Persuasion

I Wanna Love You

Chapter 13: Persuasion

 

You got in, and became a trainee instantly. But in order to become an official member, you have to undergo a challenge.

 

Trainor: _____, let see what you can do. Within a week, I want you to do a couple dance. With one of our members.

You: Eh..? Couple danceeeeee?

 

Couple dance is new to you, because you've never experienced that before.

 

Trainor: Your dance partners will be Eunhyuk and Donghae for the song, "I Wanna Love You." Where are those two?

 

Eunhyuk opened the door, making a grand entrance. He looked so cool with his hair, and outfit. He moved forward to the trainor.

 

Eunhyuk: *smiles* Been looking for me, eh? *looks at you* (WHAT THE.. ICE PRINCESS?! Calm down, Hyuk. This is your chance.) Hey, a newbie. Hi, I'm Eunhyuk. *shakes hands with you*

 

You stared at him, puzzled and serious.

 

Eunhyuk: Why are you looking at me that way?

You: Sheesh. A player.

Eunhyuk: What did you say?

You: You look like a player. Want me to repeat what I've said?

Eunhyuk: (She's pretty.. but.. damn.. an ice princess indeed.) *looks at the trainor* Donghae is busy with his projects so he can't come.

Trainor: Is that so? Hmm. From now on, you will have to be partners whether you like it or not. Take care of her, Hyukkie.

Eunhyuk: *puts arms around you* I will.

 

You glared at him once again, making him remove his arms.

 

You: Get your hands off of me and teach that dance right now.

Eunhyuk: (She has lost her temper.. Aigoo.) Chill. I know the steps already. (Icy cold indeed.)

You: Then do it. Show it! Don't look at me that way..

Eunhyuk: *moves closer and touches your face* Why not?

You: I HATE IT!

 

He moved closer, with a smirk and you closed your eyes.

 

You: (IS HE GOING TO KISS ME?! ANIYO!!!) *blushing*

Eunhyuk: Hahaha. *pinches your cheeks*

You: What the heck is that for?!

Eunhyuk: You were blushing. *laughs* You want to kiss meeeeeee~ *sticks tongue out*

You: *throws a cap at him* PABO! AS IF!

Eunhyuk: I was just kidding. Just so you know, I had to put my arms around you a lot in this dance. It's full of skinship, you know.

You: Whatever. (Show-off)

 

You started to dance and Eunhyuk began to show his moves. You were going with the flow of the music. He was such a good dancer which intimidated you.

 

"I wanna love you, I wanna have you.."

 

Eunhyuk slowly went towards you, grabbed your hand, pulled you closer. He was fierce and you had to do the same.

 

"Yeah listen! Baby to me, baby looking at my eyes~ I caught my breath the second I looked at you..."

 

You moved away from him, and he didn't let your hand go~

 

"Why do you leave me and go so far away (slowly further away)

My person (no matter what other people say)"

 

You turned around, and turned your head back towards him. You both looked into each others eyes as you continued to dance.

 

Eunhyuk: *singing while his hands are intertwined with yours* You are my girl (I want to tell it loudly), As long as I can see you I’ll be okay

 

"Now I’ll be protecting you. Baby you know because... I wanna love you, I can’t live without you..."

 

Just like in SS3, you two pretended to kiss along the way. You didn't care about anyone. He has the ability to make you move unexpectedly until his part was finished.

 

Eunhyuk: So that's it. Donghae's still busy so you have to wait. (She's daebak.. and focused.)

You: How about the next steps?

Eunhyuk: Eh? Aren't you tired? And let me tell you this. The other half is much more intense.

You: I don't care.

Eunhyuk: Even if we have to kiss in the end?

You: The heck. You know, we can pretend as if we did. Listen, have you ever kissed a girl before? *moves closer*