#9

Thanks Love

(kai's pov) 

Okay , what's with that sweet smile ?

Then , appa clear his throat . While eomma still give me that sweet smile and just look at my face .

"Jongin-ah , i have something to tell you", appa say with his serious tone . Hmm , seems like it's a serious thing . 

"What is it ?" I say as i just look at eomma and appa face confusedly . But , why i can feel uneasy feeling inside my heart ?

"Emm . My friend , Park Myunggyu , i bet you didn't know her because i never introduce you to her . He has two daughter . One was same age as you while the other one was older one year than you", appa stop his word and look at me , wanna see my reaction . While i just look at appa and eomma face , trying to understand appa's word . 

"The older one , her name was Park SooHyun", Park SooHyun ? That name .... have i heard it ? 

"Can you just straight-forward ? You make me confused with your word", when appa heard my word , he take a deep breath .

"I want you to marry SooHyun." I froze . I don't know what to say . I don't know how to react at appa's word . 

"WHAT ??!!!" I shout as i stood up , wanna show protest to my parents . When i see eomma signal ask me to sit down , i sit as i look at appa and eomma face angrily and unsatisfied face . 

"Come your down . Let me explain first . Look , it's for our company ---" "And because of that some business company , you ---" before appa could finish his word , i already interrupt and before i could finish my word , eomma stand up and make an angry and serious face to me . It's rarely eomma angry . Then , eomma sit back and i try to calm myself . 

"It's for our company and our friendship . We're already friend since we were in middle school until high school . When we graduated at high school , we separate and do our own job . Last week , we met again because of our project . This friendship is very special to us . Because of that we wanna you to marry his daughter . I hope you understand my feelings", when i hear appa's explanation , i stood up and go to my room . 

This is all insane ! How can i marry to a totally stranger ?! It's not a problem , the problem is , how i gonna tell SooJin ? She must be very hurt when she know all of this . I don't want to hurt SooJin's heart . Aish ! Should i say no ? Yeah , i guess i should reject it . Simple ! Easy solution . Tomorrow , i gonna tell eomma that i don't wanna to do this all . Yeah ! Now , i wanna sleep . Aish , so tired . 

I feel asleep without changing my cloth . 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(oc pov) 

I walk to my house with a smile formed on my face . I touch my cheek where Jongin kiss just now . It's just a simple kiss , just a peck . But , it's feel special . I can't stop myself from smiling . My mind keep reminding when Jongin kiss my cheek . 

I entered my house with a smile on my face . When i wanna go to my room , i realise i didn't hear eonnie's voice . Hmm , where's eonnie ? Is she not home yet ? Aniya , her shoes was out there . Oh forget it , maybe she's in her room .

I go to my room and lay down on my bed , still remembering when Jongin kiss my cheek . 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Done !" I shout as i finished all my homework . Hohoho . Opss ! Did i shout to loud ? 

I lay down on my bed and texting with Hyuna and Amber . Aish this two girl , always go out together . And they didn't even ask me if i wanna join them ! I wanna join ! >< Pfft , now what should i do ? I'm so bored ~! 

I read back my message with Jongin . Suddenly i remember that Jongin didn't call me . Did he arrived home safely ? Did something happen to him ? Aish ! 

I dial Jongin's number , waiting for him to answer my call . Aish ! Answer me ! I keep call Jongin but he didn't answer my call . Aish ! Answer me oppa ~!  

I call Jongin until midnight but he still didn't answer my phone . 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(end of pov) 

Jongin wake up in the morning still in his school uniform . What time is this ? Jongin look at his clock and it show 5.45 a.m . Ah ! I still have time . Let me lay down for awhile . Jongin closed his eyes again , still cannot believe what happen yesterday . Suddenly Jongin open his eyes and remember something . He immediately take his phone and saw 55 missed call from you . Aish ! I forgot to call SooJin yesterday , she must be worried about me . And my phone was in silent ! Because of that i didn't realise she called me . Jongin sighed and lay down on his bed again , thinking how he gonna tell SooJin about his appa's plan . 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SooJin wait for Jongin at usual place ; bus station . Hmm , Jongin's late today . Then you saw Jongin's car stop infront of you . You quickly go inside Jongin's car with bright smile . 

"Annyeong oppa", you greet Jongin with a cheerful tone . 

"Ah , annyeong", Jongin greet back and give you a fake smile . But , you didn't realise he give you a fake smile , you busy wear your seatbelt . 

"Oppa , wae you didn't call me last night ? And you also didn't answer my call . Did something happen ?" Yes SooJin , something really bad happen yesterday .  Jongin thought but he didn't tell you that . He didn't have any courage to tell you . He don't want you to het hurt . 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At class , Jongin didn't pay attention to what Mr.Song teach infront . He keep remembering what happen this morning . 

(flashback)

 

Jongin quickly go downstairs and see Jongin's mother ; Kim Youn Ju preparing breakfast . 

"Oh , you're awake . Come eat your breakfast", Jongin just smile at Youn Ju and starts to eat his breakfast . But he just eat a little since he didn't have any appetite . Jongin stop eating and look at Youn Ju . 

"Eomma , about yesterday", Jongin stop talking and look at his mother , wanna know what Youn Ju's reaction . When Jongin see Youn Ju look at him , waiting for him to continue his word , Jongin start talk . 

"I disagree . I don't want to do it . It's my future , so it's my choice . Let me choose who i'm gonna marry with . Also , i didn't love that girl , i also didn't know that girl . I don't to marry to a total stranger . I'm sure she also disagree about this plan", Youn Ju just look at Jongin calmly and seat infront of her son . 

"Jongin-ah , listen . I know it's your future , but it's also appa's friendship future . And about love that you mention earlier , i believe you will fall in love with that girl . She's a beautiful young lady . She's also nice . I already see her yesterday before we talk to you about it . And no , she agree with this plan . She's really a nice girl , she listen to what her appa's say . Please Jongin , please . Don't let your appa down . You're the only son we have . Please", Jongin look at his mother and sighed . 

(end of flashback) 

Jongin sighed and suddenly SooJin turn his chair around and look at Jongin .

"Oppa ,what happen to you ? You were really spaced out when teacher teaching infront . Tell me , did you have a problem ?" SooJin ask with a concern in her face . Jongin just shook his head and smile . I will tell SooJin later . 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School's already ended and Jongin walk slowly to his car while you go to toilet for awhile . 

Oppa must have a problem . He always daydreaming lately . You thought as you walk to Jongin's car . You sighed and quickly go inside Jongin's car . 

"Done ? Kajja !" Jongin try to show a cheer tone and give a fake smile to you , again . You immediately hold Jongin's hand , prevent Jongin to drive his car . 

"Wait ! We need to talk."

...................................................................................................................................................

Ayoo ~! Chapter 9 updated . How is it ? Is it good ? Is it bad ? Do leave a comment . 

Sorry if there a grammar or spelling mistake . If you see it was rated M , i'm really sorry . There's no rated M at all . My laptop is crazy =.= mian ~

Thank you because read my fanfic. See you all at next chapter , byebye ~