Chapter Ten

An Infinite dream come true.

I must have led there waiting for him for a while and he hasn't come back yet. I put my PJ's on and head out of the bedroom to see where he has disappeared to. I can hear talking coming from the living room so I slowly walk that way. They are all sat in there and there are two other guys I have not seen before. Hoya sees me and smiles at me and says "I hope we didn't wake you." I smile back and say "No I was already awake. I am not feeling tired, I slept before." I see one of the guys I don't know look at me then says something in Korean. I understand that he is asking who I am. Sunggyu explains who I am, why I am here and how long for. The man smiles at me and says to me in English "Nice to meet you, please sit" as he points towards one of the couches. Sungjong says "Noona, sit next to me" and he pulls back the blanket that he has wrapped round him. I sit next to him so that I am now between him and Hoya and he puts the blanket over me too. I look over at Dongwoo who is sat opposite me and he gives me a look to say sorry. I smile at him and nod a little so he knows I understand.

As they are talking and laughing I look around at them and notice that a few of them are drinking Soju, including the two guys I don't know. The guy that spoke to me offers me some Soju. I take it, thanking him before I drink some, feeling the familiar burning at the back of my throat. Hoya says "Have you tried Soju before?" I look at Dongwoo as I remember that night. Our eyes meet and I can see in his eyes that he is remembering too. I say "I have tried it once before" and I drink back the rest of whats in my glass. Hoya says "Be careful, if you are not used to it you can get drunk quick. I don't want to be the one to phone your boyfriend if something happens to you." My glass is filled again and I say "I don't have a boyfriend anymore" then I smile at Dongwoo who also has a glass of soju and he winks at me and we both drink it back together.

After a few more drinks I start to feel very sleepy. Those two guys are still here and people are still drinking. How can they drink so much of this stuff? I rest my head on Sungjong's shoulder and I hear him say "Are you sleepy?" I nod and he says "Why don't you go to bed." I shake my head and say "I can't make it to my room, shouldn't have drunk so much Soju." He pats his lap and says "Lay here Noona." Hoya moves over a bit and I curl up with my head on Sungjong's lap and I feel him play with my hair.

I fall asleep for 5-10 minutes then I slightly wake up to feel myself being lifted off the couch and held bridal style. I wrap my arms round the persons neck and lay my head on his shoulder. I feel him hold me tighter and hear Dongwoo's voice say goodnight to everyone. I give a small smile as I now know I am in Dongwoo's arms. I wrap my arms tighter round his neck and snuggle my face into his neck, breathing in his scent as he carries me to my bedroom. I here the door close then feel myself being placed gently on the bed. The cover is pulled over me and I feel Dongwoo get in next to me and pull me against him. He says "Sorry about tonight, I tried to get out of it." I open my eyes slightly and say "Don't worry, it wasn't your fault. Sorry I feel so sleepy." He says "That's okay, you are here for one month so we have plenty of time together. Just having you in bed in my arms is enough for tonight. I really missed this." I smile and say "Me too." I then feel him kiss my head as he pulls me closer and I wrap my arm round him. The last thing I hear is him say goodnight as he wraps his arms tighter round me and I drift off to sleep.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So this is the last chapter. I was going to write more but as I was writing this chapter I realised that if I did then I would just be dragging it out. Anyway I hope you all liked this. Once again a big thank you to my subscribers and also those who upvoted this.

I am currently working on a new Infinite fic which I will start to put up soon.

Thank you for reading this :)