New friend?

a love that can't be tell.

[previous chapter] .....iu kick and punch the face on that paper and shout "DIE DIE DIE DIE!!". IU's voice make someone who was sleeping at the other side of the tree awake and he looked at her...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------continuation-continuation-continuation-continuation-continuation-continuation-continuation-continuation-continuation-continuation-continuation-continuation--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"oi!!",he said. iu was shocked she immediately look at him. "what are you doing?? you just ruin my sweet dream..and now i can't continue my sleep because of you..",he said again. iu replied,"uhh....mianhamnida..mianhamnida...i didn't know that you were there..mianhamnida...mianhamnida.......". "it's okay,anyway what are you doing ??shouting and kicking plus punching the innocent tree.....he/she may feel pain because of that you know...",he said. iu even more shocked when he said that then she said,"what do you mean??tree didn't feel any pain....". that guy said,"so..you didn't hear the story?" then iu asked,"what story?about what?". he said,"about this tree...". iu asked again,"what about it?". he said,"once upon a time there's a story about a guy who was cursed by his mother because he didn't want to listen to her. The result he was cursed to be tree..". * FYI IU HATE SCARY THINGS THE MOST*  iu asked him,"you must be joking right??!" while shivering. he asked iu,"are you shivering right now,cause if you do that's the sign which tell us the story was true so thats mean iam not joking,and you better apologized to this tree before that kind of thing happened again.." he said it with a serious expression which make iu believe him. iu asked,"what kind of thing?". he said,"about two years ago i heard that a guy was kicking and punching this this tree just like you did was killed by something which was believed that it was a soul of the boy that was been cursed snd changed to be a scary demon.......". iu even more afraid she immediately bow and apologize to the tree and said,"dear boy who have been cursed by his mother,i just want to apologize because i hurt you by kicking and punching you,i didn't mean to hurt or harm you. i just want to release my tension by kicking and punching one of my cruelest teacher face that i've drawn. please don't kill me because iam still young and i haven't make my family proud and i also haven't reach my dream to buy 10 cute different cute teddy bear,with different size,colour and style.iam begging you please give me a chance...". After that she keep bowing to the tree while the guy was laughing to see iu's action t his story.

iu asked him as she realised that he was laughing at her,"why are you laughing?". he stop laughing and said,"do you actually believed what i said?" and he continue laughing again. iu become confuse and said,"yes i believed you since you said you were not joking."  he then said,"OMG!i can't believe it! this is the first time i meet a girl like you who actually believed my jokes". iu asked again,"WHAT?!!you're joking?!so that's mean all about the curst thinggy was a joke??!!!!" he said,"YUP!" iu asked,"why did you do that to me?" he replied,"i did that because you ruin my sweet dream and because of you i can't continue my sleep.." iu was speechless and then she said,"okay for now i forgive you because i woke you up from your sleep ACCIDENTLY,eah accidently...". Then the he extended his hand and said,"hi!iam yoseob,and you are?"  iu reached his hand and said,"hi to you too and iam lee ji eun but just call me iu.." yoseob then said,"i hope we can be friend.."  while giving a warm smile. iu replied,"yeah sure.." and smile to him too.

iu look at her watch and realised that it was getting late. iu said,"uhh yoseob,i think i gotta go now..it's getting late already..bye...oh yeah i'll only love to be your friend if we meet each other again next time..bye...." yoseob said,"we will.." iu said,"Don't be so sure! okay bye!!" then she run.

*at home*

"aigoo...it's getting late already..and about 4 page left..but iam to sleepy......",she said. Not long after that she heard her mom said "cursed"  while watching a drama which make iu remember about yoseob. iu said,"yeah like we will meet again,i don't think soo hahahhaha". after that iu continue to do her homework until it done.

*on the next day,06:30 a.m.*

"thank god,iam not late today.....yeah yeah yeah hahahhaha",iu said. exactly at 7:15 a.m. she went off to school. As soon as she reach the school she immediately go to her teacher stuffroom and there he submit her homework while the teacher talking to someone. The teachr said,"oh yeah good thing that i asked you to submit your homework today early in the morning anyway this is you new classmate that will be joining our class from today onwards.." iu didn't look at his face. the teacher said,"he was...." before the teacher said his name iu look at that guy face and feel surprise.

 

SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS STORY THAT SOON,BUT I HOPT YOU ENJOY IT ^^ OH YEAH WHO WILL THAT PERSON BE??CURIOUS??THEN DON'T FORGET TO CONTINUE READING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER..^^ SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES(TYPO) AND PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~~~~ ^^ ENJOY GUYS~ HWAITING! =D