#3

Thanks Love

"Annyeong , you're the one who sit infront of me , am i right ?"

Suddenly you heard someone talking to you . You look at the owner of the voice . It was the new boy , Kim Jongin . 

"Ahh , nae", you don't know what else you should say , so you just shut up . 

Jongin smile and sit beside you . Ommo , he sit beside me ! You secretly look at Jongin . 

It was completely silent between you two . Both of you don't know what should say . 

What else should i say ? Why i'm so nervous ?! Jongin thought as he continue think what else he should say . 

"W-what's you name ?" Jongin ask you nervously . Did he nervous ? So cute ~ You smile at your thought . 

"Soojin .. Park Soojin", you say and smile at Jongin . 

Jongin froze at your smile . Her smile so beautiful . Jongin thought and smile at you . 

"I guess you already know my name", Jongin say and smile sheepishly . 

Suddenly , you feel your cheeks burn . Jongin look at you and laugh . 

You look at Jongin with an questioning look  . "Why you laughing ?" 

"You so ..." Jongin say and continue laugh . Jongin stop laughing and say , "bus here . kajja."

You nod your head and stand up , following Jongin from behind . He didn't even tell me why he laughing . You pout at your thought . 

You both get in the bus and seat next to each other . Both of you just remain silent , it was an awkward moment . But , both of you feel comfortable with each other . You not feel scared at all . You feel safe with Jongin . 

When you already arrived at the destination , you get out of the bus . But , you feel someone behind you . You turn around and see Jongin . 

"Did your house was .. here ?" You ask Jongin and Jongin faster his walk , so he can walk next to you . 

"Nae , just go straight and you will see my house there . Where is your house ?" 

                                                      

"That's my house" you say as you point at your house (the picture)

"That's ..... your house ??" Jongin froze when he look at your house .

"Yup , wae ?" you look at Jongin with no expression at your face . 

"Wow ! Your house ..... big." You just laugh at Jongin's comment about your house . Yeah , biiiiiigg house . But i'm not happy living in that big house . You thought as you look down . 

"Hey , gwenchana ? Suddenly , you look ... sad", Jongin look at you worryingly . 

"Ahh , nae ? Ahh .... Gwen .. Gwenchana . Umm , see you tomorrow , bye !" You run and wave at Jongin . You run as fast as you could , didn't want Jongin to know your feeling now . 

"B-but ! Wait !" Jongin sighed as he look you already entering your house . 

Why she so rush wanna go back home ? Is there something wrong ? 

......................................................................................................................................

Heyyoo ! Chapter 3 updated ! 

I'm sorry . It's >< I'm really really sorry . 

Once again , english was not my first language . Sorry if there a grammar mistake or wrong spelling . 

See ya later , byebye ~!