Chapter Nine

An Infinite dream come true.
One day I get a phone call, when I answer it a male Korean voice is on the other end that I don't recognize. He explains that he is with Infinite's management. He says that he is phoning to request my assistance in Korea for one month. I say "A month? Oh wow I would love to but I will have to ask Nathan about it as he would have to look after Jessica on his own." The man says "Ah yes, Sunggyu told me about him. Is your boyfriend there? can you put him on the phone for a minute as you are urgently needed and of course will be paid again." I say "He's not my boyfriend anymore" and I take the phone to Nathan and tell him there is a man from Infinite's management that wants to talk to him. He takes the phone and leaves the room with it. After a while he comes back in the room and I hear him say "Okay I will put her back on." He hands me the phone and I take it and speak into it. The man on the other end says "I explained everything to him and he has agreed to let you come for one month." I let out a scream then quickly say sorry to him for screaming down the phone. He just chuckles and says "We will pay for your flight and of course you will stay with Infinite while you are here. The flight is for friday at 9am, just go to the airport and the ticket will be waiting for you, it will be first class so you travel in comfort." I have a huge smile on my face now. He says "One thing though, Infinite do not know that you are coming so you can't let them know. We think it's best this way as they have a concert on friday and we want them to focus on that." I say "Okay" and he says "I will meet you at the airport here in Korea to take you to Infinite, my name is Mr Park, see you when you get here and have a safe journey." I thank him then he is gone.
 
 
Thursday we let Jessica have the day off school so that she can spend time with me as I won't see I will be gone for one month. I have told her that I will skype with her when I can and maybe sometimes Sungjong will be with me. She helps me to pack my bags and I have them ready by the front door for when I go in the morning. Tonight is my time to talk with Sunggyu on Skype. It is so hard for me not to tell him what is happening tomorrow but I manage not to say anything.
 
I have decided to get a taxi to the airport. When it comes close to the time, I cuddle time with Jessica and tell her to be good for her father and I may bring her back a gift. Nathan helps get my bags in the taxi then I say goodbye and get in and the taxi drives off.
 
As stated the ticket is waiting for me at the airport.I have never been on a plane before and travelling in the comfort of first class makes the experience very special. There are not many people in first class either. The flight is long but I am well looked after. When I finally get into the Korean airport and have got my bags etc I look around for someone who might be Mr Park. As I look through the crowd of people there is a sign with my name. I walk over to him with all my bags and once in front of him I bow and say "Annyeonghaseyo, I am Carolyn." He smiles and bows slightly and helps me with my bags as we head out of the airport to his car. He says "Infinite are in there dorm at the moment waiting for me but they still have no idea that you are coming. Would you like to have something to eat first or go straight to the dorm?" I smile and say "Go straight there if that is okay with you." He nods and we get in the car.
 
On the way there he tells me there is a spare room in their dorm that sometimes Infinite's manager uses and I will be staying in there while I am here. As we are getting closer to the dorm I am getting more and more excited and can't wait to see their faces, especially Dongwoo's face. All of a sudden the car stops and he says "We are here." We go into the building and stop outside a door, Mr Park says "Please wait here for a minute" and he opens the door with a key and goes in. He then comes back out a few seconds later and says "Come on in, they seem to be in their rooms." He grabs my bags again and we walk in then he says quietly to me "Are you ready?" I take a deep breath and say "Yes." He then shouts out loud something in Korean. Sungjong is the first out of his room and when he sees me he screams "Noona!" and runs towards me pulling me against him for a big hug. The others apart from Dongwoo come rushing out of their rooms and I am smothered with loads of hugs. Sunggyu says "What are you doing here? Why didn't you say anything last night when we was on Skype?" Before I can say anything Mr Park says "I told her not to say anything because you had a concert earlier and I wanted you to concentrate on that." He then says "Take her bags into the spare room, she is here for one month. I will go now, treat her well." I thank him then he leaves.
 
After more hugs from Sungjong who is really happy to see me I say "Where is Dongwoo?" Hoya says "He is sleeping." Sunggyu says "We will put your bags in your room, why don't you go and wake Dongwoo up." I nod and am shown where his room is. I open the door and he is laying on top of his bed. His shirt has slid up a bit and I can see his abs, I have missed those abs so much. I shut the door and walk over to the bed. I call him but he doesn't wake up. I gently shake him while calling him and still nothing. I look at his face, he looks y even when he is sleeping. I touch those gorgeous lips of his and he finally starts moving. I slide my thumb across his bottom lip and his hand comes up fast to grab my wrist. Without opening his eyes he says "Can't you guys leave me to sleep" In Korean. I softly say his name and his eyes quickly open and he looks shocked. He then says "How are you here? I was just dreaming of you, maybe I am still sleeping and this is just a dream" and he closes his eyes again. I say "Dongwoo I am really here, Mr Park arranged it and told me not to tell anyone because of your concert earlier." His eyes open again and he smiles and pulls me down on the bed against him and wraps his arms round me. I have got my head on his chest and I feel him kiss my head. He says "Whree are you staying? How long are you here for? I hope I have you for longer than a week this time." I smile and say "I am staying here in your spare room and I am here for one month." I lift my head up to look at his face and he has got a big smile on his face. The door opens and it is Hoya, he says "Ahh so you managed to wake him, your bags are in your room. Sunggyu says that you have 20 minutes to shower and change then we are going out for dinner." I tell him okay then I give Dongwoo a kiss and get up and go to my room to find something to change into. I decide to unpack later as Sunggyu has not given me much time and take my clothes into the bathroom with me and have a shower. When I finally come out of the bathroom I quickly go back to my room to brush my hair and apply my makeup. I then grab my shoes and go out to the living room. They are all out there waiting for me so I quickly put my shoes on and we go out for dinner.
 
When we come back from dinner we sit in the living room for a while and I listen to them talking. I feel really tired because of the flight so I eventually say that I am going to bed. I say goodnight and go into my bedroom. I get changed into my pj's and turn the light off getting into my double bed. I can't believe I am actually here with them. This feels so great and I am so happy that they kept their promise and stayed in contact with me. I smile to myself as I fall asleep.
 
Much later i guess, I wake up to feel someone getting in bed behind me. It is still dark out and I smile as I feel a body pushed up against me and an arm wraps round me. It can only be one person, Dongwoo. He moves my hair to one side and says "Finally we get some alone time, I have missed you so much. It has been so lonely in bed." I slowly turn round with his arm still round me to face him. I say "Same here, I have missed being held close while I sleep." He says "But you have a boyfriend, doesn't he do this?" I shake my head slightly and say "Ani, we have separate bedrooms. Nathan is not my boyfriend anymore. Not since you took me home last time. We just live in the same home because of Jessica But we have separate bedrooms now. But I prefer this, I only want to be like this with you. Being in your arms makes me feel safe and special." I look up in his eyes as I am saying all this and I can see a smile spreading across his face. I say "It was so hard when I had to say goodbye to you last time, and I know it is going to be just as hard in one month. But that is a long time off and while I am here I am going to enjoy being with you." I then give him a soft kiss before resting my head against his chest, snuggling closer to him as his arms tighten round me. I can hear his heart beat fast.
 
Dongwoo kisses my head and says "You are my special girl, I will always keep you safe. This one month is going to be amazing. I will spend every minute I can with you. I will shower you with kisses and hugs. We will share hot passionate nights together locked in this room. When we sleep you will be wrapped in my arms." I smile and say "I like the sound of the hot passionate nights, I promise that this time I won't be nervous so you won't have to give me Soju first." I then place a kiss on his chest. I hear him say "For tonight I think you should get some sleep after your long flight, you must be so tired." I say "I'm gonna take my pj's off and just sleep in my bra and . I want to feel your skin against mine as I fall asleep." He unwraps his arms from me so that I can get up. I get off the bed and slowly take off my pj's and I can feel his eyes never leave me.
 
Once my pj's are off I walk towards the door and he says "Where are you going?" I turn my head slightly smiling at him and say "Nowhere, just locking the door." I lock the door and walk back over to the bed. I crawl across the bed to him but I don't lay down. Instead I sit facing him. I reach out my fingers and slide them over his abs, I hear him groan. I say "I don't feel tired at the moment because I already slept a little before you came in here" I then kneel up and sit across the tops of his legs and say "I have spent 8 months thinking of you and that night. maybe you can give me a little taste of what's gonna happen on those hot passionate nights" and I give a little smile. He sits up pulling me against him and attacks my lips with his while he wraps his arm round me and slides the one hand down to my . I cling to him and moan into his mouth as I feel him squeeze my .
 
Eventually he removes his mouth from mine and says "You've really been thinking of that night?" I kiss his gorgeous lips and say "Yes, it has been driving me crazy. My body has been missing yours so badly." I then lean close to his ear and say softly "Make love to me Dongwoo" then I kiss his neck which makes him groan. I feel him slide his hand up into my hair and gently pull my head back. He looks in my eyes and gives me a y look and says "Say it again." I keep looking in his eyes as I say "Dongwoo, make love to me." He gives a y smile and I say "See, I told you I would't be nervous." He kisses my lips and says "I have to go back to my room to get a , back in a minute." I nod and get off him.
 
While he has gone I make sure that I turn my phone off then I lay on the bed and wait for him.
 
 
A/N: Hope you are still liking this. This is my last update before christmas, next update sometime after Christmas.
 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for 2014 :)