll take a shower first.

 

Yesung entered the bathroom, and looked at himself. He seemed nervous.

 

"Listen... _____... I.. I like you.."

 

Yesung: That's not right!

 

"____, I know we just met.But.. I've known you in a distance.. Will you be my girlfriend?'

 

Yesung: That's too straighforward!!

 

While you..

 

You were starting to become conscious of yourself. You put on a facial mask and went to bed. The next day, you woke up with a smile on your face.

 

You: I guess it's time to meet him. And my phone..

 

You took a bath, got dressed and put on make up for the first time when Yesung called you.

 

Yesung: Good morning, beautiful. *smiles*

You: Stop fooling around.. (I am?)

Yesung: But I am telling the truth. ____, I am invisible.

You: What the heck?

Yesung: Hahaha. Well, see you later.

 

It was time to go to school. Time passes by swiftly and little did you know that it was time to meet Yesung.

 

You climbed all the way to the rooftop, slowly.