spending time together

a love that can't be tell.

[previous] *yoseob pov* "this will be interesting..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jiyeon happily said,"it's time for break! let's go iu~let's go nicole~" Nicole and iu replied,"GAJA!!!!(which mean let's go)". Not long after that Yoseob call IU,"IU!" then iu said at him,"waeyo?" yoseob then said again,"can i go with you?". iu asked,"with me?why?"  yoseob said,"because you are the only one my friend here~" iu then said,"but..you can make friend with others.." yoseob said,"what if i don't want to...?" iu said,"then its your problem!,lets go jiyeon,nicole...". yoseob said,"but....." iu said,"no but!" yoseob immediately put a puppy face. iu know that she can't win against that sort of face so she face away from yoseob and try to run away from him but her friend,jiyeon and nicole stop her. jiyeon said,"iu~~"  iu said,"what?!" jiyeon said,"why are you so cruel?we never had a friend that was cruel like you!". iu said,"i didn't do anything wrong~"  nicole said,"you did!you should go accompany him until he got a new friend,okay?" iu said,"but..." nicole said,"no but....if you don't wanna do it jiyeon and me won't talk to you again...". jiyeon said,"yeah!". iu said,"okay,okay i will~"  nicole said,"jiyeon~let's go....bye iu~bye yoseob~" jiyeon,"okay,bye iu~bye yoseob~" iu and yoseob said,"bye...."

Yoseob was really happy that he was able to go alone with iu.

iu POV

damn it because of this guy,i won't be able to spend my time with my bestfriens..=(

END OF IU POV

yoseob,"okay where are we going now?". iu,"i don't know..where do you want to go?"  yoseob,"cafeteria?i want to eat~iam hungry...." iu,"okay.." both of them are now heading to the cafeteria.

*along the way to the cafeteria*

all the girls were screaming when they see yoseob.(what i mean by they were sscreaming was that screaming of excitement opkay?=D).

"iu-ah..",yoseob said. "what?",iu askked. "yoseob said,"can i ask you few questions?" iu said,"you already asked me,anyway what is it that you wanna ask?" yoseob said,"hmm....do you have a boyfriend?" iu said,"don't you have any other question?" yoseob said,"i do,but i will ask you the other question after you anwer my first question.." iu said,"uhh..no.." yoseob,"you didn't have a boyfriend?" iu."yeah i didn't have it". yoseob asked again."why?" iu asked at him,"why did you ask?" yoseob said,"cause i didn't believe it.."iu said,"why didn't you believe it?" yoseob said,"because i think you are pretty,cute and adorable.." iu was surprised to hear his answer. yoseob said,"iu,iu...why are you so quiet?anyway why didn't you have any boyfriend?" iu said,"because i didn't believe in love..that's why..".  yoseob said,"oh..iu.." before he was able to complete his sentence iu stop him by saying," why don't you stop asking me question and continue it later after we have done picking the food that we wanna eat." yoseob said,"okay.."

*after thay done picking up the food,they find a place where they can sit peacefully*

yoseob asked again,"what features of men do you like?". iu said,"why do you ask me so many question????" yoseob said,"please answer me..."  iu said,''uhh,okay..i like someone who is taller than me,kind,understand me,someone that will never hurt my feeling,never cheat on me and what most important he love me for who iam and he can make me believe what i never believed.." yoseob said,"oh..."

Yoseob POV

"don't worry iu,i will make you believe it....." i say it with with a low tone of voice.

END OF Yoseob POV

iu said,"what?i can't hear your voice properly.." yoseob immediately said,"nothing i was just talking to my self.." iu said,"uhhh..okay.."

SO GUYS~THE QUESTION IS WHAT DOES HE MEAN WHEN HE SAID THAT HE WILL MAKE IU BELIEVE SOMETHING THAT  SHE NEVER BELIEVE? CURIOUS??SO DON'T FORGET TO READ THE NEXT  CHAPTER AND DO COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE~ =D HOPE YOOU GUYS LIKE IT~

SORRY FOR :-

-GRAMMAR MISTAKE

-SPELLING MISTAKE/TYPO

-IF IT'S NOT INTERESTING WHICH MEAN BORING~ HAHA =D