What Happened Next?

I Wanna Love You

Chapter 11: What Happened Next?

 

So, wanna know the History why Casey wanted to ruin your relationship? Here it goes:

 

Yesung and Casey had a relationship that is like a lightbulb. It goes on and off. They would break up every few weeks, and get together once again. And the reason is Casey flirts around all day. As a boyfriend, Yesung would get jealous, of course.

 

Flashback:

 

Casey: How many times do I have to tell you, Yesung? He's just a friend!

Yesung: Oh yeah? Then why are you hugging him all of the sudden and acting flirty towards him! I get Jealous because I love you & I don't want anybody to have you but me I get Jealous because your the only person I want & I don't want to lose you.

 

Casey didn't spoke a word and Yesung hugged him. But the problem is, a lot of news were being spread about her. Quarrels between them come and go. Casey would always flirt around with boys, making Yesung really mad.

 

Yesung: *holds her hand* We need to talk.

 

They both went somewhere private to talk.

 

Yesung: What the heck am I hearing about you, Casey Jung? That I am just one of your flings, and boyfriends?

Casey: Huh? Why would you believe those non-sense, Yesung? You know I love you.

Yesung: *shows a picture* Look. Is this what you've been doing? Flirting around with guys from the Basketball team? No wonder people spread things about you behind your back.

Casey: *tears the picture apart* You're jealous again? Is that what you're saying? I may have some guy friends but that doesn't mean i LIKE them or I'd date them, remember i chose to date you not them because that's all i want is YOU. <3 <3 <3

Yesung: Shut up, Casey. I know you were dating other guys besides me.

Casey: Fine. I am dating someone besides you. But it's just a friendly one. And I was drunk.

Yesung: That's not an excuse. You have a boyfriend, so you should be aware that you can't date anyone besides me. If you can't stand not dating guys, it's better to break up with me instead. I'm tired, Casey. I've been loyal to you, you know. Even if I have a crush on ice princess _____ before, I still choose to court you.

Casey: See? You admitted that you have a crush on her! What's so special about that girl?

Yesung: At least I'm not dating her. She may look evil, but I know she's delicate and nice.

Casey: Fine. I'M SICK OF BEING TAKEN. Date someone else.

Yesung: You made that choice alone, nobody asked me anything.

 

Yesung left, without regrets. Since that day, he would check out on you.

 

End of Flashback.

 

So Casey agreed to meet up with Yesung that time. But unfortunately, something unexpected will happen.

 

Yesung: *calls her* Ya, where are you?

 

He looked around, and to his surprise....