Chapter Two

An Infinite dream come true.

Much later on, while they are getting ready for the show, I watch as they get their hair and make up done. One of the Unni's who speaks English is very busy and asks me to help her by rubbing oil into Dongwoo's arms. I look at Dongwoo and he gives me that gorgeous smile of his and I nod and say "Sure." I walk over to Dongwoo and pick up the bottle of oil, pouring some into my hands. I then slowly and gently slide my hands up and down Dongwoo's arms. First one and then the other until his arms have been nicely oiled. I shout out "Okay, done." The Unni looks up and says "Can you do his chest too?" The thought of having to slide my hands over Dongwoo's chest makes my face go slightly red. I look into his eyes and he smiles and says "It's okay, don't be shy I am your bias remember." I give him a small smile and say "Exactly" and pick up the oil and put some in my hand again, then slide my hands over his chest trying to avoid looking into his eyes. I make a point not to leave out any portion of his chest. I am so very lucky right now. When I have finished they are all ready.

While they are on stage performing I get to stand backstage with a view of the stage where I can see them. I also assist with costume changes. The screams from the crowd are so loud and right at this moment as I watch the show I am even more proud to be an Inspirit.

When the show is over, they come backstage and Sungjong says "What did you think noona?" I say "That was totally amazing, you were all great." He gives me a big smile and I get a big hug from him. While they go off to get changed, I help clear up all the clothes etc. When we have finished, the Unni who has by now told me to call her Unni says "Thank you, I am going to miss your help. You definitely made things slightly easier tonight." I smile and say "It was fun, I still can't believe I am here." I hear a noise and Sunggyu is stood there. He says "Are you ready? We are going to get something to eat." I smile and say "Yes I'm ready." I then turn round to Unni and say "It was nice knowing you Unni." She smiles and gives me a hug and says "Same here dongsaeng."

Later that night we are all sat in their hotel suite. I am sat on the couch and Sungyeol is led on the couch with his head on my lap. He says "So where is Carolyn noona going to sleep tonight?" I say "I don't mind sleeping on the couch." Sunggyu says "No you can't sleep on the couch, Woohyun will sleep on the couch and you get his bed. But you will be in the same room as me so I know you're okay." I say "No I can't take his bed." But Woohyun says "That's okay I don't mind. But if you are that worried then we can always share the bed." He wiggles his eyebrows. Both Dongwoo and Sunggyu quickly say "No!" at the same time. I am shown where the room is so I go into the bathroom and change into my pj's that were in my bag. I sit on the bed and phone Nathan so I can say Goodnight to him and Jessica. I tell him that I got to help out backstage and how much fun I have had. After saying Goodnight to them I put the phone down on the floor next to my bag and get in bed. I am fast asleep before Sunggyu comes in.