#4

Thanks Love

Why she so rush wanna go back home ? Is there something wrong ?

Jongin thought as he walk back home .

"Oh , welcome home ! You wanna eat ? I already cook", Jongin's mom said to Jongin . 

"I wanna take a bath first", Jongin say as he go to his room . 

Jongin take a very warm and comfortable shower . After he done , he get out of his bathroom and wear a comfortable t-shirt and a track bottom . Suddenly he remember what happen just now .

Why her face suddenly change ? And when i ask her , she rush wanna go home . Just like , she hide something . Wait ! Why am i thinking of her ? Jongin shook his head and lay down on bed . Jongin feel so tired today . His eyes starts to feel heavy . Then , he feel asleep without eat her lunch . 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's so close . You sighed in relieve and get in your house . 

Why so quiet ? Oh , they must be eat outside . Seems like they gonna back home at night . You sighed . You really hate this situation . It's always be eonnie who eat outside . It's always eonnie who will get new cloth from appa . You will only get new cloth when appa give eonnie money and eonnie will spend her money to buy you a new cloth . Yes , you have a really nice eonnie . You really love eonnie . You will do anything for eonnie , even involved your feeling , you don't mind . As long as eonnie happy , you also happy . As long as eonnie still smile and laugh happily , you will also smile . It's okay you don't get any love from appa . As long as eonnie still love you as her real younger sister . It's okay when you don't get any present or birthday greetings from your appa . As long as you still get birthday greetings from eonnie and your bestfriend , Hyuna and Amber . You don't mind about the present from them . You love them not because money , you love them because who they are . You love them because of their heart . Eventhough you don't get love from appa , you still can feel love from your real eomma and appa up there . You also can feel love from eonnie's mom , Park SungYoung . For you , it's enough to get love from them all . 

You go to your bedroom and lay down on your bed . You remember the moment you with Jongin . A smile formed at your face . You immediately shook your head . Why suddenly i thinking about Jongin ? Weird me . He even didn't think about me . You knock your head and go in the bathroom and take a shower . 

When you finished take a bath and wear cloth , you go downstairs and cook kimchi fried rice for you . After finished cooking , you eat at living room while watch television . 

After done eating , you wash your plate . You don't know why , but you feel tired today . So you go to your room and decided to take a nap . 

Before you take a nap , you look at your ceiling and remember your moment with Jongin ,, again . Eventhough , it's just a while , but you will never forget that moment . You don't know why , but you really happy when you with Jongin . 

Then , you fall asleep . Again , you smile when remember about Jongin . 

You can't wait for tomorrow . You can't wait to meet Jongin again .

.................................................................................................................................

Chapter 4 updated ! 

Hope you enjoy it ^^ Sorry if there a grammar mistake or spelling mistake . 

Do leave a comment . See ya at next chapter , byebye ~