Chapter Thirteen

An Infinite dream come true.

A/N: This is the last chapter. I have enjoyed looking back over this story and changing the ending. This will always be one of my favourite stories I have ever written and I always come back to this and read it from time to time. Thank you for the comments and subscribes and upvotes I have received for this story. Your love for this is much appreciated.

 

All too soon it is that time that I have been dreading. Yes I know I will be back in just one week but I don't want to be away from him for one second. He still doesn't know I will be back after a week and I feel really bad for keeping this from him, but when I come back it will be such a nice surprise for him. They all come to the airport to see me off, in disguise of course. I get a hug from Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol and Myungsoo, then I get a big hug from Sungjong and once again he looks like he is going to cry. I hug Sunggyu and he whispers in my ear that he will see me soon. I nod and then move over to in front of Dongwoo. Standing there looking at his face breaks my heart so much and I start to cry and hug him so tight. I say in his ear "Don't worry baby I will find a way to come back to you soon. I promise." He nods and holds me even tighter. I say "I love you so much. Remember I am always yours no matter how far I am." He says "I love you too baby and I am always yours." He then kisses me then lets go and says "Skype me as soon as you get home." I tell him I will. Then I turn to the others and say "Take care of him for me please." They all nod and I walk away to get my plane, wiping tears away as I walk.

That was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. As soon as I get home I hug Jessica and give her the gifts I brought back for her then I get on Skype with Dongwoo. I miss him so much already. Luckily I will be busy for the next week so it will help take my mind off being away from him.

At the end of the week I take Jessica to France myself and stay there for the nnight. Nathan has decided that he will go and live in France and will go there in about a months time. I skype with Sunggyu from there and tell him I will be coming in 2 days. He says that Dongwoo has been okay. I spend the rest of the night with Jessica then the next day I go back to England. Once home I spend the rest of the day finishing packing up my stuff that I will be taking back to Korea with me.

When the day comes I am so excited to be seeing Dongwoo again. He still has no idea that I will be coming today. My flight is much earlier, it is at 4am and Mr Park will meet me at the airport in Korea again. Once I am on the plane I try to relax and get some sleep. I need to not be so tired when I get there. I am in First Class again and once again there are not many people in the section.

Once I find Mr Park I say hello and he says "Welcome to the first day of your new life." I smile and he says "Infinite are in the prectise studio so we will go and put your bags in the dorm then go there." I nod and once we have dropped my bags off we head to the studio. Once there we get out of the car and walk into the building. We stop outside a room and I can hear music so they are practising right now. Mr Park says "Are you ready?" I take a breath and nod. He pokes his head through the door and then says "You go in first, they are not facing this way so won't see you walk in." I walk into the room and quietly watch them for a while without them knowing. Then in part of the dance Dongwoo happens to turn round and looks my way but then continues to dance. At first I think he never saw me but then all of a sudden he stops dancing and quickly turns to look at me again and it looks like he is in shock. I slowly walk towards him and I see the others turn to look at why Dongwoo has stopped dancing. When I reach him he snaps out of his shock and pulls me into his arms holding me tight. I have got tears of happiness sliding down my face at being back in Dongwoo's arms again.

He finally lets go and says "What are you doing here?" I smile and say "I am here to stay baby, I am not going anywhere away from you again." He looks confused and says "What do you mean? I don't understand." I say "I have a permanent contract with your management to stay and help with Infinite, unni arranged it all so I don't have to be away from you." I then take out my copy of the contract from my bag and show him. He looks at it and says "Are you staying with us in the dorm?" I nod and say "My bags are already at the dorm. I am here to stay." He pulls me into his arms again and just holds me while the others watch us.

 

A/N: Once again thank you to everyone who subscribed, upvoted and commented :)