Chapter Eleven

An Infinite dream come true.

It has now been 2 weeks since I got here and I am enjoying being here with them so much. Dongwoo has spent all the time he can with me when they are not busy. The nights with him are my favourite part. Being in his arms in bed locked in our room is heaven. I have found that I am starting to get stronger feelings for him. Could I be falling in love with him?

One night after dinner they take me to a club. Of course they are in disguise but they are all handsome men and they still attract women like last time when they were in England. Again I sit at the table and watch them dancing and there are women trying to dance with Dongwoo but he is not interested in them. I sit and watch as again and again some girl tries to get his attention and dance with him. I finally get tired of girls trying to get with him and I take a breath and go over to him and gently grab his arm. He looks round to see who is touching him and gives a big y smile when he sees me. We dance together, we y dance together and I can see the girls are giving me dirty looks. They are so jealous that he is dancing with me but wouldn't dance with them.

Once we finish dancing we go and sit at the table and he sits so close to me with his arm round me. He leans close to my ear and says "I thought you said last time you couldn't dance." I smile and say back "Last time I was very shy." He gives me a y smile and it feels like everyone else doesn't exist as I get lost in his eyes. I am suddenly brought back to the real world by a bright flash. I look to where the flash came from and Hoya is stood there with his phone. He took another picture of us. He comes over and says close to both me and Dongwoo's ears "You both need pictures to remember your time together for when the month has finished and you are apart again. I will take many pictures of you both so you have them to look back on." Dongwoo looks at me then at Hoya and nods. Hoya looks at me and I nod and say "Okay but we are keeping the door locked at night, I don't want you taking another picture like last time." Hoya laughs and walks away.

For the rest of the night at the club Dongwoo doesn't leave my side. We are either sat together or dancing together. When we are sitting he always has his arm round me. I notice those girls are still watching us and I lean towards Dongwoo's ear and tell him. He says back "Let them watch, there is only one woman I want" and he then kisses me on the cheek. He makes my heart beat so fast. I definitely have stronger feelings for him and they are getting stronger the longer I am here.

Later that night when we get home we lock ourselves in our bedroom. We are laying in bed in each others arms and I say to him "I felt really jealous when those girls were trying to dance with you." He chuckles and says "Really? there is no need to feel jealous, I only want you." This makes me smile and he says "I am serious" and the look on his face and in his eyes makes my heart beat faster. I kiss him and I feel him wrap his arms tighter around me. After a few minutes he moves above me and says "You are beautiful, I want time to stop so you are always here with me. Remember you are my special girl." I lift my hand up to touch his face and say "I need to tell you something." He is looking in my eyes and he is making my heart beat so fast again with those y eyes. I say "Remember what I told you that first time, that I like you a lot." He nods and I say "I have fallen in love with you." He slowly bends his head down and places a sweet kiss on my lips then lifts his head up and says "Really?" I nod and he kisses me again then he says "Tell me, I want to hear you say it." His lips are still so close to mine. I say "I love you" He says "Again" I say "I love you, I love you, I love you." He says "I love you too" before his lips come down on mine for a passion filled kiss.

Much later after a hot and passionate time we are lying facing each other with arms round each other and he says "I want you to be mine forever, I don't want anyone else only you. Will you be my baby? Will you be only mine?" I smile and nod and say "Yes I am yours and only yours. I don't want anyone else only you." He smiles and says "You are my beautiful girlfriend and I love you." I smile and say "I love you too." He gives me a soft kiss and I say "It's going to be so hard when the month is finished and we have to part again, especially now." He says "Don't think about that now, we will find a way to be together. I am always yours and you are always mine no matter how far we are." I nod then he pulls me closer into his arms ready for sleep and I move my head into his chest.

 

A/N: If you like this story please subscribe and feel free to leave a comment. I have one or maybe two more chapters left of this story before I complete it.