#2

Thanks Love

Have i met this guy ? Why his face so familiar ?

You thought as you just look at the guy behind Mr.Song . As you focusly stare at his face , suddenly the guy look at you and smile . You quickly look at other place . You can feel your cheeks starts burning . Damn this face , stop blushing ! You thought as you continue look at other place . 

"Today you all gonna have new friend . Please introduce yourself" said Mr.Song to that guy .

"Annyeonghaseyo *bow* , cheoneun Kim Jongin imnida . Hope we can be friend." So , his name was Kim Jongin .

"Jongin-ssi , you can seat behind SooJin-ssi", Jongin nod and go to his place that shown by Mr.Song . You just look at Jongin as he walk past you .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 more minutes . Erghh ! Feels like forever . You thought as you look at the clock .

KKKKRRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finnaly ! You quickly packed your things and get out of the class with Hyuna and Amber . You all sit at usual place you always sit . 

"Kim Jongin ... Isn't he cute ?" Hyuna smile as she remember Jongin's face . You just shook your head .

"Can you stop talking about boys ?" Amber say as she give a death glare at Hyuna . Hyuna just pout . Again , you shook your head at your friend's action . 

Suddenly , you saw someone familiar . "Isn't that the new guy ?" you ask and both of your friend look at the person intended by you . 

"Yeah , that's right . Wah ! Sure he was friendly . He just entered this school for about a few hours ago , but he already friend with Exo , the kingkas !" 

"Yeah", you agree at Hyuna's comment .  

Suddenly , Jongin look at you and smile . You really didn't know what to do . So , you just smile back . Suddenly you face getting red as tomato .

"Did he just smile ? Did he smile at me ??" Hyuna say excitedly . Amber just shook her head and knock Hyuna's head .

"He not smile at you , paboya ! He smile at SooJin . Look how red SooJin's face right now", Hyuna and Amber look at you .

"I didn't know you interested in Jongin . Why didn't you tell me ? OMG !! What should i do ?? I should introduce you at Jongin . Do you want me to do it now ???" Hyuna ask you excitedly .

You just look at Hyuna's face blankly and shook your head .

"Noooo !! I'm not interested at Jongin . I just smile back . Is that wrong ?" you try to protect yourself .

"Then why you blushing?" That's right . Why am i blushing ? You stuck at Amber's question . You don't have an answer for that question .

"Ahaa !! Got you ! SooJin love Jongin ~ SooJin love Jongin ~" Hyuna sing as she and Amber start dancing infront of you .

You just bit your bottom lips . Aish ! This crazy friend . But , why Jongin always smile at me ? Hmm , maybe he want to friend with me .. But , why am i always blushing ??!! Erghh ! my life ~ You sighed at your thought . 

You can feel someone stare at you . You search for that person that stare at you . It was Jongin ! 

Jongin immediately look at other place and the back of his neck try not to show his blush face .

Ommo ommo ommo ! Did he just blush ? How cute !! Kyaa ! You smile and you also look at other place . 

"Yah ! Michiseo ? Why you suddenly smiling ? Did we make a joke ?" Amber ask you . Then , Hyuna and Amber look at you with a weird face . 

"Thinking about Jongin huh ?" Hyuna say then Amber and Hyuna laugh .

"Yah , palli eat before the recess end", you say try to change the topic . 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SooJin-ah , kajja", eonnie wait for you out of your class . 

"Annyeong !!!" Hyuna and Amber shout and wave at you . You just smile and wave back . How lucky they is . Friend , neighbour , classmate . I wish i also like that . I wanna live with Hyuna and Amber . I will meet them everyday . That must be the best moment ever . 

"Saengie-ah ?" eonnie wave at your face . Then you realise you've been stare at the corridor .

"N-nae ?" eonnie sigh as she look at your face worryingly . 

"Gwenchana ? Lately , you always daydreaming", you just look at eonnie's face .

"Nae , gwenchana . Eonnie , today , i wanna ride bus", you say as you start walk out of the school . 

"Again ? Don't you wanna ride appa ?" eonnie say as she following you . 

"I feel like wanna ride bus . It's okay , eonnie can ride appa . Now go wait for appa , appa will arrive soon", you say as you wave at eonnie and go to bus station .

 

(Jongin's pov)

There she is . So , she ride bus everyday huh ? 

She came as she sit beside me . She smells good even school already over . Wait , what am i thinking ? *sigh* 

Should i approach her ? But , what should i say ? Hi ? Hello ? I should call her name . But ... Wait ! I didn't know her name . Pfft , now that's the problem . 

Kim Jongin ! It's the only chances . Palli !

 

(end of pov) 

"Annyeong , you're the one who sit infront of me , am i right ?" 

 

....................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 2 updated ! 

Guys , do leave a comment . Don't just silent ><

This chapter .... umm .. i know it . I'm really sorry . 

And also sorry cos late update . A little bit busy . See you all at next chapter . Byebye ~~