Push and Pull

One Accord

This is a little something I wrote. It is probably really vague and I wasn't planning on posting it to be honest, but oh well, maybe someone out there can relate to it.

**

Stop treating me like this.

Jonghyun’s hands are on Yonghwa’s shoulders and he is faintly trying to push him away. He is tired, so tired of the endless games that his hyung plays with him. Tired of the way he pushes all the buttons he has and tired of the way he doesn’t seem to notice how much it bothers him. His muscles are weak but not as weak as his terrorized mind. Yonghwa is staring at him with that piercing gaze and his big eyes, but the fluttering feeling that used to come over him doesn’t manage to get through the numbness of his mind now.

You are so possessive.

Jonghyun’s forehead wrinkles as the heavy feeling in his chest that he was once so used to reappears for the first time since he has been with his hyung. For some reason these words manage to get to him. They manage to break through the barrier of his numbness. Maybe because that possessiveness has so many stories attached to it.

He feels the body that was still lingering over him just a couple of seconds ago fall down on his chest and warm his body.

He really doesn’t get it, that hyung.

The elder wiggles his arms underneath his dongsaeng’s body, pulling the younger one closer against his chest.

Push and pull. Push and pull.

Jonghyun lets out a pained and exhausted sigh when Yonghwa hides his face in Jonghyun’s neck and teasingly brushes his lips over his skin, but always refuses to kiss it. His fingers play with his skin but never caress it. His words have sound but never get the meaning Jonghyun wants and craves for.

To his hyung it’s all a joke, a way to kill time.

Yonghwa brings them up again. All the others. The others he prefers, the others he likes to with. He doesn’t know the power of his words, he doesn’t understand what happens in Jonghyun's head when his fingers teasingly and briefly touch his skin and his words pierce through his ears. He doesn’t know how far he pushes him away and what it costs him to get pulled back again.

Jonghyun tells him to go away, cut it with the jokes. Go away and hang out with the others. But he never listens, he always stays. He pulls him back again, he softens his rough edges (that he ironically created himself) with sweet words and pouting lips until he is done with the sweet play and pushes him away again.