#10

Thanks Love

"Wait ! We need to talk."

Jongin just remain silent . Hope she's not going to ask what happen with me . Jongin thought as he try to give you a happy face . You sighed .

"What's with you today ? You always spaced out lately . Tell me ! I'm your yeoja right ? Do you have a problem ?" SooJin still holding Jongin's hand and look at Jongin with a serious face . You can see Jongin's face changed to a sad expression .

"Jagiya , i ..... I'm sorry", Jongin say without look at your face . Jongin don't want to see your expression . You hold Jongin's hand tighter and look at Jongin with a confused face . 

"Why do you say like that ?" You ask Jongin as you continue stare at Jongin's face . Jongin hold your hand back and tighten the grip . He then look at you with a sad face . 

"I ..... I ...... My appa ..... *sigh* My appa wants me to marry a totally stranger", you froze . You don't know what should you react . Slowly , without you realise , you take your hand away from Jongin's grip . Jongin shocked with your action and he quickly take your hand back and hold your hand tightly , don't want to let your hand go . Tears starts falling down on your cheeks . Jongin shocked to see you're crying . Oh god ! I make SooJin cry ! 

"No no no no ~ please stop cry . Uljima ~! I hate to see you cry . Please , stop crying", suddenly you starts crying like a baby and hiccup . Jongin quickly hug you and keep saying 'don't cry' and 'i love you' to your ear . You feel better when you in Jongin's arm . You wrap your arms around Jongin's waist . While Jongin tighten the hug . Both of you stay in that position . Both of you don't want to let each other go . Both of you loves to be in each other arms . Jongin love to hug your small body , smell your scent and make you feel safe when  he's around , While you love to feel Jongin's presence and feeling save at Jongin's arms . 

"Saranghae", when both of you remain silent , hugging each other , suddenly you heard Jongin whisper to you . Just with those word , already enough to make you feel butterfly inside your stomach . 

"Nado", you whisper back to Jongin's ear and Jongin smile happily when he heard that . 

Both of you try to forget about the problem . 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You get out of Jongin's car with a bright smile . Since that incident , Jongin always say 'i love you' to you . More frequently than before . For example just now , before you get out of Jongin's car , he always say 'i'll call you tonight , annyeong' , but just now , he say 'i'll call you tonight , annyeong . take care , love you' .

But your bright smile don't last long . When Jongin's car gone from your sight , your face change to a sad expression . You slowly walk to you house , thinking about the ending of your relationship . You don't think your relationship between you and Jongin would end like this . But , what can you do ? You must accept it and let Jongin's go . You sure that Jongin's future wife is 100 time more better than you . 

When you enter your house , you can see appa's car outside of the house . Appa still here ? Hmm , usually this time appa already go to work . As you enter your house , you cannot see appa but you can heard appa and eonnie's voice . It's from eonnie's room . You go straight to your room , without greet them or join them . You sure if you do that , appa will give you a death glare or harsh words . So , it's better if you just ignore them and let them together . 

"Oh , you're home", when you wanna go to you room , you heard eonnie's voice . You look at eonnie and give her a smile . You can see appa get out of eonnie's room . 

"Tonight we're going to eat outside . So get ready ! Wear something beautiful . Don't make me shame ! And also , don't make a mess !" Appa say with a serious and hateful tone . I just nod my head as a signal i understand what appa say . 

"I'm going now . Take care . Bye", appa say sweetly to eonnie . Eonnie also just nod his head and give a smile to appa . I better go to my room than look at these two action . You walk to my room without look at them . As you wanna open your room's door , eonnie pull your hand and go to her room . You just follow behind silently . 

When you enter eonnie's room , you can see a beautiful red short dress . 

*this is SooHyun's dress . You can imagine other dress if you want ^^*

"Eonnie , it's so beautiful", you say excitedly as you keep staring at the dress . 

"You gonna wear for tonight's dinner ?"  You ask excitedly . Eonnie just nod and smile at your excited feelings . 

"You like it ? You also have one", eonnie say as she stands up and go to her closet and open it . 

Then , she took out one simple yet beautiful white short dress .

*this is your dress . Once again , you can imagine other dress if you want*

"Is this mine ?" Eonnie nod and laugh at your expression . 

"It's beautiful isn't it ?" Eonnie smile happily when she see you nod your head . 

"I choose it myself", she say proudly . She continue her word when you just keep stare at that dress "it suits your well . Simple but still beautiful . Look at you , simple , but still beautiful with your natural beauty." Eonnie say and go to you closer . You both hug each other . 

"Eish , you're prettier", you say then both of you laugh together . 

"SooJin-ah , do you know why appa suddenly say we're gonna eat outside ?" Suddenly eonnie's expression change to a sad one . You just shook your head . Eonnie sighed and sit at her bed . You just follow eonnie from behind and sit next to eonnie . Then , eonnie sigh deeply . Eonnie must have a big problem .

"Appa wants me to marry a stranger . He say that guy was a nice person . Appa also say that he was appa's bestfriend's son . I-i don't want to do it ! But , i can't say that i disagree with this plan . Appa really want me to marry that guy . *sigh* I already met his parents yesterday , right after appa take me from school . They seems nice to me , but that's not the point ! The point is , i don't wanna to marry a stranger . Hmm , but , what can i do ? I was the only daughter of Park's family," suddenly eonnie's face changed . She quickly look at you with a guilty face . Before she could say anything , you already interrupt her . 

"Gwenchana , It's not like you mean it , right ?" You say while give eonnie a sweet smile . 

"Gomawo 'cos understand me," eonnie say as she hug you . You just smile and pat eonnie's shoulder . Eventhought , your heart hurt a little , but you just put that feelings far away . You know that eonnie didn't mean of her last word . Suddenly , you remember about Jongin . 

Wait , eonnie's situation is same with oppa's situation . Could it be .......

....................................................................................................................................................

Trang tang tang ~ Chapter 10 updated !

Sorry if it . I tried my best to updated this chapter today . So , here i am ! Already updated chapter 10 . Yohoo ! 

Do leave a comment ^^ Thank you because subscribing . You all amazing <3 So , see you guys at next chapter . Chao ~!