#5

Thanks Love

Yohoo *dance secret - yohoo* xD

double updated for today ! enjoy ~! Sorry for the bad grammar or wrong spelling ^^

...........................................................................................................................................

You can't wait for tomorrow . You can't wait to meet Jongin again .

Because of the tiredness , the nap that you decided to take , turn out to be a long sleep . 

SooHyun already arrived home with appa from eat outside, go shopping and also sightseeing for awhile . It's quite tired cos SooHyun doesn't get a bath and some rest .

SooJin must be already sleep . It's quite late now . SooHyun thought as she look at the clock . SooHyun decided to go to your room , wanna know you already sleep or not . 

SooHyun slowly open your room's door . SooHyun saw you already in a deep sleep . She just smile at your cuteness when you sleeping . She still cute even though she already sleep . Hmm , i guess , i should just give SooJin that thing tomorrow . SooHyun closed your room's door and go to his room . 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before your alarm can start ringing , you already wake up . 

What time is it ? Is it 10 p.m ? You look at your clock . Your eyes widened when you look at your clock . 

W-WHAT ??!! 5 a.m ?? Wah ! Am i that tired ? You just stare at ceiling blankly . I guess i should wake up now . You wake up and take a shower . You look at the clock , it was 5.45 a.m . You just wear a comfortable cloth , t-shirt and short pant , your cloth when you were at home . 

As you get out of your bedroom , you hear someone in the kitchen . You already know who it was .

"Annyeong ! Good morning", SooHyun look at you and smile sweetly . 

"Annyeong ! You wake up early today . What time did you sleep yesterday ?" SooHyun ask you as she starts makes mold to make pancakes . She also put bread in the toaster . 

"Hmm , i don't remember . But , i just decided to take a nap , but .... It turns out to be a long sleep . Hehehehehe", you just smile at your sister . SooHyun just smile as she starts put the mold of the pancake at the pan . 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The breakfast's ready . You and eonnie chatting while making breakfast . You love to chatting with your eonnie , it never bored . 

It's already 6.15 a.m . Since you and SooHyun playing around at the kitchen , so it takes time to finish the dish . SooHyun decided to wake appa up . Or not , appa will be late . 

While wait for eonnie come down , you decided to take some fresh air outside . Then , eonnie come to you . 

"SooJin-ah , take this", eonnie give you a box . You just look at that box without take it from eonnie's hand . SooHyun then put the box at your hand . 

"Open it", SooHyun say happily and smile widely . You just follow what SooHyun say . 

When you open it , you saw a pair of sibling necklace .

                                                                               

                                                                                                          *this is that sibling necklace*

You really happy to see that necklace . 

"Eonnie , it's beautiful !" You say as you can't stop staring at that necklace . 

"You like it ?" SooHyun smile happily when she saw you nod . 

"But .. You buy this use your own money right ?" "A-ani" , you can see eonnie try to avoid your sight . You already knew it , when eonnie look at other place , that's mean she's lying . 

"No need to lie . How many times i already told you , no need to waste money for all this thing ? We can make it use our money . OUR money ! Not YOUR money !" You sighed as you look at your sister . Aish ! Relax ! Why you must raise your voice now ? It's just a small matter . You thought at yourself angrily . 

"Mianhae .. I didn't mean ..." "No , gwenchana . It's my fault . I'm the one who doesn't understand what you already told me before . Okay , after this , when we wanna wear or buy something same , we use OUR money , okay ?" SooHyun and you laugh happily . 

Appa just look at both of you inside of the house . 

"Kajja eat . Or not we're gonna late for school", SooHyun start entering the house . 

You follow eonnie from behind . After done take a piece of toast with nutella and a glass of milk , you go to your room to change your cloth . 

When you get out of your room , you can see eonnie already wear our school uniform but her hair still not tied yet . 

"Eonnie , i'm gonna ride bus today . Annyeong", you say and run out of your house . 

When you arrived at bus station , you can't see Jongin around . 

He must be not arrived yet . You thought as you sit at the bus station . Then , you see Jongin walk calmly to the bus station . 

There he is .