Response

I Wanna Love You

Chapter 7: Response

 

You: All along, you were the one I've been looking for. I never thought that someone like you would actually love me for who I am.. I love the way that you can look at me once and make my stomach flutter a million times. <3

Yesung: You better believe it now, ____. I wanna love you, I can't live without you. You will always be in my heart. Until angels close my eyes.

 

He hugged you that time, and started patting your head.

 

Yesung: I know most people judge you by your looks, but I don't. Let me take care of you, because you deserve to care and be taken care of. I love you no matter the mood you are in, no matter how much weight you gain, no matter how many wrinkles you get, I simply love.

 

His sweetness was overwhelming that you began to cry. He took his hanky and wiped your tears, and started to assure you that everything's fine.

 

Yesung: I love you.. And I will be careful with your heart. I will keep you in my heart and take you with me wherever I go. This I promise you.

 

He lifted your chin as he leans for a kiss. This is love. The thing that you thought you would never actually have. For the first time, you kissed someone and you've never felt so alive. The whole world was ignored, only you two can be seen. Closing your eyes, every second, every minute was cherished.

 

You looked at each others' eyes and it feels like it's like the first time. He smiled and you did the same and began holding hands. And yes, you two were dating.

 

You: A girl waits her whole life to hear those three simple words from somebody that actually means it. Those words are I love  And you said those words to me. Oppa?

Yesung: Yes, jagiya?

You: I.. I love you too.. *blushing* I love it when you kiss my forehead, and whisper I love you in my ear. You make me feel beautiful, and you still give me butterflies every time you kiss me. I love you! *hugs him*

 

Yesung was shocked, because it was his first time hearing you say you love him. He kissed your forehead and to your cheeks, then he kissed your lips and you didn't see it coming.

 

Finally, an ice princess found a prince that would melt her icy heart. :)