I have a bad feeling about this..

a love that can't be tell.

[previous] ......"you said that iam not your boyfriend,but i will sometime and you will be my girlfriend"......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IU POV -at home

"why do i felt guilty towards him(yoseob).."

"i never thought he will be this mad.."

"we will never talk to each other eh? i don't think that will happened because he haven't have a new friend...haha"

*on the next day.at school*

IU POV

""hye guys~"

nicole and jiyeon,"hye..."

"i really miss to spend my time with you guys soo much!!" then she hug them.

jiyeon,"iu? what happened between both of you?"

iu,"who?"

nicole,"you and yoseob.."

iu,"nothing?"

nicole,"dno't lie to us..."

iu,"what do you guys mean?"

jiyeon,"if there's nothing happened between guys,yoseob won't change his seat to where he dislike before.."

iu,"you're kidding me right?haha"

jiyeon,"we're not,turn around and you see where he seat.."

i was wondering why they talk like that,as i turn around i feel something weird in me when i see yoseob was talking to another girl and its not just one girl but girlssssss... i never though he will find a friend this fast. Somehow this kinda make me upset but why is that?

nicole,"iu.."

iu,"yeah?"

nicole,"are you sure there's nothing happened?please don't lie to us.."

then i tell them what had happened and lastly i said,"don't worry this is the best for us,we didn't even have some special relationship.....so iam cool with it.."

jiyeon,"if you say so.."

*not long after that the bell rang which mean it's time to study.."

IU POv

why do i feel something weird? i really hate this feeling....

*time goes really fast that iu didn't even realise that it's already break time..*

jiyeon,"IU!!!!"

iu was surprised and said,"oh its you guys.."

nicole,"lets go to the cafeteria~iam hungry already!!"

iu,''okay!!"

when the three of them heading to the door they clashed with yoseob. iu who knew this look at him and smile but yoseob didn't even look at her and just left.

IU POV

pabo! why did you smile at him? and why didn't he even look at me?did he hate me that much already?

END OF IU POV

while iu was talking to herself. nicole and jiyeon realised it but they didn't wanna ask iu the same question again and again.

*few day pass*

there's this time when iu was asked by the teacher to bring few heavy books,and someone who was in the hallway rushing at that time hit iu which make the book fall, and there's also a girl who had the same situation.compare to iu,iu have more book than her. but at that moment yoseob came and iu thought he will help her but unfortunatelu he help the other girl instead of iu. iu didn't expect that to happen so she tried to forget all those think and calm herself.

nicole,"iu~jiyeon~would you guys like to accompany me tomorrow watching a baseball match at the field? because my boyfriend was one of the player and i need to give him my support~without my support iam sure they won't win!

the last sentence make both iu and jiyeon bust out.

jiyeon,"they can't win eh?"

nicole innocently said,"yes!"

then iu and jiyeon keep on laughing.

iu,"ofcourse we will,because we're bestfriend remember?"

nicole,"aww thanks guys~mwah mwah mwah hahaha"

*tomorrow came and now the three of them preparing to the match*

iu,"iam thirsty~do you guys want some drink?i'll buy it....=D"

jiyeon&nicole,"sure.."

jiyeon,"do you want me to accompany you?"

iu,"no,it's okay~"

then iu heading to a drink stall snd buy 3 drinks,while she's waiting some kid pat iu's back.

iu,"what's wrong?"

the kid,"sis,can you help me search my mom?"

iu,"why?where's your mom?are you lost?"

the kid,"yes..''

iu,"okay...wait.."

iu then said to the seller that she will take the drink later.

iu,"let's go~ let's find your mom...but first bring me where the last time you with her?"

the kid bring iu to a place far from the field where there was absolutely no one.

iu,"are you sure this was the place?"

the kid,"yeah iam sure.."

the kid,"brother~i bring someone for you~"

iu,"what?!brother?didn't you say it was your mom?"

the kid,"my mom already pass away and my brother asked me to bring some girl to her.."

iu,oh okay..WHAT?!!! i really have a bad feeling about this"

then iu try to run away but there's no way out since iu was surrounded by a guy.

iu,"who are you guys?!"

some of them,"you don't have to know?"

iu,"what do you want?"

some of them,":we want iu"

iu,"for what?"

some of them,"emmm,this is one of interesting question.."

iu,''what do you guys mean?"

some of them,"we want you to satisfied us!"

guy 1,"who's turn this time?"

guy 5,"it's my turn.."

guy 3,"your so lucky~ this is the prettiest girl that become one of our victim.."

guy 6,"i know right.."

guy 5,"okay leave us alone.."

the other guy except for guy 5 was leave.

iu,"let me go!"

guy 5,"i will but you need to satisfied me first!"

then that guy grab her,he tied iu's hand and leg.

.....WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!!! IU'S IN A BIG TROUBLE NOW! SO GUYS WHAT WILL HAPPENED NEXT WILL SHE BE ABLE TO ESCAPE OR??....POOR IU. DO COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE OKAY?? AND SORRY FOR EVERYTHING..=dD