you broke my heart..

a love that can't be tell.

[previous] ..........iu said,"uhhh okay"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*now its already 1 week iu spend her time with yoseob*

iu,"hmm yoseob.."

yoseob,"yeah?"

iu,"when will you make a new friend?"

yoseob,"i don't know,maybe i won't"

iu,"WHAT?! if you don't find a new friend,when will i spend my time with my bestfriends?"

yoseob,"you will sometime.."

iu,"what kind of answer is that?"

yoseob,"what will be you give me as a reward if i make a new friend?"

iu,"uhh..nothing?why would i?"

yoseob,"what if i was able to make a new friend,do you want to be my girlfriend?"

iu,"WTH?!ofcourse i won't"

yoseob,"hmm,then i won't find a new friend..i'll stay with you.."

iu,"what's wrong with you?"

yoseob,"nothings wrong"

IU POV

"what should i do to make him stay away from me? i really miss my best friends what i mean is that i really miss to spend my time with them. for the whole week i spend my time with him....."

"i need to think some solution for this.."

END OF IU POV

Not long after that iu got an idea how to deal with it.

iu,"yoseob,tomorrow lets spend our breaktime at the usual place..okay?"

yoseob,"okay!"

*on the next day*

YOSEOB POV

"i can't wait to spend my time with her again later!"

"its about 15 minutes more for break time~yeahhh...hahah"

END OF YOSEOB POV

*15 minutes later,(break time)*

#rang rang rang rang# "BREAKTIME!!!',yoseob said.

yoseob then go to iu's seat.

"iu,lets go ^^",yoseob.

iu,"hmm yoseob can you buy me one watermelon bread at the cafeteria? i need to go to the toilet first and i'll wait for you at the usual place"

yoseob,"oh,okay ^^"

yoseob leave iu and go straight to the cafeteria while iu go the opposite way.

YOSEOB POV

"yeah~watermelon bread,watermelon bread!"

"this is the first time she aask me to buy something for her.....gosh..iam really happy.."

then i buy 2 watermelon bread one for me and one for her...

for no reason iam getting nervous..

"i......u.....''. my smile start to fade away when is see iu was hugging with a guy. then that guy touch her face and kiss her. my heart broke to pieces when that happened.

that guy said,"iu i really miss you..i was happy to see you today.."

iu said,"yeah me too,iam really happy to see you too oppa... i never had time to meet you when i was with yoseob....he really burden me...

i was a bit angry when i see and hear their conversation. so i decide to go to them and pull iu.

i grab her hand and try to pull her away but then she said,"yoseob!hey STOP! it hurt!"

i let her hand off.

END OF YOSEOB POV

iu said,"can't you see that iam busy with my boyfriend?!"

yoseob,"i don't care what you said! JUST FOLLOW ME! "

iu,"you have no right to order me!"

yoseob,"i do!"

iu,"iam not your girlfriend! and you are not my boyfriend! so just leave me alone!"

yoseob,"but i.."

iu,"no but! just shut up and leave me alone! i hate you! i hate you soo much. You are a BURDEN TO ME!"

yoseob,"but iu.."

iu,"GO AWAY!!"

yoseob,"OKAY I GET IT!IF YOU WANT ME TO GET AWAY FROM YOUR LIFE I WILL!! BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO PRETEND THAT HE WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND!!"

iu,"what do you mean?"

yoseob,"i know that you never had a boyfriend and even now from jiyeon and nicole!"

iu,"....they're lying.."

yoseob,"if you want me to dissapear from you life i will,i won't interfere your life anymore! so now you are free from me..you DON'T HAVE TO USED A BOY TO MAKE ME STAY AWAY FROM YOU! I PROMISE THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME WE TALK TO EACH OTHER!"

yoseob then leave iu alone.

IU POV

i never see he mad like that before.

the way he said that kinda affect me somehow..but....

never mind at least iam free from him now...

END OF IU POV

YOSEOB POV

''iu...why did you break my heart?"

"you said that iam not your boyfriend...but i will sometime and you will be my girlfriend...."

 

HYE GUYS!! ANYWAY WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? IAM KINDA CURIOUS TOO YOU KNOW HAHAHA,KIDDING~ JUST CONTINUE TO READIG THE NEXT CHAPTER THAT I WILL UPDATE SOON.. PLEASE DO GIVE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE. TELL ME EHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPENED,WHAT DO YOU THINK AND SO ON... I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND SORRY FOR EVERY MISTAKE THAT I'VE MADE.. m(_ _)m *BOW*