crazy day

a love that can't be tell.

*Monday morning,and its about ten second to 7 a.m. 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1......* # RING RING RING RING# *iu awakened by the noisy alarm clock* "aigoo...why do this annoying alarm clock have to wake me up early in the morning??".iu sighed. *then iu looked at the clock,as soon she realised that she was late,she scream and hurriedly prepare for school* "omma..why didn't you wake me up?? now my teacher gonna kill me!!! aigoo....",iu said while taking some bread with her. IU's mom replied her," i did want to wake you up,but don't you remember that you asked me not to wake you up anymore? since you are not a 10 years old primary school girl.. Don't blame me okay??! hahahhaa". iu said,"okay,okay it's my fault...mian..kay,i got to go now..love you mom..". iu's mother,love you more.." while smiling at iu.

*iu took the bus to school,thankfully she made it to school at time.*

"IUUUUUUUUUUUU........",2 girls shout iu's name. iu said,"this voice..it sound familiar to me...." as iu turn back both of the girls jump to her. "OUCH!! taht hurt you guys!!",iu said. then bith of them said,"bian..bian..(sorry)..". iu asked,"why did you guys do that??i need a reason right now..come on nicole come on jiyeon~give me an acceptable reason....". nicole laugh as soon as she hear what iu said and jiyeon too then jiyeon said," duuhh..obviously it's because we MISS YOU ALOT!! since we have't meet for 1 week..". iu said," good good i accept your reason..". niocole said,"so how are you now??getting better or not?" iu said,"ofcourse iam getting better don't you know me??! hahahaha". jiyeon said,"yeah whatever!! i think we need to go to the class now i don't want to be punnished by our homeroom teacher.." iu and nicole said,"yeah LET'S GO!!''. as soon as the get into their class the three of them went to their own seat.

*a few minutes later the teacher came in* the monitor of their class said,"stand up everyone! good morning teacher.." and all the students followed what he said. then the teacher said,"good morning..okay you can sit.." after that the teacher take their attendance then he ask the students to submit thei homework.

*iu p.o.v.*-thank god,that i was absent for one week. thanks to my flu i don't have to do the homeworks hahahhaha"

the teacher notice iu's expression then he said,"IU!" iu said,"yes teacher?". the teacher said,"come here..". then iu go to him and said,"why did you call me?" the teacher said," i know what in your mind.." iu said,"in my mind??what do you know??" the teacher said." i know that your thinking that you were glad that you are absent for one week because of your flu then you use it as an excuse to avoid doing the homework..right?". iu said,"what??! how did you know??!! i didn't even say something or giving you a hint!!". the teacher said,''ofcourse i know,i've been teaching you for 3 years already hahha..."

*iu p.o.v.* -damn,this teacher can read my mind that easily..i shouldn't underestimated him!-

the teacher said,"first of all i want you to know that i want to be fair to all my students,so i already arranged the homework same like them for you,here take it.." iu said,''wooowwww....you give them this much while iam not here??!!so..when should i hand it in to you?" the teacher said,"tomorrow,early in the morning,at my stuffroom,don't late even for one second,if you're late iam gonna give some punnishment.." iu said,"what!!! this ten page of paper full wih questions??!! you want me to hand it in to you tomorrow??!! how can i finish it by one day??!". the teacher said,"yes i need you to submit it tomorrow,understand??!" iu said," i hate you i really really hate you,you are the cruelest teacher that i've known!!" the teacher said," thank you for your compliement..you can go back to your seat now" and smirk to her.

*iu p.o.v.*- i swear iam gonna kill him someday!!-

*After that they study until break time*

*During break time*

the teacher said,"okay,all of you can go for break now,if any of you need me you guys came go to me at the stuffroom". As soon as the teacher leave Jiyeon and Nicole go to iu. Jiyeon said,"aww both of you are cute!!" iu asked,"both??me and who?" nicole said,"teacher" iu said,"what???!!! ewww i hate him!!!!!!" jiyeon said,"my great grandmother said if a person said that he/she hate someone they will ended falling in love with him/her that he/she hate". iu said,"what the??!! okay i like him i like him" nicole said,"awww that's even cute!! hahaha my great grandpa said if a person said that he/she like someone he/she will ended liking that person even MORE". iu said,"WHAT THE??!so what should i said now???!" both jiyeon and nicole said,"you should say YOU LOVE HIM!!! hahah". iu said,"like i want to hahaha"

*after break the continue with their class until class dismiss*

*after school*

"bye guys!!",iu said. "bye!!see you tomorrow!!",both of them said. iu walk and walk until the school was dissapear from her sight. iu said,"ughhhh!! that damn teacher really pissed me off!! i really hatttttttt.........no no no no i shouldn't said it!! i think i won't have enough sleep today because of him! i guess i should go to the park to calm my mind before iam doing that homework later...."

*about 20 minutes later iu arrived at the park*

"yeah,there's no one here!!! i can release my tension here!!! weeee....",iu said. She take a piece of paper from her bag and draw a guy face and label it as "the cruelest teacher" and she stick it to a tree around that area at the park. iu said,"now!! you will die!! do you hear me die!! hahahahha". then iu kick and punch that face on that paper and shout "DIE DIE DIE DIE!!". IU's voice make someone who was sleeping at the other side of the tree awake and he looked at her.

 

SO WHO DO YOU THINK THAT GUY WAS?? CURIOUS?WANT TO KNOW?? IF YOU DO,CONTINUE TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER THAT I WILL UPDATE SOON. ANYWAY IAM SORRY BECAUSE I DIDN'T UPDATE THIS FIRST CHAPTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE LIKE I SUPPOSED TO..IAM KINDA BUSY . UMMM DO COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE!! HEHEHE =D SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR MISTAKE SINCE THIS IS MY FIRST FANFICS,HOPE YOU LIKE IT,AND ENJOY~~