Chapter One

An Infinite dream come true.

 

I am walking down the road listening to my music when a black limo pulls up not far in front of me. I ignore it until the door opens and I see who gets out. I can't believe my eyes as I pull the earphones out of my ears. he sees me and walks the few steps towards me with a smile. He says "Hi, I am Dongwoo from the Kpop group Infinite." My face goes red as I say "Yes I know who you are." I get an even bigger smile from him and he says "We seem to be a bit lost, we are heading to London for a concert later but our driver took a wrong turn. Where are we please?" I tell him where we are and say "You are only about 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours drive from London." I look in those amazing eyes of his and can't seem to look away. He says "Can you show me where on the map we are please?" I finally manage to look away from his eyes and notice he has a tablet in his hands. I look at the screen and he has google map open. I tap in the postcode and he taps in where he wants to go and we bring up the directions.

After a few seconds he smiles at me again and says "Thank you for your help, you never told me your name." I say "Sorry, it's Carolyn." He smiles yet again and says "So you like Infinite?" I smile and say "You are my favourite Kpop group." I hear a voice from inside the limo say "Who is your bias?" I look and it is Woohyun. I go even more red as I say "I like all of you but, my bias is.... Dongwoo." Dongwoo shouts out "YEAH!" and punches the air. I say "But my boyfriends daughter likes Sungjong." I see Sungjong's head look out through the door. He says "How old is she?" I say "She is only 11, her name is Jessica and she is going to be so jealous when I tell her I have met you." I hear Sungjong say something in Korean to someone in the limo then Sunggyu gets out of the limo and comes over to me and says "Sungjong says if she is his fan he would like to meet her." I say "Sure, she is at my house. I live just round there" and I point in the direction. Sunggyu says "Okay, we will follow you in the limo." I nod and start walking home. I can't believe that Infinite are actually following me home in a black limo.

When I get home they stop the limo and out gets Dongwoo, Sunggyu and Sungjong. We walk over to my house and I open the door and call Jessica and tell her someone wants to talk to her. She comes out and when she sees Sungjong she puts her hand over and goes shy. He says hello to her and she manages to say hello back but her face has gone pink. He gives her a hug and she giggles. Sunggyu says to me "Is your  boyfriend here?" I say "Yes he is in. I then call out to him. He comes out of the living room and I can see from his face that he recognizes them from my pictures and constant talk about them. Sunggyu says "I am Sunggyu from the Kpop group Infinite, would you mind if we borrow Carolyn?" Dongwoo says "We are performing in London and would like her to come to the concert as a thank you for just now helping us. She would be gone over night as the concert is tonight but we would look after her and bring her back tomorrow." I look at Nathan and he looks at me. He knows this is a once in a lifetime chance for me and he knows I would never forgive him if he tried to stop me so he agrees. Sungjong claps his hands happily and the other two thank Nathan. I say "I just need to get my bag" and I go inside and quickly put a few things in my bag and come back out a minute later. I say goodbye and Sungjong puts his arm through mine and says "Noona we will have lots of fun." I look towards the limo and everyone is stood around watching. Sunggyu shouts out to the others "He agreed for her to come." I say "You know you didn't have to ask him." Sunggyu nods and says "Yes but it's polite as you will be away over night." When we reach them I am introduced to the others then we all get in the limo and drive off.

The journey for me is awkward. I am sat between Sungjong and Dongwoo and have Hoya sat opposite me with Woohyun next to him looking at me. I am nervous sitting in this limo with 7 guys. Esepecially as they are Kpop Idols. Dongwoo says "So how long have you been an Inspirit?" I smile and say "Not long, only since last year." I go quiet and I can feel that my face is red. I hear Sunggyu say "Don't feel nervous, we will look after you, we won't bite." Woohyun says with a smile on his face "Unless you want us to." I go even redder and hide my face in my hands as Dongwoo puts his arm around me and tells Woohyun not to tease me. I look at Woohyun and he winks at me.

Not long after we reach our destination we sit down to eat and I get to try some Kimchi, which I love. Then it's off to watch them rehearse for a while on the stage they will be performing on tonight.

 

A/N: So what do you think of the first chapter? I hope that you like it so far and will keep reading :)