#6

Thanks Love

There he is . 

You thought as you look at Jongin from far . He look so handsome even just wearing school uniform . I wonder how handsome he is if he wear t-shirt .

"Annyeong", suddenly you heard Jongin's voice next to you . You jump in shock . Jongin look at you weirdly . 

"Did i shock you ?" You quickly shook your head and look at other place . 

"Oh , i forgot to ask you . Just now .... Emm , you look at me .. Did something wrong with me ?" Jongin look at your face . Eh ? Did i stare at Jongin ? You thought as you look at Jongin with questioning face . 

"I ... stare at you ?" Jongin look at you weirdly . Then , he look at other place . Then , he look at you again . 

"Are you daydreaming ? You look at me . You not look . But you stare at me . What ? Am i too handsome until you didn't realise you stare at me ?" Jongin ask you as he show you a smirk . You froze at that smirk . Did ... did he just ... smirk at me ? Once again , you stare at Jongin's face . Then , you realise you've been stare at his face without blinking . You immediately look at other place and your face starts turn red . Then , you can hear Jongin laugh . 

"It's already twice i look you blushing ... It's .. cute", Jongin smile sheepishly . Then , Jongin feel like wanna run away cause of his own word . It's too early to say that word . You just know her yesterday . And today , you say she's cute ? Infront of her face ?! Jongin thought as he look at other place . Then he see you smile with your red face . She .. she likes it ? Hmm , i think ... it's okay to be honest . Jongin smile at his own thought . 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You enter school with Jongin . At first , it was completely awkward . But then , Jongin seems very friendly . There always a topic he gonna say to you . 

You enter class alone because Jongin go meet his friend , EXO . You wonder how can he become friend with EXO , the kingkas . You forgot to ask that to Jongin . 

You sit at your place and as usual , Hyuna take his chair next to you while Amber turn around . Hyuna and Amber look at you and smile at you . It's not usual smile .. It's .. different smile . Just like they hide something from you . 

"What ? What's with that smile ?" You ask as you look at Amber and Hyuna . You can hear them laugh slowly . 

"SooJin-ah , that's fast . I don't even introduce you to Jongin yet , but you already take a step", Hyuna say as Amber laugh loudly . The whole class look at Amber and Amber apologise to them . You don't even care about shy right now , all thing that come to your mind is 'what are they talking about' . 

"Wait ... What ?" You look at both of your friend cluelessly . 

"When we wanna go to class just now , we saw you get out of the bus . At first , we wanna call you . But then , we saw Jongin also get out of the bus and walk next to you . So , we just let both of you walk together", as Amber finished talk , Hyuna laugh while clap his hand . You just look at them and shook your  head . 

"We don't wanna disturb your date with Jongin", Hyuna say and both of your friend laugh . Aish this two girls , doesn't know anything . Always misunderstood . You thought as you bit your bottom lips and knock both of your friend's head . 

"Ouch !" You can hear that word come out from Hyuna and Amber's mouth . 

"What the ?! What was that for ?" Amber say as she rub her head . 

"Is it hurt ? Oh , i love when see both of you in pain . Date with Jongin ? Huh ! In your dream . We're ride bus together because we're neighbours ! Jongin's house near with my house . Paboya !" You say as you stare at Hyuna and Amber angrily . Hyuna and Amber just grinned at you . 

Then , you see Jongin enter the class . You look at Jongin then suddenly Jongin smile at you . You just smile back and look at other place , trying not to show your red face . While in the other hand , Hyuna and Amber just look at you and smile at each other . 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School's already finished . You and Jongin ride bus together . You feel very safe with Jongin . You love to friend with Jongin . But , you don't know why , you easily blush when you with Jongin . 

Both of you already get out of the bus . Both of you walk next to each other . At first , both you just silence , then you hear Jongin's voice . 

"SooJin-ah , emm . Tomorrow , i .. Gonna ride my car", you don't know why , but you feel sad . Why i'm feeling like this ? He's not going to go anywhere . He just ride his car to go to school . I can ride bus alone . Or , i also can start ride appa back . Jongin look at you worryingly when you just silence .

"Gwenchana ?" Jongin ask you and you just look at Jongin's face and give a smile to Jongin . 

"Nae , gwenchana . So , see you tomorrow . See you at school . Bye", you going to starts walk go to your house when suddenly Jongin hold your hand .

"Wait !" Jongin say as he can't stop staring at your face . Your cheeks starts burning as you look at your hand . Then Jongin realise you look at your hand . Jongin let go of your hand . 

"Emm , do you .. Err , wanna .. Go to school with me ?" Jongin ask you nervously . You just stare at Jongin's face blankly . 

"What do you mean ?" You ask Jongin when you see Jongin's face starts getting red with his own question . 

"Well , i give you a ride . We .. Go to school together ... With , my car", you try not to laugh infront Jongin . He so cute when he nervous . You thought as you smile . 

"Doesn't it burden you ?" Jongin immediately shook his head . 

"Please .. Emm , it's bored go to school alone", Jongin look at you and you just smile . 

"Okay . Meet at bus station tomorrow", you say as you starts to walk away . Jongin smile happily when he heard you answer . 

"Okay , so , i'm gonna pick you up tomorrow . Bye . See you tomorrow", Jongin say while smile widely and wave at you . You just wave back and walk to your house . 

When you walk to your house , you smile alone thinking what was going to happen tomorrow . 

You entered your house with a smile on your face . 

.................................................................................................................................

Jeng jeng jeng ~! Chapter 6 update ! ^^ 

As usual , english was not my first language . Sorry if there a grammar or spelling mistake . 

If you think this chapter is , i'm sorry . So , see you all at next chapter . Byebye ~~