Chapter Four

An Infinite dream come true.

I am in bed already when Dongwoo comes to bed. I am led with my back to him. He gets in bed and after a few minutes I hear him whisper "Carolyn, are you still awake?" This for some unknown reason makes me smile and I reply back "Yes." A few seconds later he says "Can I snuggle up behind you, I am cold." I am so lucky it is dark and he can't see my face burning bright red. I say "Hmm sure." It takes a few seconds but then I feel him moving closer to me and he snuggles into my back with his arm round me. I can feel his warm breath on my neck. My face feels like it is burning even more as I feel his body against my back but I have a smile on my face. He says close to my ear "You are nice and warm" and I feel him brush my hair out of the way before I feel his face against my neck. He then says "Goodnight" and I say goodnight to him too. I lay there for a few minutes just enjoying the feel of my bias cuddled up behind me before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.
 

I wake up much later and it is still dark out. He has still got his arm round me but sometime between when I fell asleep and now, I have turned round in bed and I am now snuggled up against his chest as he is still laying on his side facing me. I have also got my arm round him. I try to carefully move so as not to wake him so we are not in this position but his arm only tightens round me. I slowly look up at his face and his eyes open. I feel my face heating up again as I say "I didn't realise I was in this position." I try to move again but he makes me stop what I am doing when he kisses the top of my head and says "Don't move I am comfortable, go back to sleep, it's still early." I look up into his eyes again and he gives me that gorgeous smile of his. He then pulls me closer to him and I bury my head into his warm chest as I fall back to sleep.
 

When I next wake up the sunlight is shining into the room and I am in the bed alone. I look over at Hoya's bed and it is empty. I wander what the time is? I look at the clock and it is 9am. I get out of bed and go into the bathroom taking my things I need and have a shower. I put on jeans and a long sleeve top and go out into the living room area. The hotel suite is empty and I see breakfast on the table and a note. I pick up the note and it says 'Have gone for rehearsal, eat breakfast then when ready phone number at bottom of note and our driver will come and bring you to us.' The note is from Sunggyu and on the bottom of the note is a phone number.
 

After breakfast I phone the number and the driver says that he will be here in 10 minutes so I tell him that I will wait outside for him. After the 10 minutes is up he pulls up in front of me and I get in the limo. When we get there I get out of the limo in front of some building and go inside. I have no idea where abouts in here they are and I get the feeling I will get lost. Just then my phone vibrates and when I look it is a message from Sungjong. Now how did he get my number? Better yet how did his number get in my phone for me to tell it was him? Anyway he is asking if I am on my way so I message back and tell him I am already in the building but not sure where to go. He messages back 'wait there, I will come and get you.' I say 'okay' then I wait for him. When I see him he has got a big smile on his face and gives me a hug. He then grabs my arm and says "Noona let's go."
 

When we get into the room the others are standing around as they are on a break. I go to sit down and Hoya comes over and bends down next to me. He is quiet for a few seconds then he looks at me and says "I woke up in the night and saw a very interesting sight." I can feel my face heat up a bit and he continues. He says "I got out of bed for some water and when I came back I happened to look over at your bed. I saw you and Dongwoo sleeping in each others arms with your head buried in his chest. It was such a cute sight that I couldn't help but take a picture." He then gets out his phone and shows me the picture. I look at the picture with a very red face. As I am looking at the picture I hear someone come over and say "Hey, why is your face red? Are you okay?" It is Dongwoo. I look at Dongwoo then down at the picture again then hand the phone to Dongwoo. He looks at the picture and I see him blush. He says "It's not what it looks like, I was cold when I got in bed so I asked her if I could snuggle up behind her to get warm. Then sometime in the night she turned over in her sleep." Hoya says "Yeah okay, if you say so." I look at him and say "It's the truth, anyway why did you take a picture?" He just smiles and says "You two looked cute, I'll send you the picture if you want to your phone as Dongwoo is your bias. Something to remember your time with him." I feel myself blushing more if that is possible and cover my face with my hands. I hear Hoya laugh and walk off. I then feel my hands being gently moved away from my face. When I look Dongwoo is bent down in front of me at eye level. He smiles at me and says "Are you okay?" I nod and he says "I hope last night doesn't make you feel awkward with me." I smile back at him and say "No, I could never feel awkward with you.It was nice, I liked it and actually had the best sleep ever last night." He is about to say something when Sunggyu calls him as break is over. He gives me another smile then walks over to the others. Just then my phone vibrates and when I look, it is the picture of me and Dongwoo from last night with a message that says 'I think he likes you.' I look over at Hoya and he just smiles.