Take a Chance

I Wanna Love You

Chapter 2: Take a Chance

 

Yesung's cousin, Eunhyuk was there. These two share rooms with each other and were very close to each other.

 

Eunhyuk: Yesung hyung, what are you doing? *observes the phone* Hey, isn't that a girl's phone?

Yesung: *hides it* Aniyo.. I'm not doing anything. *blushing*

Eunhyuk: You liar. Stop it. I know you're hiding something from me.

Yesung: Cut it out, Hyukjae. I said I'm not hiding anything.

Eunhyuk: Aish, stop calling me by my real name. IT'S EUNHYUK.

Yesung: Whatever.

 

Then your phone suddenly fell into the pillows and Eunhyuk took it away.

 

Eunhyuk: *looks at your phone* A pink phone? I thought you like red?

Yesung: ..... give that back to me!

Eunhyuk: Whose cellphone is this? Aigoo.. Hyung.. are you dating someone?! *shocked*

Yesung: SHE'S NOT YET MY GIRLFRIEND!

Eunhyuk: I knew it! You have a crush on her! So this means, you're planning on courting her? Well, goodluck. You're keeping a secret from me the whole time, hyung. I hate you. Go ahead and call her already.

Yesung: I found her phone at the library.. That's why I have her phone.

Eunhyuk: Whoever that girl is, this is your chance to make a move on her. Give the phone back after getting her number and court her!

Yesung: Aish, I'll just go with the flow. She's not your ideal type of girl.. she's an ice princess.

Eunhyuk: Ice princess? What is she, holding ice cubes all the time?

Yesung: *laughs* Aniyo.. she has a cold-hearted personality, they say.. But it makes me want her more.

Eunhyuk: Then go and melt her "icy heart." CALL HER!!

 

Eunhyuk left, and it was time for Yesung to call you.

 

Yesung: ______..

You: How the heck did you know my name? Are you a stalker? Give my cellphone back right now!

Yesung: YA! STOP BEING SO SUSPICIOUS AND JUDGMENTAL.

You: Answer my question or else...

Yesung: Or else what? Listen, I have your phone, you know. I may or may not give it back.

You: You..

Yesung: Call me again when you decided to talk to me properly, Ice Princess.

 

You ended the phone call this time and went to bed.