1st of the date part 2

a love that can't be tell.

"iu-ahhhh.....IU IU IU IU~!!",yoseob shout. then iu said,"WHAT?!!why did you keep on shouting my name?i am not deaf okay??". iu show him  an annoyed face but yoseob only give her a smile. iu asked,"why did yousmile?is there something on my face which look funny to you?". yoseob said,"nope.." iu start to unpack the foods and drinks from the basket and  they  start to eat it while they watching  their surrounding.

iu's attention was attracted to a pretty teenager who seem to be around her age and then she said,"she's 100% way more prettier than me..she really know how to style herself (to wear something that really matched her  which was appropriate or suitable ormore to modern fashion) i wish i can be like her..". Yoseob,""yeah i know b-......"     iiu said,"so you agreed huh?does that mean you like her more right?how come you compliement or said that thing  or even agree what i said while just a moment ago  you ttell me that you liike me, i am pretty and blablablabla" *in iu's mid she said,"he's really a  jerk!how come he agreed with what i just said?!!he should disagree with i!i hate him!!"* Yoseob  smiles and asked her "are you jealous?". iu immediately said,"what should I??!!!" then Yoseob said,"what i meant to say was that yeah i know BUT obviously you can't be like her" iu said,"what's the point you're saying that?its just make it more worst than what you said before!" Yoseob said,"you want to know why? Yes she's pretty but you're beautiful.. You can't be like her because  you're BETTER than her..and she know how to style herself but you don't have to wear an outstanding kind of clothes and put some make up on cause you've already look amazing eventhough if you just wear a simple t-shirt with jeans..To be honest everytime i see you,my heartbeat beated very fast and somehow its hard for me to breathe and i want to go somewhere and take a deep breathe but i just couldn']t left you alone..i'm afraid some other guy came to you and start flirting....i just don't want any other guy to harm you or even touch you." iu don't know what to said to yoseob and she didn't even have the guts to look at him cause she's embarrased.

 

#hi guys!!!!Anyway i am really sorry that i haven't update my story like for ages!!!!!!! really i am really really sorry guys~~  m(_ _)m  i've been busy with exams,works and there's something wrong with my internet..:( sorry  guys.. by the way what do you think will happened on the  next chapter?and what  think about this chapter??hope you