#7

Thanks Love

You enter your house with a smile on your face . 

As you enter your house , you can see SooHyun watching tv . 

"Annyeong , where's appa ?" You ask SooHyun when you didn't see appa's car . 

"Work", SooHyun say as she focused on tv . You just nod your head and about to walk to your room when suddenly you hear SooHyun's voice . 

"SooJin-ah , i'm thinking about tonight's dinner . It's been a long time since we didn't make spaghetti . How about we make spaghetti for tonight's dinner ?" SooHyun say excitedly and look at you . Then she go to you and make an puppy eyes to you , asking you to agree with his idea . You just look at SooHyun's action .

"Hmm , arraso . But first , i wanna take a bath . And , i wanna take a nap . Hehehe", you say as you wanna go to your room .

"Ani ! No no no ! You not going to having your nap today . Because we have to go to market . We need to buy ingredients to make spaghetti", SooHyun say as she grab your hand . 

"What ?!" You ask SooHyun shockly . Then , when you see SooHyun nod , you give SooHyun an unsatisfied face . 

"I don't wanna hear no from your mouth ! Now , go take a bath , and get change . Okay ? Okay , good girl", SooHyun say as she pat your head . 

You just give unsatisfied face to SooHyun and go to your room lazily . 

You enter your bathroom and take a shower . After you done take a shower , you search cloth for you to wear . Since you just wanna go to market with eonnie , so you decided to wear simple . Then , you decided to wear long sleeve shirt and a black short pants .

                                                     

                           *this is your long sleeve shirt and black short pants . hope you can see the short pants . hehe*

"Done ?" SooHyun ask you when she see you get out of your room . You nod your head take your black and white flat shoes . 

                                                  

                                                     *your flat shoes*

"Kajja", you say and starts walking with SooHyun . 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 3 month Jongin school at Seoul Art Highschool . And it's been 2 month Jongin have relationship with you . It's also been 3 month you didn't ride appa and go to school with Jongin use his car . It's has been 2 month you keep this relationship from your family . Only your bestfriend , Hyuna and Amber know about your relationship between Jongin , but you ask them not to tell anybody . You didn't want your family to know because appa didn't allow his daughter to have boyfriend before finish school . Because of that , you just let your bestfriend know about it . School also didn't know about your relationship , because of that , SooHyun ; your eonnie doesn't know about your relationship . You didn't show many of skinship between you and Jongin at school . 

You know it's been awhile you and Jongin know each other . But , you can feel that Jongin is a nice person . That's why you accepted Jongin when he ask you to be his girlfriend at park that day .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-flashback- 

(oc pov)

Jongin ask me to meet him at park near our house . I don't know why , but i just follow what he say . So , here i am . At park .. ALONE ! Hmm , where is he ? He say he wanna meet me here at 8 p.m . But , it's already 20 minutes i wait here . And i didn't see him . Should i just go back home . Hmm , maybe he forgot . 

As i stood up , wanna go back home , i see Jongin come here , running . There he is . Jongin come to me and smile sweetly . 

"I thought you already had gone home", you just shook your head and sit back at the bench . 

"Sorry i'm late by the way . I just arrived home . Just now i hang out with EXO", Jongin say as he seat next to you . 

"Aniya , gwenchana", you say as you stare at the sky .

"So , why you wanna meet me here ?" You ask Jongin and look at her . Suddenly , Jongin look nervous and laugh awkwardly . 

"Emm , i know .. Emm , we .. Err , it's been awhile since we know each other .. Emm , SooJin-ah , sa .. Saranghae", Jongin say nervously and look at your eyes deeply . You didn't know what should you say . You really shock , you didn't expect he will confess to you . 

"I started fell in love with you when we first meet at the bus stop . When you look at me , and then you turn you face around and you start blushing . It's cute . When there only available seat next to you , when you secretly glare at me . You must thought that i didn't know about that huh ? Hahaha . The moment when i first time enter class and see you were there , i'm .. Happy . Very happy . I'm really happy because we were same class . I still remember that moment when you catch me stare at you when recess . Hahaha . The moment when you always blushing when you with me . I ... i never forget the moment when we together . So , emm . Can you be my girlfriend ?" You froze at that confession . 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-end of flashback- 

(end of pov)

Jongin wave infront of your face when you didn't respond anything when he called you . 

"Jagiya , gwenchana ?" Jongin look at you worryingly . You just look at Jongin's face blankly . 

"Nae ?" Jongin give you an weird face . 

"School's already end . Let's go home . Are you wanna stay here until night ?" Jongin ask you and look at your weirdly . Then , you realise you've been daydreaming . You look at your surrounding . You still at class . There's no one at class . Only you and Jongin . You quickly pack your things and stand up . 

"Kajja", you say as you walk fast . You feel like wanna knock your head at wall . Oh god ! How can i didn't realise school already end ? Stupid me , i should just focus on class ! Why i daydreaming ?! Now i'm embarrass with my boyfriend . You can hear Jongin laugh from behind . You also can hear Jongin run to you . Then he grab your hand and walk next to you . You shock and quickly take your hand away . 

"We're at school now !" Jongin just pout at your words . 

"Arra arrayo ~" He say as he continue pout . You just laugh at his action . 

I'm so lucky to have Jongin . He so cute ! 

...............................................................................................................................

Tralala ~ Chapter 7 update ! 

Sorry if it ~ Also sorry for the bad grammar and spelling mistake . 

See ya later ~ Byebye