Unfortunate

OH SEHUN, WHAT IS LOVE?

Sehun and Sulli came out from their class. Today they have class until 7 pm. They walked together in the lobby. Some other also seem to walk with their tired face.

Sehun’s phone rang. He look at the screen and smiling. Sulli try to peek but Sehun avoid her to.

“Yobseyouung…” Sehun answer the phone call cutely. Sulli keep wonder who’s talking with Sehun. She hear a woman voice.

“Don’t be cute dear. I’m going to tell you straight, I’m at Incheon airport now. Pick me, okay?”

“Really? I’ll pick you sweetie..” Sehun look so excited.

“Aigoooo Oh Sehun you crazy kid.” The other’s voice laughing.

Sehun also laughing and finish the phone call.

“Who’s that?” Sulli’s eyes rounded

“Yeochin. She just came from Hongkong. I would pick her up at the airport. Would you like to go? You will be pleased to see her.”

“Go by yourself!’ Sulli walked away from the school gate, leave Sehun behind.

“Sull, wait..” Sehun run to catch Sulli.

“Are you jealous?” Sehun teasing Sulli.

“Ani.”

“I can see it. Come on, you must follow me. You would know who was calling me.”

“I don’t want to go Hun.”

Sehun puul Sulli’s arm. They ride the bus to Sehun’s home.

--

“Come in,” Sehun open the door for Sulli.”

“This is your house?” Sulli looking at the all parts of this huge house. Her eyes swept every part of the house that seem deserted.

“Wait, I’ll take the car key.”

Sulli looking at every piece in the room she’s in now. No family photos. Only a photo of couple and may their son aged about 20 years that has similar face with Sehun.

Sehun come down from his room with his tee and jeans.

“Let’s go.” Sehun with love pulling Sulli’s hand and went out.

Sehun open the car door for Sulli and wait until she sit, then jogged toward his own seat. The car slowly leave Sehun’s house and slid on the streets.

“Hun..”

“Hm?”

“With whom you live in that big house? It seems very quiet.”

Sehun staring at Sulli at his side. And one… two… three… Smirk! Evil Smile!!

“Wanna stay with me dear?”

“Hya!” Sulli hit Sehun’s arm. And Sehun just innocently laughing.

“I live alone with my dad but after this I stayed with my love also :D”

“I’m curious about that girl.” Sulli avoid Sehun’s eyes and staring outside the window.

Sehun hold his laughter.

 

They finally arrived at Incheon Airport. Sehun craned his neck looking for person they’re going to pick. His eyes stopped on one of the café inside the Airport. The person he was looking for was sitting while drinking coffee there. Sehun and Sulli approach the café.

From the outside looks there aren’t many women inside. There are only three women who each sit alone with their coffee. Sulli try to guess which is Sehun’s ‘Yeochin’. First woman sit alone with a neat and elegant clothes, his haircut also looks very beauty her age around 65 years old. The second is a girl with casual look may be she is 19 years old and the last is foreigner with long blonde hair and dark blue eyes she was probably 27 years old.

Sulli walked beside Sehun, her mind thinking hard. Which one of those three women who were Sehun’s. sulli exclude the first because she is too old to be Sehun’s lover. Definitely one of woman number two and three.

The café door open, the sound of bell ringing on it. Both woment turned to Sulli and Sehun. Bot smiling at them.

“Hi..” That women stood look at Sehun walked up to them. Sulli confused that three women stood in the same time and also say something same..

“Sehun…” Sulli hear a voice call Sehun.

“Halmeoni….” Sehun pace.

“Halmeoni?” Sulli speak to herself. She saw the other women that also standing, both inappropriate to be called halmeoni. Sulli then peek behind her it turns out there are other people behind approach that women. So both was not someone they pick.

“Omo… you look so handsome my dear..” She hugged Sehun.

“Of course, I’m going to meet my beautiful lover.” Sehun mischievous smiling and hugged his grandma back.

“You crazy kid.” Mrs. Oh hit Sehun’s back.

Sehun release himself from his grandma and pushed Sulli to stand beside him.

“Sull, she is my grandma, and halmeoni she’s my yeochin.”

“Waaah.. she’s beautiful. What’s your name?”

“Annyeonghaseyo.. Sulli imnida.” Sulli bow to the other. “But I’m not his girlfriend.”

“Hya, you told me that you love me. You love me.”

“I can’t hear you, mehrong :P”

Sehun pinch Sulli’s cheeks

“Haha, you guys are cute. Let’s go home, I’m hungry.”

“Wait, you want to eat at home? Appa didn’t prepare anything, he didn’t make any food at home.”

“Mwo? Aigoo, your dad is really too much.”

“Have you told him that you are coming back from Hongkong?”

Mrs. Oh thinking.

“I guess I haven’t told him yet hehe. Okay, what about ramen?  I miss that food so much.”

“Good, her uncle own a ramen shop.”

“Really?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Okaaaay, let’s go.” Mrs. Oh very excited. “Um, Sulli..”

“Yes ma’am?”

“Don’t call me like that, you can call me halmeoni. You are my granddaughter just like Sehun.”

“Ne halmeoni..” Sulli answer in awkward.

They walked out of the café. Tonight was really crowded.

“Actually I want to have a grand daughter since I only have a son, but unfortunately I got Sehun.” Mrs. Oh put her arms on both Sulli and Sehun and then walk together.

Sulli laughing at her joke.

“What? Unfortunately? Halmeoni… the whole grandma in this world jealous to you for have me as your grandson.”

Sehun move to the middle. Sehun embracing Sulli and Mrs. Oh as his grandma had done. People at the airport watching them.

--

“Mihwanssi…”

“Oh, Mrs. Jang, why are you here? Where is Mr. Jang?”

It’s Friday night and Jang family never go there on Friday because Mr. Jang will be really busy with his business.

“As usual, this is Friday. I want to go out for shoping. And Eunseok said he wanna eat ramen.”

“Hmm.. Usual ramen?”

“No, give us something different. I wanna try something else.”

“okay wait.”

Mrs. Jang sitting at her usual table. The shop not crowded.

Mihwan put two bowls of ramen for Mrs.Jang and her son.

“Gamshahamnda.”

Mihwan turned to leave the table.

“Wait Mihwanssi..”

“Can I help you?”

“Um.. where is Sehun?is he still work here?”

“Yes, but he is a student just like Sulli, so he work after his school over. And today they have class until 7 pm, but it’s already 9, I wonder where are they going now.”

--

Sehun and two women with him down in front of Mihwan’s ramen shop.

“Oh my god, I forget about something.”

“What is that?”

“Call your father now, tell me that I’m in Korea and make him go here.”

“Go call him yourself.”

“Are you rebelling now?”

“Halmeoniii….” Sehun pouting but finally he take out his phone and call his father.

--

“Choi Sulli.. Oh Sehun.. where have you been guys?”

Mihwan’s voice make some customers turned toward the entrance, including Mrs. Jang. Sehun entered with Sulli. Mrs. Oh following behind them. Mihwan approach them.

“We’re customer tonight hehe.” Sehun smiling.

“Exclude me..” Sulli ran beside her uncle.

“Sull.” Sehun pull Sulli beside him. “She’s mine samchoon.”

“Whatever, do as you like, you kiddo. Who is it?” Mihwan look at Mrs. Oh and bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Sehun’s Grandma. You look really close to him.’

“Of course, he’s like my nephew. Please sit down. I’ll take your order.”

Mrs. Jang noticed the three customer that just come. She noticed the woman sitting in front of Sehun with Sulli. Her body stiffened, her face flush. Mrs. Jang quickly finish eating and pay the food. Sehun not noticed her because he was busy with two women with him.

Mrs. Jang rushed to the front door with her son behind her. Once more she look at that woman to make sure.

“Eomma be carefull.” Eunseok remind his mom but it’s too late, Mrs. Jang hit someone that was just enter the shop.

Mrs. Jang feel on the floor, few people look at her, including Sehun and others. The man helped Mrs. Jang stand. She tidy up her clothes before say sorry to that man. She slowly raised her head and looking at him. Sehun saw it, his body tense.

Mrs. Jang look so shocked to see who’s in front of her. Her knees melt and feel down on the floor once more. Eunseok try to help his mother but Mrs. Jang glued there. That man, Oh Youngmin, stare at her. His face pale. He’s also shocked.

Mrs. Oh well aware what’s happening. Who meet whom. She could see the women who fell in front of her son. She can see her face from the side slightly covered with hair. She know who’s that woman by seeing Youngmin expression. All involved face look tense except Sulli who doesn’t know anything.