#8

Thanks Love

I'm so lucky to have Jongin . He so cute !

Then suddenly Jongin run to his car and open passenger's door and smile at you . 

                                        

               *this is Jongin's car . i love audi , because of that I imagine audi as Jongin's car , you can imagine other car if you want ^^*

"Here you go . Come in !" as you wanna make an angry face to him , you heard Jongin's voice . 

"There's nobody here . Just relax . And i'm rarely do like this", you go to Jongin as Jongin continually pout at you . 

"You can do this at our date , don't you think . Now , stop pouting ! Do you think it's cute ?" You say and laugh as you enter Jongin's car . 

"Nae ! It's cute !", Jongin say as he look at you with an unsatisfied face . You shook your head at Jongin to show that you disagree with Jongin's comment and quickly closed the door . You can hear Jongin mumbled as he go to his seat . You just smile inside the car , looking at Jongin outside .

When Jongin went inside his car , you stare at Jongin face . Jongin just ignore your stare and start the engine . Maybe he feel uncomfortable with your stare , he look at you , still with his unsatisfied face . 

"What ?!!" He ask you with a 'what more' tone . Then you smile sweetly at Jongin . You give Jongin a very sweet smile . Then Jongin froze at your smile . Gotcha ! You thought as you try to hold your laugh . 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jongin's car fill with your loud laugh . Jongin look at you with an confused + weird face . Is she crazy ? That's the thing that come into Jongin's mind . 

"You ...... you .... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!" You say as you try to stop laughing . 

"Are you playing with me ?!" Jongin ask with a serious tone . 

"I'm sorry . It's just ... Fun to play with you . Just like what you say , i'm rarely do like this", you say as you imitate what Jongin say just now and also Jongin's tone . 

"You know , it;s very easy to melt your heart . I just smile and you already froze . How great i am", you say as you laugh and give Jongin a proud face . While Jongin just smile at you and pinched your cheek . 

Jongin wear his seatbelt and look at you . Jongin just shook his head and go to you closely . You just look at Jongin with unexpresion face . 

"What ?" You ask Jongin as you look at his face . You just give Jongin uninterested face to Jongin's action . But your heart beats faster . Jongin just smirk at you . Then , he pull the seatbelt and wore you the seatbelt . 

"Done ! Kajja", he say as he sit as usual and drove the car . You can feel your cheeks starts getting red but you try to hide it from Jongin . Don't want he to see your blushing face . Otherwise , he will keep tease you . 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jongin stop the car infront the bus station . It's already become a routine for him to send you at bus station . You don't want eonnie or appa to see you and Jongin rode the car together . You tell eonnie that you go back home together with Hyuna and Amber . 

"See you tomorrow . Annyeong", as you wanna open the door , suddenly Jongin grab your hand . 

"Wait !", Jongin say as he hold your hand tightly . You just look at Jongin's face confusedly . Then suddenly Jongin kiss your cheek and smile . 

"Okay , you can go know . I will call you when i already arrive home", Jongin say and let go of your hand . He just smile at you cutely . You just smile back and get out of the car . 

Jongin just look you walk to your house . 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jongin's pov)

She look really pretty even just from her back . But , how pity she is . Have an appa like that . It's okay , at least , she's by my side . I will always protect her , make her happy , and never break her heart . 

I just smile and drove back to my home . As i enter my house , i heard eomma's voice . 

"Oh , there you are . Why so late ? Sit , there something eomma and appa wanna say to you", eomma say as she show empty seat infront eomma and appa . 

When i sit , eomma and appa smile sweetly at me . 

Okay , what's with that sweet smile ?

...................................................................................................................................................

Trang tang tang ~~ What will happen ? What will Jongin's eomma say to Jongin . Haha , you will know everything at the next chapter ^o^

I'm very sorry because late update . I can't on my laptop for the past 7 days . I'm really sorry , sob sob . 

Just now , i watch Melon Music Award . AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was really great ~! Chukkae to EXO because win 3 award . And the Twilight Parody .. It's great . A little bit jealous with that girl . How lucky she is ~ i hope it was me (?) xD and i scream when the girl got shoot at the end of the growl performance xD it was really really great . And when shinee and exo cry , it was .. CUTE !!!! LOL ~ i don't know .... for me , it's cute xD i heard that some of exo and shinee fans cry , uljima ~ i'm sure shinee and exo hate to see you all cry ^^ *sing baby don't cry song* hohohohoho

so , see you all at next chapter , byebye ~~