Imagine (상상해)

One Accord

NOTE: There is no chronological ordor (sorry). I can't stick to one storyline for a very long time so that's why every chapter has a different storyline and takes place at a totally different time. Please enjoy the stories despite this. ^^

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

‘’Ya, you two can go home. Jonghyun and I still need to practice some more,’’ I sighed when I had thrown away the last remnants of our pizza party I'd almost say. We know how to eat.

‘’You sure, hyung?’’ Minhyuk asked.

‘’Yes, I’m sure. Just go home, we’ll be home around 11.’’ Minhyuk nodded and left the room with Jongshin. We had been practicing since 10 in the morning, but Jonghyun and I really needed to get rid of the small mistakes we kept making in the final guitar part, so I put my guitar back on and sat down on the chair next to Jonghyun, who had already started practicing again.

‘’We really need to rehearse this part again. I just can’t get the hang of it somehow, can you show me again?’’ he asked while battling the strings. I hid my laughter - he looked so cute and funny when he was frustrated - and told him to face me. Once he had turned around I showed him once again how he should hold his fingers and when he should hit the strings. He looked at me intensly, switching his glance from my hands to his guitar again and again, trying to get it right.

‘’Ah, like this?” he shouted after another couple of minutes, a smile taking over his face while he played the part.

‘’Yes, exactly! Well done,’’ I clapped, happy that he finally got it. We practiced the song in whole and both let out a scream when we had reached the end. The mistakes were finally gone. It had been a long practice session and we were both tired, but we just needed to get it right.

‘’That gut feeling you talked about earlier today,’’ he suddenly said, ‘’what did you mean by that exactly?’’ His eyes were staring at me with great curiosity.

He was talking about our interview earlier during practice. They asked us to talk about how we met, so I brought up the story about how Jonghyun and I met: we met at Seoul Station, his first words were ‘’O, hyungnim!’’ which shocked me, but before all of that I already had a gut feeling about him.

‘’You and I were supposed to meet,’’ I started, causing a small blush on his pale cheeks, ‘’when the representative from FNC came to meet me in Busan, he ran into you, right?’’

‘’Right,’’ he responded.

‘’He wasn’t supposed to meet you and he definitely wasn’t supposed to ask you to come to Seoul, but it happened. And thanks to that, we met again. We hadn’t planned on meeting up in Seoul, but we ran into each other anyway; we met again. And then when we went to the audition, we both got accepted. And here we are now; in a band together. Don’t you think that’s really special? That gut feeling told me you were special. We were supposed to meet.’’

We smiled at each other and Jonghyun just kept on nodding. ‘’So right,’’ he said again and again.

‘’What did you think when you saw me?’’ I asked out of the blue. He had already told me he thought I was very pretty, so I’m not really sure why I asked this again. Maybe I just wanted to hear it again.

‘’Ah, you know that hyung. You struck my eye right away,’’ he said in the sweetest tone, ‘’the first time I saw you was like a dream. You were as pretty as an angel, because of your smile . I couldn’t keep myself from imagining loving you. Simply imagining that made me happy and got me through the days without my family.’’

‘’Really?’’ I asked dumbfounded, I never knew I had had such a big impact on him.

‘’Really.’’

‘’I never knew your feelings were that strong right away,’’ I said a bit embarrassed. I felt weird talking about myself like that. Jonghyun got up and held his hands out towards me. Once united, he pulled me up.

‘’Yep, you got me right away,’’ he mumbled, squeezing my hands with that overwhelming grin. I got shy looking at him, feeling him holding my hands like that, retelling our first memories, realizing how much he felt for me. And how much I undeniably felt for him.