That Girl is Mine

I Wanna Love You

The Final Chapter: That Girl Is Mine

 

The wound is still present in your heart and you don't know how to react.

 

You: What the hell do you want from me?

Eunhyuk: *holds your hand* Relax, ____. Just hold my hand, don't ever let it go.

You: *ignores him* After what you did, you still have the guts to act like nothing's wrong? I set you free, because of that girl. Happy now?

Eunhyuk: Hyung.. why do you want to talk to her? I'm mad right now. Stay away. I want to be with her.

Yesung: Don't involve yourself into this, Hyukjae.

Eunhyuk: Don't call me that, hyung.

Yesung: Anyway, ____. Eunhyuk was right. She wanted to break us apart, seeing me happier with you.

You: And so you broke up with me. Admit it, you were tempted! You used me, Yesung!

 

You were infuriated that time, but to make you stop, he pulled you away from Eunhyuk and kissed your lips in front of him. You were shocked, but before you could even speak, Eunhyuk grabbed your other hand and he kissed you too.

 

Yesung: Stop persuading her, Eunhyuk. I know she still loves me.

Eunhyuk: Hyung, you may be my cousin, but I won't allow you to hurt the one I love once again. You said you loved her, but you broke her heart. This time, I won't allow you to have her once again.

Yesung: *holds your left hand* Come by my side, _____.

Eunhyuk: Take my hand, don't mind him. I love you, and I will protect you.

Yesung: I know you're still in love with me, _____.. Eunhyuk, you were in love with her all along.

Eunhyuk: We loved her, but that Casey got along the way. This time, I can't let you go.. *looks at you* The three of us.. lets practice. ____, let me love you, protect you, by letting me court you.

 

Yesung still loves you, and didn't want to lose to him.

 

Yesung: I know you were hurt because of me, ____. But this time, I won't let you go.

 

With one play of the music, Eunhyuk began to dance with you. The skinship and the steps became more intense. And the fake kiss turned to be real.

 

Singing:

 

Eunhyuk: Yo excuse me mister,

I feel mad, go away, I want to slowly go to that girl’s side

Yesung: What are you to toy around with our love in your palms?

Looking in the girl’s eyes and hearing her say ‘I want to be with you’

 

They both surrounded you that time, and your expression was confused.

 

You: (Two guys.. both are good in dancing.. but.. I'm confused!)

 

Eunhyuk: It doesn’t matter if you live or die, you won’t be able to have that girl

Yesung: Now take my hand *holds your left hand*

Eunhyuk: No, you have to come to my side.. *pushes him away from you*

Yesung: I love you more than him.. *touches your face*

Eunhyuk: Let me protect you.. *pulls you to him*

Yesung: At this moment.. *looks into your eyes*

Both: I can’t live without you, ________.

 

Those two who were cousins enjoyed dancing the whole time. Two guys for one girl. Who would you pick? Your ex boyfriend who wants you back or the dancer who just confessed his love to you?