A Confession to Make

I Wanna Love You

Chapter 6: A Confession to Make

 

The door was closed and you had to oopen it. You looked around to see if there are people, but there's no one. Not even Yesung. You started to get mad.

 

You: I knew it. *clenches first* Such a jerk. Just my luck that knight that I thought was in shining armor was just a jerk wrapped in tin foil! He made a fool out of me.

 

You kicked the door and you almost cried. To your surprise, Yesung offered his hanky to you and you looked at him.

 

Flashback:

 

He was really there all along. Just hiding.

 

Yesung: I wonder if she would really come. *sighs* I hate that I'm so shy that I can't even say hey to you :/ If I can't say that, how am I to say that I like you? *blushing*

 

That time when you opened the door, he was there, trying to calm himself down.

 

Yesung: *nervous* I really like you but I'm just to shy to talk to you. Don't think I hate you cause truth is I like you more than you can imagine. Maybe you'll just have to talk... Yesung.. Inhale, exhale.. breathe..

 

Then he showed up to you, blushing and sweating.

 

End of Flashback.

 

You: *looks at him* Kim.. Jongwoon.. *shocked*

Yesung: Hi, _____.

You: So.. all along, it was you who was calling me? And the one.. who.. showered me sweet nothings? (It can't be.. a sunbae.. likes me? *shocked*)

Yesung: Yes, I'm the one. *smiles* Just like a diamond, You shine above the Rest <3

You: *blush* Ah.. gomawo.. (I just can't focus on anything, I can't get you out of my head, I like you... alot, now if only i could tell you in person :/)

Yesung: Cheomaneyo. Here's your phone. *hands it to you* And before you go, I won't hesitate anymore.

You: What do you mean?

Yesung: I want to say I like you as more than a friend and someone who I talk to on the phone, but I am afraid that I will lose you as one, so I kept it a secret from you. If you like me more than that please tell me.

You: I can't believe this..

Yesung: I know it's hard to believe in, but.. I really do like you, _____. When I see you I melt inside, when I talk to you I don't know what to say, when I pass you I scream inside. Cant you just realize how much I <3 you?

 

Hearing those words from Yesung, made you feel flattery and loved at the same time. He held your hand, placed it to where his heart was.

 

Yesung: Can you feel my heart beat, _____? It's not my fault I'm falling for you. It's YOU, your eyes, hair, looks, yeah it's your fault. Not mine..

You: Are you really sure about this? I'm a coldhearted person.

Yesung: I don't care! I love you, _____. No matter what they say, no matter what I do, all I ever think about is you.

You: And.. I'm ugly. And evil.

Yesung: Aniyo, you're nice and beautiful. I love you, just the way you are.

 

What will you respond to him?