We Meet Again

a love that can't be tell.

[previous chapter] ...........The teacher said,"he was....." before the teacher said his name iu look at the guy face and feel surprise........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------continuation-continuation-continuation-continuation-continuation-continuation-continuation-continuation-continuation-continuation-continuation-continuatu--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"y-y-yoseob......?",iu said. yoseob,"oh hye iu!!",and he waved at her. The teacher said,"oh so you guys already know each other?". Yoseob and iu said,"yes teacher..". the teacher said,"how did you know each other and since when?". Yoseob said,"we just know each other since yesterday at a park..". and iu said,"yeah". iu was still surprised and she couldn't believe what she see right now.the teacher said,"oh good then,hmm iu?". iu said,"uhhh yes teacher.." the teacher said,"since both of you knnow each other now,can you bring him to the class??". iu said,"oh sure..but how about you?". the teacher said,"right now iam having an urgent meeting with the principal so tell them in the class to do their own work and don't be loud.." iu said,"uhh okay then.." the teacher said,"see you guys at class later". then both of them leave the room.

*what happened along their way to class*

"i was right that we will meet each other again...so can we be friend now??",yoseob said while giving a warm smile. iu said,"uhh...". yoseob said,"uhhh?but you said you will love to be my friend if we meet again...." while putting a sad face. iu said,"uh okay" iu have no choice because she can't win against yoseob sad face.

*at class*

iu said,"listen everyone..." but everybody ignored her except for her bestfriends jiyeon and nicole. iu was at her limit then she shouted,"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP FOR A MOMENT!!" the class went silent immediately. iu said,"thanks you for your cooperation..anyway today we will be having a new classmate,and he was a guy." Everyone was cheering especially the girls. one of the girl asked,"iu iu iu..is he handsome?cute?hot or?????". iu said,"well for me he was alright..". everyone was like dissapointed. then iu said,"You can come in now.." As yoseob come in everyone became excited again. The girls was screaming some say he was cute,handsome,hot and cool. It really annoyed iu. IU shouted again and said,"QUIET!" As usual everyone become silent. iu said,"just introduce yourself now..". then yoseob said,"hye everyone!iam yoseob!i hope we can be friends from now on" and he winked. All the girls went crazy because of it. then as iu want to shout again yoseob put his finger at iu's lips and said,"let me..". iu become more annoyed with his action. Everygirls scream and about to melt to see that. Yoseob said,"can you all please be quiet and listen to what her instruction..can you??". All the girls answered immediately,"yes~~~ <3 " yoseob said."thank you".

iu said,"whatever!anyway the teacher said that he will be having a meeting with the principal now and he asked us to do our own things and don't be so noisy..you get it?". all the student said,"yes!!" One of the girl student asked,"iu where will he be his seat?" iu said,"i don't know,it's his choice.." then iu look at yoseob and said,"you can sit where ever you want..". then iu go to her own seat. there was no empty seat near iu but yoseob go to one of the student who sit next to iu and said,"hy...what's your name?" the girl said,"younggie". yoseob then asked her,"can you do something for me??" younggie said,"yes,i will do what ever you ask me to do..". he said,"you see..i think this seat was a suitable seat for me can you move to the other seat so i can sit here?" and he winked at her. younggie said,"yeah sure..". then yoseob sit next to iu. iu didn't expect that he will do that.

iu asked,"why did you do that?" yoseob said,"because i want to sit here..". iu said,"but there was an empty seat at back there,why won't you sit there?" yoseob said,"because i think this was a suitable seat for me..". iu said,"whatever..". iu face to the other side and talk with her friends.

*yoseob p.o.v.*-"this will be interesting...."-

SO GUYS..WHAT WILL HAPPENED NEXT?? AND WHY DID YOSEOB SAID THAT?? I BET YOU GUYS WANNA KNOW RIGHT?? IF YOU DO THEN CONTINUE TO READING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER..HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND HWAITING AS USUAL SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR AND WRONG SPELLING MISTAKES.. =D